NHL 2015-16: We finally needed a new thread!

Joe Pesci

10 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

That was a dirty slash on Oshie. Gods I want the Caps to pull this off. Would be one of the worst collapses I've seen in some time. 

Are there clean slashes? 

6 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

What a bed shitting that 3rd period was by the Pens. Terrible hockey.

Yeah that was horrific. How many games do you go without even seeing a delay of game called, let alone 3 in a couple minutes. Unreal.

Stralman returning would be massive for TB. I think they'll be a serious challenge for Pitt as it is though. 

Latest on Stralman is that he's taking longer than expected to heal - yet to participate in contact drills and practice with the team. He recently hit the original 6 week timetable when he fractured his leg. So his return may be close, certainly closer than Stammer's I'd imagine. 

35 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

Let's go Bolts! 

Yay! Let's go Bolts! 

Some pretty entertaining sequences in that OT.  Let's not be so quick to break up the BKH line, eh?

Obviously glad we won, but that was close to being a colossal meltdown for the Pens. I don't think TB would be as forgiving. I'm willing to concede that 3 delay of game calls in a few minutes was unfortunate luck, so let's something like that doesn't happen again.

BKH line? Surely you mean the HBK line, the one that's tuning up the band right now. 

I'm excited for the ECF. Pens v Lightning will be a matchup of two very deep teams (obvious - thanks, Pierre). It's a coin flip for me, but I got a feeling Tampa will squeak by. No doubt we'll see some great hockey though. 

Archived