Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5 continued [book spoilers]

kissdbyfire

I'm not going to let myself be very optimistic, but I'd like to at least hold out hope for early fall. I have a crazy feeling we're really going to need to wash the taste of S6 out of our mouths sooner rather than later.

Considering all the backlash we readers were having, I'll have to hold myself from go out on the streets chanting spoilers...

Why not? Isn't that what D&D did with us and Shireen? And I have zero love for people who said "a girl was raped? BEST. EPISODE. EVER!".

And much worse. Zero love.

I saw many readers being considerate about spoilers, but if you absolutely don't want to know, don't read articles or comments. And hell, they aren't even spoilers, they won't show most of it. Their story is better, after all.

Considering all the backlash we readers were having, I'll have to hold myself from go out on the streets chanting spoilers...

Why not? Isn't that what D&D did with us and Shireen? And I have zero love for people who said "a girl was raped? BEST. EPISODE. EVER!".

Hell yeah. I remember the honeymoon stage, when the Ds stated how awesome book readers had been to keep the internet as spoiler-free as possible for shownlies. But now they feel it's ok to spoil unpublished material for us because they didn't want to have to deal any possible backlash regarding Shireen's death. 

It's in Catalan, so that's two of us not understanding :P

Ah, that's why i couldn't pick up even a single word! 

Regarding a possible pub date, Winter would be so fitting, wouldn't it? 

Hey, I speak Catalan! I could try to do a transcript?
What interview is it?

EDIT: Welp, I thought it'd be way shorter than half an hour. I ain't scripting that  :lol:

Hey, I speak Catalan! I could try to do a transcript?
What interview is it?

EDIT: Welp, I thought it'd be way shorter than half an hour. I ain't scripting that  :lol:

I think there's a lot of unrelated stuff? Maybe? Maybe just listen and get the meaty stuff for us. Go on! :P

Hell yeah. I remember the honeymoon stage, when the Ds stated how awesome book readers had been to keep the internet as spoiler-free as possible for shownlies. But now they feel it's ok to spoil unpublished material for us because they didn't want to have to deal any possible backlash regarding Shireen's death. 

"WHEN GEORGE TOLD US ABOUT THAT...."

Sure, Ds, hide behind the writer you ignore for an entire season ... and "spoil" something that for readers that hasn't even appeared (and when it does, it will be NOTHING LIKE WHAT YOU SHOWED).

Grrrrr. I just want to punch them in the nads. 

I think there's a lot of unrelated stuff? Maybe? Maybe just listen and get the meaty stuff for us. Go on! :P

Yep, I've skimmed it and there seems to be a lot of tangents. If I do listen to it  I'll come here and share the important stuff! (And I seem to have gotten the link wrong too, it's longer than half an hour...)

Btw, since you guys were talking about Euron, do you think we're getting Victarion? Or Aeron?

IT WILL BE LIKE THE RED WEDDING FOR UNSULLIED!!!

*picture me on the top of the highest building of Lima, singing Castamere and throwing printed spoilers into the wind...*

LOLOLOLOL  I love that vision, it helps with having Rhae Man and The Red Beard already standing there at the top of a parapet, LOL  

Archived