[Spoilers] Rant and Rave without Reprecussions - Season 6 Edition

Ran

Did I read this right? Yara was making fun of Theon for his torture? This is truly disgusting. I read that she trivialized what he went through as a 'few bad years' and made fun of him for his castration.  How do the writers think this is okay? Theon was emotionally and physically damaged by a madman for four years. He would have extreme PTSD. And their message is he has to 'toughen up' and get over it?!

What's worse is that this is his sister doing this to him. If they think this makes Yara look 'badass' or empowered they are sadly mistaken.

1 minute ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

If there is one thing Asha likes to do; it's fuck guys.  Why they got her doing bi with some Volantene hooker? That makes no sense.

My guess: they read the cliffnotes that mentioned "Qarl the Maid".

17 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

If there is one thing Asha likes to do; it's fuck guys.  Why they got her doing bi with some Volantene hooker? That makes no sense.

8 minutes ago, The Scabbard Of the Morning said:

.And Yara is girl who likes fighting so she must be a lesbian, hey these guys are progressive didn't you know.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty shitty for them to do that to Yara (Asha's) character.

How in the hell do D and D think this arc is at all empowering for Sansa? I knew they'd do this. Try to dress it up as 'woman on top' but still have all the men in her life calling the shots as she is in the background. And now she will get in bed with the devil who set her up with a rapist in order to get help. How is any of this empowering again?

1 minute ago, The Scabbard Of the Morning said:

Yeah, I'll throw this baby with a trebuchet...for Cersei.

Edmure's child shouldn't be a baby, he/she should be a toddler at this point, if continuity means anything

Fansa snarking a potential ally and dissing Lyanna Mormont, who is 10 times the lady she is at 10.

And the Vale troops were hers for the taking, be honest with her brother, and they could have claimed them.

Say LF was ambushed and oh, well, he's gone, but here I am. SR's cousin. Now let's go rescue his other cousin.

(None of this makes any sense...)

1 minute ago, Le Cygne said:

Fansa snarking a potential ally and dissing Lyanna Mormont, who is 10 times the lady she is at 10.

And you know D and D think that her being sassy is 'empowered,' no it's just stupid. Book Sansa is unfailingly polite and savvy when dealing diplomatically with people. That's her strength. Why couldn't we have gotten that instead?

3 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

And the Vale troops were hers for the taking, be honest with her brother, and they could have claimed them.

Say LF was ambushed and oh, well, he's gone, but here I am. SR's cousin. Now let's go rescue his other cousin.

Here's a novel approach, use the truth.  Use the truth with Jon, use the truth with SR.  Littlefinger would be SOOOO dead

And it looks like Tyrion dragon release program might be causing a problem, he will need some serious Varys ball washing to get out of that.

I predict me saying "Why is anyone listening to Tyrion in Mereen" next week

Also how could they screw up Sandor so much? He's supposed to be at peace and on a road of penance. Instead he's just as angry and violent as he was before the fight with Brienne.  So, I guess Clegane Bowl will happen. Le sigh. It's all so stupid and immature. Violence and vengeance are the only themes of this show.

2 minutes ago, rosehustle1 said:

Also how could they screw up Sandor so much? He's supposed to be at peace and on a road of penance. Instead he's just as angry and violent as he was before the fight with Brienne.  So, I guess Clegane Bowl will happen. Le sigh. It's all so stupid and immature. Violence and vengeance are the only themes of this show.

Le sigh.

Le AWESOME, I love that phrase

Archived