Queen of Dragons Marrying King in the North

58 minutes ago, Being Daenerys Targaryen said:

If the show follows the book, then Tyrion is Daenery's half brother... Not confirmed but seems like there was an affair between Tywin's wife and King Aerys II Targaryen... That is the reason why Tywin didn't really like him and also just before dying Tywing shouted at Tyrion "YOU ARE NOT MY SON" ... I don't know... I really don't Know! 

Valar Morghulis

It is still an open ending so there is no absolute fact that will happen.

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Masha said:

Cliche if they meet and fall in love with each other, I predict that they would not be in love, its going to be a pure political marriage and as you say they will most likely be barely able to stand each.  I can see them meeting a month out of year especially once they have children and Jon spending most of his time in the North with Starks.

I am still struggling with this not being fantasy cliche.. But based on where the show maneuvered the pieces, especially with Jon at the end of the season (as well as Dany breaking up with man candy), that is definitely where we are headed.  And from a pure political standpoint, it makes sense. Dany's experience in Meereen suggests that dragons aren't enough; she needs allies.  GOT has brought up on more than one occasion that the North is easy to defend from Moat Caitlin.  I suspect that Stark allies will also control the Twins soon.  Jon needs the dragons to fight the ice zombies and a marriage alliance would ensure the North's safety.  Jon brings enough to the table that he could negotiate a personal union deal.  The marriage would also quiet any succession crisis that might arise when R+L=J becomes known.  So I guess as long as it isn't true love, it makes sense.

6 minutes ago, blckp said:

no, but King in the north will crawl before her its unavoidable, she will unite westeros before WW comes

Both might kneel before Night's King. In your dreams it might happen. Thankfully your not writing it and we have quite frankly Tyrion who can manage to settle any differences. If you think this is about Daeny and only her...then good luck because you're really wrong. Same it's not only about Jon or Tyrion.

3 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Both might kneel before Night's King. In your dreams it might happen. Thankfully your not writing it and we have quite frankly Tyrion who can manage to settle any differences. If you think this is about Daeny and only her...then good luck because you're really wrong. Same it's not only about Jon or Tyrion.

Lol I know right... Why some people are so naive to believe that Dany will win Westeros so easily.

2 minutes ago, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

Lol I know right... Why some people are so naive to believe that Dany will win Westeros so easily.

Just don't understand why some people think is about Jon or Daeny strictly. It's collective effort and the way show portrayed all three and others too will be needed to face this enemy. Literally it's about everyone coming together and Jon and Daeny showed they can bring people to work together or for them.

1 minute ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Just don't understand why some people think is about Jon or Daeny strictly. It's collective effort and the way show portrayed all three and others too will be needed to face this enemy. Literally it's about everyone coming together and Jon and Daeny showed they can bring people to work together or for them.

Given how grandeur the story is... That is a foolish idea, yeah. 

7 hours ago, Being Daenerys Targaryen said:

If the show follows the book, then Tyrion is Daenery's half brother... Not confirmed but seems like there was an affair between Tywin's wife and King Aerys II Targaryen... That is the reason why Tywin didn't really like him and also just before dying Tywing shouted at Tyrion "YOU ARE NOT MY SON" ... I don't know... I really don't Know! 

Valar Morghulis

The book doesn't imply that Tyrion is Daenerys' half brother, its one of the most disputed theories with rarely any indication other than the dying Tywin's exclamation. But that can be contributed to the fact that Tywin just couldn't believe that his own son would ever kill him and his disavow of him as a curse on Tyrion. As for Tywin's hatred of Tyrion its easily explainable 1) Tyrion's birth took away the only thing he ever loved - his wife 2) Tyrion's deformity made him (thus Tywin by default) a mocking-stock of the whole of Westeros and there was nothing worse for Tywin then being laughed at. His whole goal in life was to be feared and respected, as result of the childhood trauma of growing up with a weak-willed and kind father who was made a laughing stock of the Westlands and taken advantage of constantly. His sister Gemma confirms that Tyrion is more Tywin's son than any of his golden twins are.

59 minutes ago, Lord Lannister said:

Jon can do better.

In the show, with whom? At this point only available females besides Dany are: Sansa/Arya, Lyanna Mormont (too young), and Yara (who is no go in the North). Sansa and Arya...

1 hour ago, Masha said:

The book doesn't imply that Tyrion is Daenerys' half brother, its one of the most disputed theories with rarely any indication other than the dying Tywin's exclamation.

That's probably the least consequential indication. Here are just a few others:

• Tyrion has Targaryen not Lannister hair color
  • Two different colored eyes, one Lannister the other Targaryen
  • Dragon dreams
  • DRAGON TAMING!!!
  • Symmetry of Tyrion and his (half-)brother Jaime each killing each other's father not their own
  • Symmetry of Jon Snow thinking he's a bastard but really isn't compared with Tyrion thinking he isn't but really is
  • Selmy’s tale from Dance
  • TWOIAF lending further credence to the timeline
  • Jon on Tyrion: When he opened the door, the light from within threw his shadow clear across the yard, and for just a moment Tyrion Lannister stood tall as a king.
  • Maester Aemon: "Oh, I think that Lord Tyrion is quite a large man," Maester Aemon said from the far end of the table."I think he is a giant come among us, here at the end of the world."
  • Moqorro named Tyrion a dragon: "Dragons," Moqorro said in the Common Tongue of Westeros... "Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark. And you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of all."
  • A dragon must be born in blood, and Aerys’s seed tends to kill the mother (Joanna, Rhaella), and Rhaegar inherited this, poor Lyanna. The three heads of the dragon all killed their mothers in birth because they have a common forefather and birthing a dragon is too hard for the mother to survive.

