Official Synopsis Released

GeorgeIAF

Official synopsis: An old foe comes back into the picture. Gilly (Hannah Murray) meets Sam’s (John Bradley) family. Arya (Maisie Williams) faces a difficult choice. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) faces off against the High Sparrow (Jonathan Pryce).

An old foe ? I guess Walder Frey is the obvious candidate.

We finally get to meet Sam's family, can't wait to see Horn Hill and Faulkner as Randyll Tarly, it might be a frozen atmosphere around the place, colder than beyond the Wall :)))

Arya will probably get her final chance and assignment from Jaqen.

Jaime and Tyrell forces confront the HS. 

Dany entering Meeren with the Khalasar ? And Drogon flying over them ? (the scene from the trailer)

Can't wait for it.

Share your thoughts about it.

Yeah, I think that it is Walder Frey. I mean, who is even older than him? ;) I honestly can't think of  anyone else, because most of the "old foes" are either dead or they are alive and regularly on screen.

I am very excited for Horn Hill although I wonder how they plan to do it with Oldtown. Maybe Sam would take Gilly straightaway to his familly and then go to Oldtown?

I am definitely curious about Bran's visions, if there gonna be any, they have huge potential, so I hope they won't mess it.

10 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

I am definitely curious about Bran's visions, if there gonna be any, they have huge potential, so I hope they won't mess it.

Walder Frey will likely die soon, breaking the laws of hospitality to kill a King isn't something the North will ever forgive. But what if the said "old foe" is the NK? 

7 hours ago, The Imp slap said:

Walder Frey will likely die soon, breaking the laws of hospitality to kill a King isn't something the North will ever forgive. But what if the said "old foe" is the NK? 

But we'll see the NK in the next episode, so he is already making a comeback.

20 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

Yeah, I think that it is Walder Frey. I mean, who is even older than him? ;) I honestly can't think of  anyone else, because most of the "old foes" are either dead or they are alive and regularly on screen.

I am very excited for Horn Hill although I wonder how they plan to do it with Oldtown. Maybe Sam would take Gilly straightaway to his familly and then go to Oldtown?

I am too really excited about Brans visions. I just read something on Winter is Coming. Not too spoilery but Ill put them in spoilers anyway.

Actually Ill just post the link .....

So very exciting !!!! 

I hope if it is Walder Frey, he gets his due.  As villains go, I find him so much more repulsive than Roose Bolton ( who's death was a bit of a let down for me. I mean ,come on! this guy caused some shit!) Frey deserves something as bad as he dealt.

Also will be glad to see some army action against the sparrows/HS. I'm amazed it wasn't done sooner! Hopefully we'll get some good fighting to shake things up even more. I doubt this will be the end of the sparrows.

Concerning Horn Hill, I hope Sam stands up to his father. He's seen and done so much and is definitely not the craven who left home. I'd be nervous leaving Gilly and the babe there knowing how much my father hated me and would want to stand my ground.

I don't know what expect from this episode. It seems centered on KL and I don't like that storyline at all. Same for Sam. Brienne in the riverlands is not giving me the shivers either.

I hope that at least Bran storyline, after last episode climax, will be good and that the episode title refers to him being reunited to a member of his family and not Dany.

3 hours ago, Foodini said:

Has to be Coldhands saving Bran right? Perhaps it is Benjen and D&D skipped him until Season 6 in hopes that george would be able to reveal it in time.

I didn't see him riding on an elk in that brief clip, so I doubt it was the old wight.

7 hours ago, Zombies That Were Promised said:

Did that last bit in the preview seem a bit...tense to anyone else?  It just seemed like a weird, brief aside to end the preview on.  I wonder if there's going to be something big going on there?  Like a betrayal?

Totally agreed, the first thing I told my roommate about it was how strange it was. No way they're just having a nice ride and chat about her being a badass. Something's up.

With Brienne to the Riverlands, Frey's definitely back in the... erm, fray.

I can see Arya putting her feelings aside and making the hard choice, though the set-up of the rum this episode makes me think it's not going to go quite as planned.

I think Jaime is only on hand to grab Lancel before letting the Faith Militant and the Tyrells lay into each other. Jaime will get the truth about his Cersei fling out of him and finally quit being her lapdog, hopefully.

Archived