Acrophobia 21: Talking Animals - FINAL SCORES

Dolorous Gabe

ROUND THREE VOTING

Stranger to Sandor

1  Can't Arya make dinner without mentioning everybody?

2  Containment? Assholes moniker “Driftwood” .. Why Master!?! *expletive*

3  *chuckling* Acerbic minor direwolf wearies mighty equestrian.

4  Chill. And mend. Digging works magic, eventually.

5  Cantering alone...mediocre. Dashing with me...Epic!!!

6  Courage, amigo. Manly devotion wins maiden's esteem.

7  'Cause a merciless destrier will murder enemies.

8  C'mon. A mare, dangit! Where's my enjoyment?

Please vote again for your favourite three.

The deadline for voting will be on Monday 29th February at 11pm UK time.

I will say it again. Excellent round, great standard!

Good luck! Round Four will be revealed shortly.

ROUND FOUR

ORELL'S EAGLE to VARAMYR SIXSKINS

Acronym – EDNMSHIR

This round will be narrower in timeframe, yet the possibilities of approach are, I believe, myriad and intriguing. It is strongly suggested that Orell warged his eagle when he was killed by Jon Snow and some of his consciousness survived. Then Varamyr Sixskins took control of the eagle. Now, the eagle finds the ability to talk to the prolific skinchanger. Is Orell in there somewhere? Is he not? If not, is the eagle annoyed at being warged again? Does the eagle welcome a new bond? Or not? Is Orell dictating the conversation? What does the eagle say to the one whose childhood name was Lump?

Two players – Julia H. and Fragile Bird – guessed one of the subjects correctly but not both.

Your deadline for entries will be on Monday 29th February at 11pm UK time. I know that's longer than usual but I might not be available much over the weekend.

Good luck

Darn it.  I first did Varamyr and the eagle, totally forgetting about Orell, and changed it to Varamyr and his wolf, thinking about him dying and trying to warg a human and switching to the wolf instead.  I thought the internal conversation, especially as he was fading away, could be intriguing.

tough choices. good job everyone!

1st - 4  Chill. And mend. Digging works magic, eventually. i love the use of chill

2nd - 1  Can't Arya make dinner without mentioning everybody?

3rd - 6  Courage, amigo. Manly devotion wins maiden's esteem.

HM - 5  Cantering alone...mediocre. Dashing with me...Epic!!!

HM- 7  'Cause a merciless destrier will murder enemies.

1. 8  C'mon. A mare, dangit! Where's my enjoyment? Not like Sandor's having any enjoyment either, but I could totally see the horse saying this.

2. 6  Courage, amigo. Manly devotion wins maiden's esteem. Even the horse is a SanSan fan. LOL

3. 2  Containment? Assholes moniker “Driftwood” .. Why Master!?! *expletive* Cracked me up!

Honorable mention to 1, which I love and find incredibly funny but...I have this thought that the "mentioning everybody" refers to her kill list and she recites that before falling asleep.  I really hope she's not falling asleep while cooking dinner. 

1st  1  Can't Arya make dinner without mentioning everybody?

2nd  3  *chuckling* Acerbic minor direwolf wearies mighty equestrian.

3rd  8  C'mon. A mare, dangit! Where's my enjoyment?

1st.   5  Cantering alone...mediocre. Dashing with me...Epic!!!   Because the Hound's horse would be full of himself

2nd.  6  Courage, amigo. Manly devotion wins maiden's esteem.   Because a horse knows a man's heart

3rd.   3  *chuckling* Acerbic minor direwolf wearies mighty equestrian.   Because a horse sees things

HM  1  Well written, but the idea Arya was making dinner just rubbed me the wrong way, lol.

Archived