[Spoilers] Rant and Rave without Reprecussions - Season 6 Edition

Ran

7 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I mean, before they killed him

:bawl:

I think Emilia has been poorly served by the writing and directing, which seem to try too hard to draw parallels with Jon's struggles with leading the watch. 

Oh the episode tonight sounds very promising! Lots of St Tyrion, Carol and Larry, the super Daario bros, and Littlefinger! Yay, I'm sure it will be awesome*.

Spoiler

Awesome ranting material! :P

3 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Oh the episode tonight sounds very promising! Lots of St Tyrion, Carol and Larry, the super Daario bros, and Littlefinger! Yay, I'm sure it will be awesome*.

Reveal hidden contents

Sounds like I might have to do some face palm warming up exercises. I wouldn't want to sprain a wrist or an elbow from doing lots of face palms.

Blame the writers, Kit!

Poor Kit, they forced him into lying to his parents. Good for him, he did not listen. 

6 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Hide contents

LOL

11 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Oh the episode tonight sounds very promising! Lots of St Tyrion, Carol and Larry, the super Daario bros, and Littlefinger...

Yay? Make sure to stock up on the mind-numbing substance of your choice before you watch ;)

4 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

I really wish i could stay up tonight to rant with everyone :/

Sleep restores, watching GoT can cause random mad spikes in BP, stroke, nausea, and uncontrollable yawning. 

23 minutes ago, LadySoftheart said:

Yay? Make sure to stock up on the mind-numbing substance of your choice before you watch ;)

I thought that was achieved by watching the show? :smoking:

I'm excited for LF to do some more bullshitting for Lord Royce. How will he explain away losing Sansa without looking like either a treacherous asshole or an incompetent moron? Will he get away with it? Place your bets!

He gets away with it - 1:1

Lord Royce tells him to go fuck himself like any rational human being would - 1: 1000,000,000

Just now, TheCasualObserver said:

I'm excited for LF to do some more bullshitting for Lord Royce. How will he explain away losing Sansa without looking like either a treacherous asshole or an incompetent moron? Will he get away with it? Place your bets!

He gets away with it - 1:1

Lord Royce tells him to go fuck himself like any rational human being would - 1: 1000,000,000

We were talking about it earlier. Will he say she was kidnapped, for instance? Then Royce has to believe the Boltons were just "there", on the way to the Fingers, LOL

It's so absurdly stupid that I think they may not even show LF's chat with Royce and just show him already with the Vale totally ready to go to war. Because even for GoT, any on screen convo between LF and Royce where the former "explains" the events to the latter, would be way, way too stupid. 

7 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

We were talking about it earlier. Will he say she was kidnapped, for instance? Then Royce has to believe the Boltons were just "there", on the way to the Fingers, LOL

The story is probably going to be something like: Major RamsaySue Reisman and his 20 good men parachuted into the Vale or RL or something and kidnapped Fansa.

7 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

It's so absurdly stupid that I think they may not even show LF's chat with Royce and just show him already with the Vale totally ready to go to war. Because even for GoT, any on screen convo between LF and Royce where the former "explains" the events to the latter, would be way, way too stupid. 

I think LF could plausibly say Ramsay's 20 Good Men surprised him en route to ... uh wherever. Hey, they defeated Asha's Ironborn and Stannis's armies didn't they? ;)

I've been thinking about BastardBowl and who wants to bet it goes down like Helm's Deep in LOTR? At dawn on the third day when all hope seems lost, LF shows up with the armies of the Vale. :ack: I'm sure he'll be framed as heroically as possible!

16 minutes ago, LadySoftheart said:

I think LF could plausibly say Ramsay's 20 Good Men surprised him en route to ... uh wherever. Hey, they defeated Asha's Ironborn and Stannis's armies didn't they? ;)

I've been thinking about BastardBowl and who wants to bet it goes down like Helm's Deep in LOTR? At dawn on the third day when all hope seems lost, LF shows up with the armies of the Vale. :ack: I'm sure he'll be framed as heroically as possible!

Yeah, LF was taking Sansa to the Fingers. Damn, these tracking devices they have the whole planet (Daario, Jorah, the ring) are really awesome! :P

And YESSSS, that's exactly how I picture LF arriving to save the day! :lol:

11 minutes ago, LadySoftheart said:

:bang::bang:

Archived