[Spoilers] Rant and Rave without Reprecussions - Season 6 Edition

Ran

Another very stupid and very boring episode. Grateful that Osha was offed so quickly, but that's it, only positive thing I can say. Acting awful all over, even Lena and I usually love her. Tyrion annoying as ever, insufferable. Robin and Royce are morons. And Asbestos Dany, can see all the wonderful new threads n the book forum about Dany being fireproof. 

It wasn't as bad as ep. 3, but pretty boring.  LMAO, we finally got Boss.Ass.Bitch has to talk poor stupid emo zombie into getting off his ass.

Um, did I mention Dany has gone crazy as fuck?  Ah, I forgot, murder is empowering for women.  Good lord.

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Yikes.

Show Dany is crazy as fuck.  Crazier than Cersei.  Was I really supposed to applaud that?  

Of course! That's why the suck my dick joke, to show those guys are BAD, and Dany is AWESOME. 

The writing was even worse, if that's possible. Another snoozefest, but it's ok, there's an amazing battle in a few eps and all will be good. 

Just now, shk12344 said:

It serves the same purpose, which is to get Jon Snow south to fight Ramsay Bolton

Yeah, but the context matters. He gets the Pink Letter and then decides to intervene to save Arya this is his last straw and The Brothers of The Nights Watch last straw. This leads to his stabbing because it's his most blatant display of involving himself in the realm's politics. He announces the whole thing. This would have added much needed gravitas to his stabbing last season instead of what we got. Now it just paints him as a noble hero, who no longer is beholden to vows, and people will follow him because he came back from the dead. He's godly now and people want to follow him. Whereas in the books he is breaking his vows and those willing to follow are the Wildings. Context matters not just the end game.

So, I'm guessing Dany's mad, or was that just a poor attempt to repeat a great season 1 scene?

I'm actually bored with Sansa's scenes with Jon. I'm not actually surprised by it. I'm also believing Sandor will return during Cersei's trial, as the champion of the Faith.

And so, seriously, Davos hasn't asked about Shireen until now?  LMAO.

I was wrong, I really didn't think they'd kill Osha so quickly, but Natalia did say some less than positive stuff about the showrunners...so that's probably the reason

5 minutes ago, Alayne's Shadow. said:

So, I'm finally giving up on the show. Sansa will teleport from Castle Black to the Vale in one episode? LOL

Brother and Sister episode. Jaime and Cersei. Sansa and Jon. Margaery and Loras. Asha and Theon. SAVE OUR HOUSES!

Then they go on missions. Her mission is to secure the Vale troops, I guess. Which is what LF already said he wanted to do.

2 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

It wasn't as bad as ep. 3, but pretty boring.  LMAO, we finally got Boss.Ass.Bitch has to talk poor stupid emo zombie into getting off his ass.

Um, did I mention Dany has gone crazy as fuck?  Ah, I forgot, murder is empowering for women.  Good lord.

Jon is a wuss and needs his fiancé Mrs Bolton to spur him into action! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Exactly. Both counts.

Pretty much the only part I enjoyed was Daario's face...

And so, seriously, Davos hasn't asked about Shireen until now?  LMAO.

I was wrong, I really didn't think they'd kill Osha so quickly, but Natalia did say some less than positive stuff about the showrunners...so that's probably the reason

He did, he asked Mel. She made a sad face and walked away! It was RIDICULOUS! 

Point is, he still doesn't know exactly what happened, coz he's stupid too, like everyone else.

This may be the laziest writing we've ever seen, they don't know what they're doing and don't have any even bad ideas, so they did all this parallelism to previous segments hoping it will be deemed creative...which it probably will.

Osha does the exact same thing she did w/Theon, but since Ramsay is a genius, he kills her.

Dany in the exact same place as the end of season 1, SO LAME. I wouldn't follow that crazy bitch to the store.

Where did Theon find that ship? Where? Long Lake? :lmao:

And Jorah reassuring Daario, who knows about the GS now, "I didn't touch you". No, but he did touch Dany. Dumb and lazy as usual.

6 minutes ago, Alayne's Shadow. said:

I'm also believing Sandor will return during Cersei's trial, as the champion of the Faith.

No way. Why the hell would he be champion of the faith? He's brought back by a dude who has renounced violence. He's going to make peacenik jokes and go on his way.

I think he's going to meet up with Arya, that's what's been telegraphed. And Maisie hinted the connection with Jon is big. And here's Sandor's last scene, the pretty sister is his motivation.

That's what the whole "a man" thing was about. They are setting up the big moment.

This may be the laziest writing we've ever seen, they don't know what they're doing and don't have any even bad ideas, so they did all this parallelism to previous segments hoping it will be deemed creative...which it probably will.

Osha does the exact same thing she did w/Theon, but since Ramsay is a genius, he kills her.

Dany in the exact same place as the end of season 1, SO LAME. I wouldn't follow that crazy bitch to the store.

It's pretty bad. I'm just happy Osha was killed, I waited all this time for one of my favorites to return, but she's in a better place. The Land of Book Characters.

Uh, Jon so emo.  I can't lie though, even my heart of ice melted a little to see two Stark kids re-united even if it seemed ... off.

Brienne the Brute is Bruting it up.  Notice the delusional use of the term 'executed' instead of 'murdered'.

Tyrion being playing at tier 1 politics?  Isn't he the smartestest in Westerverse?  No second of third level plan here?  Lame.

Not idly to the leaves of ... I can't even.

Can we just burn King's Landing down now?  I mean apparently the Lannisters just now figured out the solution to their problem was to use brute force. Tywin would be rolling in his grave.

Please put Marge and Loras out of my misery.

Someone should remind the writers how a fuedal system works, and also give a basic psychology class.  Royce's grudging approval would mean far more to insecure Robin Arryn than LF's doting, because the rest of the Vale respects Royce and not LF.

Now the fruits of the writer's bullshit ruin arguably the best familial renunion from the books so far, that of Asha and Theon.  At least they attempted continuity but I hate these fuckers with a passion.

So yeah, I admit it, Tormund making eyes at Brienne made me laugh hard. Totally different in intepretation of Bear and the Maiden Fair.

Emo Jon still so Emo.  Needed to be reminded he was Ned's son apparently, and that Robb's job was now his.

Apparently its okay Dany planned to murder the Khals in cold, well hot blood, because she goaded them into threatening bad things.

Just now, Le Cygne said:

It's pretty bad. I'm just happy Osha was killed, I waited all this time for one of my favorites to return, but she's in a better place. The Land of Book Characters.

She was so good as Osha, I really thought they'd give her at least 2 scenes before they killed her. What did she have, less than 10 lines?  Why even bother?

Archived