acroPHILIA lucky #13...Rocksniffer's cherry has been popped...and the crowd goes wild! !

rocksniffer

21 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

You dirty man

yep....

20 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

You forgot the 'old'.  :ph34r:

yep....

a salty old dawg is in his element now... :devil: :leer:

and i was going to go for women and men naked for reasons other than sex...but my grand theme needs specifics...so hodor must wait for a future round ;) 

2 hours ago, a free shadow said:

I just realised that I cannot not win the 13th game! I demand everyone surrenders immediately! :pirate:

No surrender!

Just ignominious defeat.

I will be very impressed with whichever brainbox guesses the big theme.

14 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

edit: i fucked up and have now corrected Julia's score...though the over all standings didn't change she is REALLY  breathing down Gabe's neck now...rock on sweetlings....

:smoking:

I was wondering what that was  :uhoh:

55 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

I was wondering what that was  :uhoh:

Only a little incentive to make you run faster. :P You have a Bird to catch! So be grateful for it.

Yikes.

It was the 'sniffers clue "players in search of the naked truth" that clunked down on my head, mainly because I got Brienne immediately and I always have this image of her naked in the bath with Jaime.  And then, as I said, I went to Tyrion's page to figure stuff out.  I was only going to say, women we have seen naked, but I always manage to leave part of the theme out, so I added, but not in sex scenes (the 'lube and tools' comment was misleading).

I doubt I will keep my lead, this was luck, luck that the rest of you didn't pick up on some stuff....I don't expect that to happen again.

ok sorry for the delay...a broken tooth i have been ignoring made it's presence known yesterday ...so to the dentist i went...never a positive experience for me :(

ok here they are

ROUND 3 CLUES….

1. Ragged, dirty, old tramp? Courageous honorable sentinel.
  2. Lengthy cutter's elderly bear-er.
  3. Revealing Duty Officer turned Cyvasse humbling service.
  4. Round does ogdoad tread consulting his sparrows.
  5. Rich dowager obliges the castigating hemoglobin-drinking soothsayer.
  6. Rewarded dues of title, castle, hottie. Stoked!
  7. Lord ceremonially egged bride.
  8. Red-head defines obvious trait, catchy humorous saying.
  9. Lordship celebrated. Evicted. Brrrrrrr!
  10. Regrets “debauchery”, obliges the church. “House” sex.
  11. Leaves Casterly…enjoys browbeating.

as you all can see clue #2 has been slightly altered for clarity... 

good luck :cheers:

ROUND 4

ok got next rounds characters ready here are acros

SEBMMRE   or  MAQVT

yes i could have changed it but i decided what the hell a "q" could be funny.... :devil:

...ENJOY!

:pimp:

forgot to add due date...

i am going on a road trip towards KC beginning on 12th so lets make turn in time a wide window... questions and prelims should be in by thursday, August 11th so i can respond before leaving...since i use only a laptop (not a phone) i will not be able to respond after thursday night (11th) until sunday evening (14th) so lets say deadline for guesses and new clues for round 4 will be Monday morning July 15th...

ROUND 3 

DEADLINE...MONDAY, August 15th...10 am ...or whenever i drag my hungover ass outta the bed

:cheers:

Hm... what do you all think of clues that mention two characters (for example, as the subject and the object of a sentence) or clues that refer to situations involving two characters? I seem to detect several of this type in this round. Suppose I solve the clue, how do I know which character is meant to be the answer? Is there a common agreement like, the answer must be the subject rather than the object?  

i shall respond...with these random words...

the subject of a clue might be the answer or the subject might point to the answer...there is no rule that one or the other must be true...

each clue has only one answer...though one is the loneliest number...

:devil:

Archived