[Spoilers] Rant and Rave without Reprecussions - Season 6 Edition

Ran

12 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

LOL  There ya go.  Their Beloved Carol will explain it all, why it's all ok, and why her and Jaime's heir should be King anyway.  Now it all makes sense, in D&D's world, cause creatively.......they want it to happen.:lmao:   

I think she's going to nuke them instead. Or the Westeros equivalent. Wildfire...

Telegraph Office:

"I will burn their cities to the ground."

"I would burn cities to the ground."

"I will burn our house to the ground."

8 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

I think she's going to nuke them instead. Or the Westeros equivalent. Wildfire...

LOL  You are ruining the D's great Love Story of Carol and Larry, although I do appreciate the Jim Morrison.  ;)

22 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww  

20 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

I'm thinking that would more so resemble the D's representation of Honor or Glory.  

They are really going to piss me off this week, I just know it.  

Gen. Buford: You know what’s going to happen here in the evening? The whole damn GoT fan wanker army is going to be here. They'll move through this board, occupying all the threads on this board and when our people get here Weiss and Benioff will have the high ground. There will be the devil to pay! The high ground! We ranters will come in slowly, cautiously. Sick of these changes. The book snobs’ll be on our backs in Westerosi. Email hot with messages 'Attack! Attack!'. So he will set up a ring around our tvs. And when D and D have ruined even more characters, ranters will finally attack, if we can coordinate ourselves. Straight into the thread, our opinions based on facts, into that gorgeous field of fire. Our beloved characters will charge valiantly... and be butchered valiantly! And afterwards men in neck beards and gold fedoras will thump their chest and say what a wonderful show it was. Devin, I've led a TV watcher's life, and I've never seen anything as brutally clear as this. It’s as if I can see the long line of book snobs in one long bloody moment, watching Honor and Glory and Stranger be decimated.  As if it were already done, already a memory.  Odd, set, a stony quality to it. Its as if Sunday night has already happened and there is nothing you can do about it.  The way you sometimes feel before an ill-conceived plot change. Knowing it’ll fail.  But you cannot stop it.  Pay your cable bill and take part. Help it fail.

3 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

At some point, Tommen is rumored to jump out a window, too.

I just hope he can manage to jump out the  window without talking or saying a word, that voice of his that nasally accent has me ready to jump out of a freaking window!

I just watched episode 6 again and it just gets worse and worse the more you watch it, it really is stupid television. The dialogue between the mummers after the play although probably intended to be some sort of meta commentary just does not make sense, the actors speak the words but what they say doesn't make sense with regards to their roles and what would be there motivations, it's just gobbledegook. Queen Margs 180 (off camera of course) I can accept yep, it's either genuine or a ploy but with either choice her reactions on the steps when Jaime and the Tyrell army show up just do not ring true. She smirks and appears happy that they are there to save her, but with her knowing what she has done and that Timid Tommen (Timmon)?  Is about to appear I would expect her to look conflicted or regretful or confused not happy and relieved, it does not make sense. Also carol and Larrys boring disgusting love scene seems a little out of place after all that has happened and when Carol proudly announces "we are the only 2 people that matter in the world" that's nice Carol but what about Timmon? Carol will lose her mother of the year awards, the proud tiger mum no longer considers Timmon important because her and Larry are now officially the only 2 people that matter to her! Yuk!

6 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

:wub:

2 hours ago, Neds Secret said:

I just watched episode 6 again and it just gets worse and worse the more you watch it, it really is stupid television. The dialogue between the mummers after the play although probably intended to be some sort of meta commentary just does not make sense, the actors speak the words but what they say doesn't make sense with regards to their roles and what would be there motivations, it's just gobbledegook. Queen Margs 180 (off camera of course) I can accept yep, it's either genuine or a ploy but with either choice her reactions on the steps when Jaime and the Tyrell army show up just do not ring true. She smirks and appears happy that they are there to save her, but with her knowing what she has done and that Timid Tommen (Timmon)?  Is about to appear I would expect her to look conflicted or regretful or confused not happy and relieved, it does not make sense. Also carol and Larrys boring disgusting love scene seems a little out of place after all that has happened and when Carol proudly announces "we are the only 2 people that matter in the world" that's nice Carol but what about Timmon? Carol will lose her mother of the year awards, the proud tiger mum no longer considers Timmon important because her and Larry are now officially the only 2 people that matter to her! Yuk!

LOL, Timmon. However it just reminds me of a certain meerkat. 

1 hour ago, Survivor92 said:

No according to the rumor Tommen would commit suicide (maybe after Margaery dies?) and this causes Carol to snap and burn down KL.

Why, her and Jaime are the only 2 people in the world that matter, straight from her own mouth, Timmon is nobody to Carol!

7 hours ago, Neds Secret said:

Because that's her only facial expression. I didn't like her as Anne Boleyn and I wasn't happy she was cast ar Margarey (back when the show had still some semblance with the books and it mattered to me who they cast). 

3 hours ago, Survivor92 said:

No according to the rumor Tommen would commit suicide (maybe after Margaery dies?) and this causes Carol to snap and burn down KL.

From this point, Tommen and Maergery seem to assume the role of Aegon and Arianne. I expect the HS will bring some peace and stability to Westeros. Until Daenerys starts her rampage. D&D are setting her as a barbarian, and her action would have, IMHO, no sense if the country was already fully in war. So I expect Tommen to survive as long as it takes for Daenerys to return. Or as long as it makes no difference for the kingdom's peace.

14 hours ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

I think Carol is more of a 

kinda girl?  LOL  

My pick would be Arthur Brown's Fire, but it's probably a little more Aerys than Carol (I could totally imagine Aerys II trying to rock the fire crown look).

The show prefers neon signs over fore-shadowing.

Archived