MMA & Boxing 18: "I'm The World Champion!"

Davrum

11 hours ago, KiDisaster said:

It's different in other countries. Presumably The Netherlands doesn't do pay-per-views and instead the main card fights are broadcast on Fox? 

Exactly this. So all the pre-lims are never shown. Now, that is a shame in general, but especially with events like 200 or 205 when pre-lims contain fights that would normally be main or co-main events.

5 hours ago, Calibandar said:

Exactly this. So all the pre-lims are never shown. Now, that is a shame in general, but especially with events like 200 or 205 when pre-lims contain fights that would normally be main or co-main events.

Is Fight Pass an option? 

I don't have cable so I use that to watch everything. Just need a VPN to bypass some of the blackouts. 

Yeah, horrible news. Surprising but not surprising all at once, considering he's been through some hell in the last couple of years since his girlfriend was killed. 

2 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Down to the last round? I can only imagine the slow H-bombs being thown, hopefully another connects.

Bisping by unanimous decision. 48-47, 48-47 and 49-46 I think it was. 

That must have been a very cool experience.

My countrymen Struve and Mousasi dealt easily with their opponents.

Struve´s opponent had never been made to tap but it happened here, and quite fast. He looked vulnerable early on though I thought.

Mousasi. this guy has been winning fights for 3 years now. Every time I watch him he wins convincingly. I actually think he should have been ranked higher and fight even higher ranked guys like Rockhold or Weidman already. Maybe it will happen after another solid win over Belfort.

As for the main, I thought it would have been cool if Henderson had finished it in the first or second round after serious knockdowns, but once he had him on the ground he was not able to land more strikes, on both occasions, and that did it. Bisping kept to his gameplan and did what he could. To be honest I could have seen a Henderson win as well, wouldn´t have flabbergasted me.

I don't really understand what GSP is thinking. Him saying give me a fight for UFC 206 or I'm a free agent doesn't work. 

Korean Zombie has finished his military duty and is officially back. He just put out a new video of him training and talking. Says he wants to fight Penn. 

Archived