Acrophobia 21: Talking Animals - FINAL SCORES

Dolorous Gabe

1. 1 Look, eventually warging's justified - almost obligatory. Cause if anyone can talk Jon into using that power, it's going to be Ghost.

2. 3 Learn entry within. Necessary, Jon! Accept “ourselves”! Love the use of "ourselves" in this. Well done.

3.  9 Legitimized? Empowered Winterfell nobleman? Joke. Answer's obvious. *singsong* I know something you don't know. Ghost's been talking to Bloodraven. ;)

HM to 2. While I reject Ollie and that travesty of a scene last season, that entry was funny! :lol: However, Ghost wouldn't be likely to say that until after Jon's been stabbed, so unless Ghost is warging Jon...wait a minute...if that's the meaning of the entry I may have to change my votes! Ghost warging Jon would be brilliant! :bowdown:

ROUND 7 RESULTS

Ghost to Jon Snow

1 Look, eventually warging's justified - almost obligatory.  Ser Not Appearing  [1st: LadyB; 2nd: ghost; Julia; sniffer; 3rd: FB]

1+3+2+2+2+1 = 11

2 Lucifer's eyeballs!! We need justice!! Attack Ollie!!  PyroclasticFlow  [1st: FB; 2nd: ghost; 3rd: H'H]

1+1+3+2+1 = 8

3 Learn entry within. Necessary, Jon! Accept “ourselves”!  Fragile Bird  [1st: PFlow; Julia; 2nd: LadyB; 3rd: sniffer]

1+1+3+3+2+1 = 11

4 Lord Eddard would never just abandon obligations!  Howlin' Howland  [2nd: FB]

1+1+2 = 4

5 Levitating ethereal warriors near. Just apply obsidian.  Lady Blizzardborn  [1st: ghost; 3rd: shadow; PFlow; Julia;]

1+1+3+1+1+1 = 8

6 Legends end with not joining “allies” .. oblige?  Lil' ghost

1+1 = 2

7 Listen...evil wight's near, Jon...animated Othor!  Rocksniffer  [2nd: shadow; H'H]

1+1+2+2 = 6

8 Lord Eddard was never jittering around, or?  Yomi

1 = 1

9 Legitimized? Empowered Winterfell nobleman? Joke. Answer's obvious.  Julia H.  [1st: shadow; H'H; sniffer; 2nd: PFlow; 3rd: LadyB;]

1+1+3+3+3+2+1+4 = 18

AND THE WINNER IS:

Spoiler

FRAGILE BIRD! Congratulations!  :cheers:

FINAL STANDINGS

1 Fragile Bird...................74 + 11 = 85      :cheers:

2 Julia H..........................66 + 18 = 84      :cheers:

3 Lady Blizzardborn..........61 + 8 = 69      :cheers:

4 Ser Not Appearing........55 + 11 = 66      :cheers:

5 Howlin' Howland............61 + 4 = 65      :cheers:

6 rocksniffer.......................53 + 6 = 59      :cheers:

7 PyroclasticFlow..............41 + 8 = 49      :cheers:

8 lil' ghost..........................42 + 2 = 44      :cheers:

a shadow...........................6 + 1 = 7          :cheers:

yomi...................................2 + 1 = 3          :cheers:

Despite an incredible fightback from Julia H., who was in 8th place at the halfway point and ultimately falling one point short, Fragile Bird gave one final flap of those not-so-fragile wings to hold off the challenge and soar to an impressive third Acrophobia victory (drawing level with a certain someone. How dare she! :P).

I think the standard in this game has been excellent and I sincerely hope you all enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed the quality of it.

Please check my final tallying, I've double checked with it being so close but I could still have made mistakes.

Who is up for hosting the next game (I want my rightful crown back :fencing:)?

Holy Smokes!  That was close!  :o

I am shocked that I won, because if the normal pattern followed it's way I would have lost by a point!  So close, Julia H!  Congrats to you as well!

Thank-you, everyone, for your votes and for writing great entries.  I missed this game during out long hiatus. :) 

<feeling like an actor who just received an Oscar and is about to get the hook>

And a big thanks to Dolorous Gabe for getting the game up and running!

congrats dear Fragile Bird, who continues to kick my ass in every game :bowdown:

i think it was my vote that put you over the top... :smug:

good game Gabe... :cheers:

to everyone who beat me... :box:

and to everyone who prevented me from coming in dead last... :spank:

:smoking:

Thanks Gabe, for hosting! :)

5 hours ago, a free shadow said:

I can try to make a short one, with some absences :ninja:

I would like to try my hand at hosting this game, too, but for the moment I'm still thinking of ideas, so maybe it'll be better if I host later, after a free shadow

51 minutes ago, Howlin' Howland said:

Whoever ends up running the next game I recommend, in honor of it being an election year in the U.S., that theme be "Campaign Slogans."  If a character had to run for an office that they want what would their campaign slogan be?

I love this idea!

2 hours ago, Howlin' Howland said:

Whoever ends up running the next game I recommend, in honor of it being an election year in the U.S., that theme be "Campaign Slogans."  If a character had to run for an office that they want what would their campaign slogan be?

i am on for this .....a great idea Howlin.........

On 3/18/2016 at 5:15 PM, Howlin' Howland said:

Slogans? Or promises?  The acros might make good slogans tricky.

On 3/18/2016 at 5:29 PM, Fragile Bird said:

Build a wall!

And now we can't use that one. Darn! :D  Ooh!  Wait a minute!  

I've got one from The Great Other: "Lord Commander, tear down that Wall!" 

Archived