4 hours ago, Masha said:

The book doesn't imply that Tyrion is Daenerys' half brother, its one of the most disputed theories with rarely any indication other than the dying Tywin's exclamation. But that can be contributed to the fact that Tywin just couldn't believe that his own son would ever kill him and his disavow of him as a curse on Tyrion. As for Tywin's hatred of Tyrion its easily explainable 1) Tyrion's birth took away the only thing he ever loved - his wife 2) Tyrion's deformity made him (thus Tywin by default) a mocking-stock of the whole of Westeros and there was nothing worse for Tywin then being laughed at. His whole goal in life was to be feared and respected, as result of the childhood trauma of growing up with a weak-willed and kind father who was made a laughing stock of the Westlands and taken advantage of constantly. His sister Gemma confirms that Tyrion is more Tywin's son than any of his golden twins are.

In the show, with whom? At this point only available females besides Dany are: Sansa/Arya, Lyanna Mormont (too young), and Yara (who is no go in the North). Sansa and Arya...

There is a fairly good amount of evidence in the books but not so much in the show.

Just reading through the pages nobody seems to be mentioning the possibility of Jon marrying Sansa. From what I have taken from season 6, this is the outcome that I think will be most likely.

Or at least the two of them ending up together at the end.

I would like two or three revelations or twists to happen in the remaining books and seasons. Something that we may not have expected but on reflection are possible.

For example, Jamie marrying Danerys (god help him). Somebody mentioned the Valanqor prophecy, in a different thread, stating that the younger queen will take "Everything" from Cersei. Maybe that includes Jamie.

We shall see.

8 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:
  • Tyrion has Targaryen not Lannister hair color

Tyrion has pale blonde and black hair.

• Two different colored eyes, one Lannister the other Targaryen

Tyrion has a green and a black eye. Unless he has a purple eye hidden on his dick, he does not have a Targaryen eye.

• Dragon dreams

There's a big difference between dragondreams and dreaming of dragons. Danaerys has dragondreams. Shireen also has dragondreams.  And that little girl in Dorne as well.

Tyrion dreams of dragons. So does Bran. And Arya. And Jon.

Dragondreams are repetitive. Dreams of dragons are just wish fulfillment.

• DRAGON TAMING!!!

Tyrion has never tamed a dragon.

• Moqorro named Tyrion a dragon: "Dragons," Moqorro said in the Common Tongue of Westeros... "Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark. And you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of all."

No, Moquorro does the opposite of naming Tyrion a dragon. He talks about dragons and then specifically mentions Tyrion apart from them.

• A dragon must be born in blood

Citation needed.

11 hours ago, Masha said:

okey then... 

12 hours ago, Masha said:

mmh... not confirmed... just speculations...

And the fact that they showed us Tyrion freeing the dragons... Implying that he might have Targ blood... But many people say that they didn't strike him because they didn't feel any threat from him. Added to the fact that other people (missandei and others) had already interacted with the dragons... But they forget that even Khaleesi was affraid of her dragons (children)... when Daario said 'A mother of dragons without dragons...." She visited them and they were pretty angry she even run away... And then they showed them again but this time with Tyrion. Different reaction... Perhaps they were just mad at their mother or Perhaps there is something with Tyrion... Perhaps there is nothing and the show runners are playing with people as they always do... 

1 hour ago, lidsa said:

Tyrion has pale blonde and black hair.

Tyrion has a green and a black eye. Unless he has a purple eye hidden on his dick, he does not have a Targaryen eye.

There's a big difference between dragondreams and dreaming of dragons. Danaerys has dragondreams. Shireen also has dragondreams.  And that little girl in Dorne as well.

Tyrion dreams of dragons. So does Bran. And Arya. And Jon.

Dragondreams are repetitive. Dreams of dragons are just wish fulfillment.

Tyrion has never tamed a dragon.

No, Moquorro does the opposite of naming Tyrion a dragon. He talks about dragons and then specifically mentions Tyrion apart from them.

Citation needed.

One more thing is that when Tyrion asked Oberyn why he decided to fight for him he answered something like :

Everywhere in the realm people were talking about the child that was born... A monster, with a tale and something very strange about his skin... I thought, he is discribing  an animal... in fact a monster...

But then he said that when he saw him, he was just a little human with a small 'worm' between his legs...

It made me thinking about Daenerys' son... If the son was born, she would have died... So if she had to live, the child had to die anyway... Mirri Maz Duur described  the child and it seems like she was talking about a dragon... But in the house of the undying we saw a litthe cutie in Khal Drogo's arms... 

But I'm not convinced about anything because I haven't finished the book yet... 

Based on the show i can tell that they don't want things to be too obvious... When something is assumed or is obvious, it's mostly false... Like in the first season with Viserys... "I'm the dragon!!" "You don't want to awake the dragon, do you?" But then in some cases, the obvious is in fact true... SO they play with people and make them confused... They always want to suprise people. Even the ones who were convinced about things that might happen, they find themselves astonished.... 

3 hours ago, Conor said:

Just reading through the pages nobody seems to be mentioning the possibility of Jon marrying Sansa. From what I have taken from season 6, this is the outcome that I think will be most likely.

I would like two or three revelations or twists to happen in the remaining books and seasons. Something that we may not have expected but on reflection are possible.

For example, Jamie marrying Danerys (god help him). Somebody mentioned the Valanqor prophecy, in a different thread, stating that the younger queen will take "Everything" from Cersei. Maybe that includes Jamie.

We shall see.

interesting...

3 hours ago, Conor said:

We shall see.

I don't see the benefit of Jon and Sansa marrying. The show has Jon as KITN and Sansa as Lady of Winterfell. They wouldn't gain any new allies or power by marrying, all it would get Sansa is a bigger title. 

Archived