It's quiet around here... too quiet.

Ser Scot A Ellison

On 09/02/2016 at 2:05 PM, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Yup, silly.

But it is also really quiet in GC compared to normal.  I wonder why.

This is because, I suspect, as previously demonstrated, the average age on General Chatter is older than the rest of the board.  So such we tend to drop off more and are less excitable so long as young people aren't standing on our lawns and they turn down that goddamn racket that they call music nowadays.

Unfortunately the logical outcome of all this is that in ten years time fifty percent of all general chatter posts will be made by Ser Scot and in twenty years time that trend will have continued to the point that over ninety percent of posts will be made by Ser Scot who will be arguing with himself in a furious, yet genteel manner.

7 hours ago, Lummel said:

Unfortunately the logical outcome of all this is that in ten years time fifty percent of all general chatter posts will be made by Ser Scot and in twenty years time that trend will have continued to the point that over ninety percent of posts will be made by Ser Scot who will be arguing with himself in a furious, yet genteel manner.

:lol:  Now, THAT'S some funny stuff right there. 

2 hours ago, sologdin said:

nostalgic, then, for the days when 90% of GC was raidne's personal life?

Frankly?  Yes. 

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 9:05 AM, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Yup, silly.

But it is also really quiet in GC compared to normal.  I wonder why.

Spanking your child - yes or no?

Lower back tattoos - indicator of tequila or personality trait?

Socks with sandals - execution or waterboarding?

Go.

10 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

LtI,

Interesting I post from my iPhone all the time.

Sorry for DP.  I have an older droid phone.  Out of all the factors that go into getting a new phone, firing off a couple of posts on here during the day might be the one that actually gets me to switch to something newer.

Archived