TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

2 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

finally...i shall insist that everyone serve their own needs since i do not want, nor will i accept the responsibility for serving the needs of others

This is basically anarchy too. All the anarchy candidates should band together in support of nothing.

:cheers: YAY SNIFFER. Welcome back and so good to see you running for office :lol: 

this day is such a Monday, it couldn't be more Monday if it tried. Work is annoying, I broke two nails, the drugstore didn't have my shade of foundation, and this shop wants to sell no name shoes for $400, come on... Oh and now my hand cracked. Why did I think it was mild enough to not wear gloves? 

Anyways... I can't really say I'm particularly drawn to the plan of any of the candidates. One of them did offer to grant me any ridiculous title I make up for myself, so that's that so far. I'm still not ready to cast my vote.

I'll have something for dinner and do something about my poor hands. 

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Buck is right, bribe now are be doomed to the life of a peasant forever.

Or, you know, until the next thread when they get a fancy title either way.

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

There was one vote for anarchy and one for JQC. I'll go back and count tonight.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh and now my hand cracked. Why did I think it was mild enough to not wear gloves? 

<insert that old nan's quote about the long winter>

On 29/1/2017 at 4:50 PM, ab aeterno said:

That is why anarchy should never be allowed to take over. 

Frozen is just a cheap copy of one of the best animation films of all times.  Even "Let it go" is a copy of this song;

Also Merida is a much better character than Elsa; 

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

No, no, no, don't get me started about Merida. God, I could fill books with how much I hated that movie. I'd watch frozen three times in a row instead of watching brave once more. 

I am sorry but Brave has Billy Connolly so by definition is better than Frozen.

8 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

No, no, no, don't get me started about Merida. God, I could fill books with how much I hated that movie. I'd watch frozen three times in a row instead of watching brave once more. 

This x100

13 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

4 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

This x100

I think I have a good claim to being the biggest Disney/Pixar fangirl in this thread. Probably the biggest animation fangirl in general. And Merida sucks. Brave is generally not a good movie, but it is worth watching for Billy Connolly. <3

24 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

That is why anarchy should never be allowed to take over. 

Frozen is just a cheap copy of one of the best animation films of all times.  Even "Let it go" is a copy of this song;

Also Merida is a much better character than Elsa; 

The Lion King is the GOAT, but that takes nothing away from Frozen.

Brave disappointed me the first time too, it gets slightly better on a rewatch.

Frozen, however, is one of the best animation films I have seen. If you dislike it, you are obviously wrong. :P

How do you post youtube links on that device ? I want to support my argument with Do You Want To Build A Snowmaaaaan?

Just now, Buckwheat said:

Brave disappointed me the first time too, it gets slightly better on a rewatch.

Frozen, however, is one of the best animation films I have seen. If you dislike it, you are obviously wrong. :P

How do you post youtube links on that device ? I want to support my argument with Do You Want To Build A Snowmaaaaan?

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Or, you know, until the next thread when they get a fancy title either way.

Thanks.

<insert that old nan's quote about the long winter>

Sssh, let's just try and motivate them shall we?

Never seen Brave, only seen the first half of Frozen, no idea who Connelly is. Really it's a miracle ab talks to me at all.

I'm voting for JQC atm, since she's the only one to try and bribe me. This is the tally:

Ab - Lord Sidious
JQC - FOMN
Sniffer -

I urge everyone to start bribing and voting now, two votes is way too few. Rhae, I think you voted for JQC at one point (since you mentioned leaning toward her and then said there was 1 vote for her) but you said you were conlicted afterwards so I'm not counting it right now.

6 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

on twin peaks...the greatest show of all time...i recommend watching it with a cup of coffee, a slice of pie, and a dancing dwarf

Damn good coffee!

And yeah, it's great so far. I was about to watch another episode.

23 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Sssh, let's just try and motivate them shall we?

Never seen Brave, only seen the first half of Frozen, no idea who Connelly is. Really it's a miracle ab talks to me at all.

I've not seen Brave, Frozen, The Lion King 2 and can barely remember The Lion King if I'm being honest.

Archived