acroPHILIA lucky #13...Rocksniffer's cherry has been popped...and the crowd goes wild! !

rocksniffer

10 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

i am in the middle of getting premlims checked and questions answered we might still make deadline... if not i shall probe myself, thoroughly...

:pimp:

I won't.

If I understand it correctly, the original deadline is today. 

Extension, please.

Glad to see you back! :)

all is well boys and girls....lets give it til tomorrow....midnight my time....i will be sorting out new clues and getting others ready to post for favs....

i shall blame myself for lateness and chastise self appropriately....

:smoking:

as promised ...i shall now include another hint to "big picture" theme

i already told you tyrion is my favorite character...

and i especially enjoy the way he speaks...

i find myself quoting him quite often...

39 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

bump...6 1/2 hrs to deadline...

players in search of the naked truth should quickly ask as many questions as they can afford...

I have a question. Can you please give me the answer to clue 3?  :shocked:  :read:  :idea: :bawl:  :tantrum:

4 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

I have a question. Can you please give me the answer to clue 3?  :shocked:  :read:  :idea: :bawl:  :tantrum:

3 hours ago, Julia H. said:

I want to hear that, too! :tantrum:

1 hour ago, Fragile Bird said:

Funny, I just sent that request in as well.

i might give a general hint...if y'all got your lube and tools at the ready.....

:leer:

5 hours ago, a free shadow said:

Has anybody concluded the theme? :ninja: 

Can I request a theme hint?

I've tried on the theme. Not sure if I'm right or not on my final guess.

But I don't think rocksniffer will mind if I tell you that my first guess (characters with vowels in their names aka not Ghiscari) was wrong.

hahahahahahha no i don't mind....

have finally received lists so here are clues and answers for fav voting... i have included some words as explanation...either the authors or my own...and heads up clue #9 is not eligible for fav votes SwmbO has stepped in for a player that can't continue...but since she has seen all the characters and themes she is just generating clues :commie:

ROUND 2

1. Courteous girl is almost flying. – SANSA STARK...

Sansa is courteous and almost flew out the moon door...she is also called little bird.

2. To dancing,needling, rendering helpless! – ARYA STARK

3.Corroded guarding iron agent free. – OSHA THE WILDLING

Osha killed the ironborn who were supposed to guard Bran and Rickon. She is free and does not owe any fealty to anyone 

4. Tender darling never Renly’s hotsie? – MARGAERY TYRELL

5. Consort girl’s insinuations are false. – SHAE

Tyrion's consort lied on him in court

6. Crimson gleaming in afterglow’s flame. – MELISANDRE OF ASSHAI

7. Can girl ignite a following? – DAENERYS STORMBORN TARGARYEN

8. Tried discovering name. Resentment harbored. – CATELYN STARK

She tried to get Ned to tell Jon's Mother's name but he refused and she resented it and Jon.

9. ***Chivalrous “giantess” inquires after fledglings. – BRIENNE OF TARTH *** 

10. Child given is assumed…faithfully. – SEPTA LEMORE

Tyrion see the stretch marks on Lemore on the deck in the morning after her swim...he assumes she was not always a septa, or at least not a celibate...faithful septa. 

11. Crown grants impatient attitude. (female) – CERSEI LANNISTER

cast your votes if you have not already done so and i will post results later tonight. And if anyone wants to add more words of explanation feel free to send them to me but i think the rest are pretty self explanatory...

good round people :commie:

Shit! I kept thinking that #3 was Osha but it didn't seem logical. I was thinking she wore iron chains then manacles and then was free. But the way it is worded threw me. I put Arianne there by a mental process I can now see was ridiculously obscure.

and I had Melisandre correct and replaced her with Ygritte to fit my 'theme' and because for some reason I had decided Arianne must be right so I couldn't change her when I got the prelim that two were wrong.

Oh well I ended up with two wrong same as before prelims so at least I didn't go backwards.

Clue 3 still makes no sense to me.

I wasn't certain it was right but I really liked Catelyn as the answer to clue 10 (annoyingly the little italicised bit didn't carry through when I pasted it into my working document) and never considered her for the 8th.

Note to self: check for little text edits in case they got lost in the copy&paste.

I had all the right answers in a list and still couldn't put all of them in the all the right places.

Archived