TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

2 hours ago, Eyron said:

Three almost sleepless nights in a row! I am on a roll. 

To aid on the humpday, a song from a great anime (shocker!) Seven deadly sins

:grouphug: I hear ya. I managed 5 hours last night and it was a relief to get so much (but waking at 4:30 really does suck).  Most nights it is less than 4 hours.  I'm still have the super-anxiety.

I did get an offer for job1, but I turned it down. The pay really was too low. There appears to be a lot of competition for job2, but so far, I am near the top of the list (or so my boss makes it seem with comments like "[my] resume is one of the top 2" he recd, "[ I]don't have any thing to worry about" and "[he] hopes no one else ever sees my resume"    Not counting my chickens just yet, but I am smiling. :D 

:kiss: and :grouphug: everyone.  sorry I don't have too much time for keeping up, but between work, the new garden and a crochet commission I am keeping very busy.

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

*peeks out of library* 

*hisses at bright sunlight*

*retreats into the shadows*

Down once more to the dungeon of my black despair...
Down we plunge to the prison of my mind...
Down that path into darkness deep as hell!
Why, you ask,
Was I bound and chained
In this cold and dismal place?
Not for any mortal sin,
But the accursed essay deadlines that I face!

So typically for our faculty, the schedule at that today's event got completely messed up and I did not get to practice the interviews. :dunno: I do not know whether to be disappointed or relieved.

Excited about the next three days. Be good, spammers. ;)

Has Pebble been eaten by the curse already?

30 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

So typically for our faculty, the schedule at that today's event got completely messed up and I did not get to practice the interviews. :dunno: I do not know whether to be disappointed or relieved.

Excited about the next three days. Be good, spammers. ;)

Has Pebble been eaten by the curse already?

I haven't seen her in nearly a month :dunno: 

I shall have to spam twice as much to make up for this. God knows the threads needs it.

Speaking of which, I'm assuming no one has heard of K_T yet?

2 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I shall have to spam twice as much to make up for this. God knows the threads needs it.

I warned you of the price you would pay for your tyranny. 

17 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Yes, thread was so dead i was thinking about bringing the spam gun back- 

PEW PEW PE- okay okay i'm putting it down :( 

PEW PEW PEW xD

I care not for this pace. You all should just post and live with the consequences. At this stage we are more of a poster child for the forums rather than rebels! This is not our cause. This is not what we are! Live! (I am part of this though)

The whole FG seems slow though. It's perhaps a natural slow fase, before the show begins again.

Flood is coming.

Also, it's going so so, regarding the sleep and functioning. I am afloat. Hoping to see 5 hours tonight. *holds thumbs*

I had a fun dinner out today, with a good friend.

8 minutes ago, The Kingmaker said:

Slow, comfy paced spam is okay, I can actually keep up with you guys! :D  It is certainly preferable to SQL demon...

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note: MasterChef or Iron Chef? :ph34r:

Neither. Food sucks and so do reality tv shows and tv game shows.

Who and what? Not watching either, if it's tv shows we are talking about.

And yes. SQL demon is the obliterator of fun. I hates it.

Ab, finished MM last night. Epic stuff! I'll be around to rave about it tomorrow probably. 

20 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Neither. Food sucks and so do reality tv shows and tv game shows.

It's for silly fun marathoning, not for anything serious :P 

Also, I'm not a food enthusiast(well, except when it comes to eating it) but food sucks is quite a strong statement I can't possibly agree with it :D 

13 minutes ago, Eyron said:

Who and what? Not watching either, if it's tv shows we are talking about.

And yes. SQL demon is the obliterator of fun. I hates it.

Ab, finished MM last night. Epic stuff! I'll be around to rave about it tomorrow probably. 

Toldya so.

3 minutes ago, The Kingmaker said:

It's for silly fun marathoning, not for anything serious :P 

Also, I'm not a food enthusiast(well, except when it comes to eating it) but food sucks is quite a strong statement I can't possibly agree with it :D 

I mostly only eat because I have to; I don't really take any pleasure in food - never have. Sometimes I miss meals because I'm doing something and I don't notice. :lol:

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

Hope you got the sleep you need Eryon :grouphug: I had another 5 hours, and apparently slept like the dead. I leave my door cracked so the cat can come in and out and yet I didn't hear my son who is just a few feet away cry out during the night when a severe Charlie horse in his calf woke him. I feel like a horrible mother.  I used to hear everything, like if one of my kids got up to go to the bathroom I woke, listened until I was sure they weren't sick, then went back to sleep.

I like Master Chef. While I am a pretty good cook, I don't have their creativity. I like seeing what they come up with. (I also don't eat much seafood or fish, so would totally suck at that part of the competition)

The only reality shows I like are Master Chef and The Amazing Race.  Food and travel! :) 

I really enjoy food, even more now that I eat very little processed stuff. Fresh prepared stuff is so much better.

@ab aeterno there are people who are "super tasters" who have more than average taste buds. I wonder if you are the opposite, with fewer than average? 

Archived