[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion

42 minutes ago, dariopatke said:

Sooo can someone explain me how did Aerion Brightflame die? Joff said to Marge he drank wildfire, but they seem to be fireproof.

I don't think the point is that all Targ's are fireproof as much as it is that Dany is fireproof.

This season is really terrible.  The Castle Black stuff was decent, but everything else sucked.   Kings Landing...snore.  Ooh lookey, another Ramsay kills someone scene.  And Mereen...it was a snooze fest in the books too, but the show has done nothing to improve it. I wish someone would send Ramsay to kill Grey Worm, Missandei, Varys, and Tyrion so I don't have to suffer through this storyline anymore.  And then, for the ending we get SuperDany and her Fireproof Boobs.  

I did like the Jon/Sansa reunion, and all things Tormund.  

Just now, dariopatke said:

But why is she and others werent? There were greater men with bigger dragons. 

Beats me. Maybe some side-effect of the magic cast by Mirri-Maz Duur? It's a common theory around here that it was her who hatched the dragon eggs and not Dany.

22 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

a little "subtle" hint, Jon- "YOUR father's ghost will come back and murder me"

I may need to rewatch, because I definitely did not hear him say your. Thought he just said father.

20 minutes ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

Im pretty pissed at George RR Martin right now.  He just chose easy cash over all the people who were/are loyal book readers and got his ass off the ground.  How he could let this happen without getting the next book out is a spit in the face to every Ice and Fire reader.  That may not be a popular statement but it's my opinion and I stand by it.  

Absolutely with you. I have grown to hate his butterfly effect argument whilst still confirming that the broad strokes of the plot will largely be the same as his books will be. Of course the details are going to be massively different and massively interesting to me, as well as the many smaller plots resolutions (hopefully), but i'll know the broad strokes, I can't avoid the show considering the behemoth it's become, unless i were to cut off all social ties and hide from social media, so this great book series will be tainted forever by two 12 year olds' in man garb. And Martin must be the only man who was surprised that he didn't deliver Winds before Season 6, I simply can't believe he didn't foresee the books taking over the show considering his writing pace, and the fact he can only write at home and barely seems to be there. 

Honestly, the Daenerys scene was silly but simply mediocre. There were so many bigger problems with this episode, starting with the whole series of interactions between Davos, Melisandre and Brienne.

It is also absolutely nonsensical that they have not featured one conversation between Melisandre and Jon after she revived him. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Smith said:

Beats me. Maybe some side-effect of the magic cast by Mirri-Maz Duur? It's a common theory around here that it was her who hatched the dragon eggs and not Dany.

I think that theory is possible, too. Well we shal find out soon enough, if they don't explain us like they did with Davod and Mel I will be really pissed.

Archived