Last scene predictions?

11 hours ago, Drayzen said:

Everything's lively as the Freys celebrate yet another wedding in the Twins. The door slams open as Beric and Thoros walk through. Crossbows and swords aimed at them.

"What is the meaning of this?" Walder Frey asks angrily.

Cut to a hand placed on the main door. Slowly scraping as if using it to keep balance. Pan out to a hooded figure from behind. It walks slowly as it stands in between Beric and Thoros. 

Walder Frey's expression changes from angry to a state of shock. "Who are you?"

Cut to Beric. "She don't say much. You cut her throat too deep for that." 

Cut to a stunned Jaime.

The camera pans away from Beric and shows the face of LSH. In a horrific guttered voice she mutters. "Kill them all."

End credits.

Forget about LS, this would be Arya dealing with Freys.

47 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Why are you so certain of your "so that means" business?

So, that means that if LS really doesn't show up by end of this season, the whole "LS/Catelyn Stark is coming back for sure, I just know this " thing would be over?

1. Cersei's trial. She's found guilty - Tommen commits seppuku. Cersei runs amok & releases the Mountain to kill everyone. Chaos at KL - lots of important characters dead.

2. Tower of Joy, R+L=J without 100% confirming it.

3. Jon Sansa BFF moment. LF wants Sansa - ewww.. Sansa outsmarts LF by supporting Jon as the King in the North.

4. Frey - Lannister party. Jaime & Bronn left early after hearing KL incident. Time for Arya Stark's revenge! She assassinates some Freys.

5. Davos - Melisandre - Shireen plot resolved, either with forgiveness or death of Melisandre.

6. The Dothraki invasion begins, ships launched, dragons fly, too bad clothes not burnt off. Oh.. and Daario sulks, his request for threesome with Yara is rejected by Dany.

7. NK & co arrive at the Wall. Wall DOES NOT come down yet. Edd pisses his pants and the wall.. accidentally melting the wall.

On 6/15/2016 at 11:27 AM, Ludvig Carlson said:

with Khaleesi above on Rhaegal and the Drogon and Viserion each side

Completely nitpicking but why would Dany be on Rhaegal?  She rides Drogon. 

I'm with those that say TOJ reveal, RWII (god I hope), KL goes boom with many deaths, Dany starts for (but does not reach) Westeros. I don't think the wall is going to fall this soon.  I really hope it doesn't end with yet another f'ing Dany scene. I could see it ending with the Night's King reaching the Wall and poor Edd looking like he is going to shit himself. 

I think the obvious choice is Dany on boats heading to KL because we've had so many end with her.  I think we will see this but I am not sure it will be the last scene. 

Season 1: Dany's dragons being born (happy)

Season 2: Sam pooping his pants as the White Walker army advances (scary)

Season 3: Dany crowd surfing (happy)

Season 4:Arya setting sail to Braavos (happy)

Season 5: Jon gets aquaiinted with the "pointy end" (sad) 

Season 6: ? Dany setting sail (happy), Cersei setting fire to KL (sad), the WW army crossing the wall (scary), Petyr sacrificed to the Weirtree (weird), Gendry finally lands somewhere (unlikely), Sam discovers a new thing about the Old Tales (next season), Varys sharing barbs with Lady Olenna in Dorne (oh what fun, let's do a whole episode of that)

5 hours ago, Trollosi said:

3. Jon Sansa BFF moment. LF wants Sansa - ewww.. Sansa outsmarts LF by supporting Jon as the King in the North. LF looks at Jon with a murderous smile, Jon, as is in his nature, knows nothing about it

6. The Dothraki invasion begins, ships launched, dragons fly, too bad clothes not burnt off. Oh.. and Daario sulks, his request for threesome with Yara is rejected by Dany. Dany gives her speech on top of a dragon.

Bolded - fixed :D

Joke aside, good points. I do hope though, about Wall collapsing, we're gonna waste 60 hours already and yet the big baddie has yet to come to 'life'. And with only 13 hours left? If they are such opponent they need to be focused on more than just 5, 6 hours.

2 hours ago, plastic throne said:

Bolded - fixed :D

Joke aside, good points. I do hope though, about Wall collapsing, we're gonna waste 60 hours already and yet the big baddie has yet to come to 'life'. And with only 13 hours left? If they are such opponent they need to be focused on more than just 5, 6 hours.

:cheers:

Archived