TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

1 minute ago, Lord Sidious said:

I've not seen Brave, Frozen, The Lion King 2 and can barely remember The Lion King if I'm being honest.

I think I've seen two of the Disneys that came out in the last six years. From what I remember TLK2 it was kind of shitty? I remember that I didn't really like it as a kid.

3 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I'm voting for JQC atm, since she's the only one to try and bribe me. This is the tally:

Ab - Lord Sidious
JQC - FOMN
Sniffer -

I urge everyone to start bribing and voting now, two votes is way too few. Rhae, I think you voted for JQC at one point (since you mentioned leaning toward her and then said there was 1 vote for her) but you said you were conlicted afterwards so I'm not counting it right now.

Damn good coffee!

And yeah, it's great so far. I was about to watch another episode.

I never said I voted for anybody. 

i was leaning towards JqC because I don't like the idea of anarchy, then I agreed with ab about not liking the idea of a perfectly happy perfectly positive perfectly welcoming perfectly cheerful thread, but then JQC pmed me and promised to grant the ridiculous title I came up with and now sniffer entered the folds. 

I haven't cast my vote yet and I don't plan to until around 900 posts. 

My idiotic sister probably has a meniscus tear... this was the first and last fucking time she went to a party in 2017. Goodness me kids these days. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

I never said I voted for anybody. 

i was leaning towards JqC because I don't like the idea of anarchy, then I agreed with ab about not liking the idea of a perfectly happy perfectly positive perfectly welcoming perfectly cheerful thread, but then JQC pmed me and promised to grant the ridiculous title I came up with and now sniffer entered the folds. 

Okay. Do you remember whose vote it was when you said someone had voted for JQC then?

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Okay. Do you remember whose vote it was when you said someone had voted for JQC then?

That was probably me. Sniffer has since made a strong case as a late entry, but for now I'm sticking with JQC.

10 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

At least Frozen was just boring and full of irrelevant filler (trolls song). 

*stares accusingly*

No idea who that Connolly person is either.

Also, am I the only one who finds it odd that ab is describing himself as a fanGIRL?

Am leaning towards the Sniffer, but he still has some persuading to do.

Why don't JQC and Sniffer join their powers and form a kickass ruling team? Also, we need some visual propaganda. :P Where are the convincing avatars?

8 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Nope :/ maybe Felice? Not sure. But since we have three candidates at the moment everybody should have a chance to vote now, after all those who voted before don't have a chance to vote sniffer now and that's unfair. 

37 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

*stares accusingly*

No idea who that Connolly person is either.

Also, am I the only one who finds it odd that ab is describing himself as a fanGIRL?

Am leaning towards the Sniffer, but he still has some persuading to do.

Why don't JQC and Sniffer join their powers and form a kickass ruling team? Also, we need some visual propaganda. :P Where are the convincing avatars?

I still have some level of uncertainty about whether ab is a man, a woman, a wizard or some sort of extraterrestrial entity. 

10 hours ago, felice said:

That was probably me. Sniffer has since made a strong case as a late entry, but for now I'm sticking with JQC.

Duly noted.

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Nope :/ maybe Felice? Not sure. But since we have three candidates at the moment everybody should have a chance to vote now, after all those who voted before don't have a chance to vote sniffer now and that's unfair. 

I still have some level of uncertainty about whether ab is a man, a woman, a wizard or some sort of extraterrestrial entity. 

Agreed.

If he's an entity, could he be Buck's supernatural entity? We could have our ourselves an official Spam lovechild.

One vote for ab, two for JQC atm.

14 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I'm voting for JQC atm, since she's the only one to try and bribe me. This is the tally:

Ab - Lord Sidious
JQC - FOMN
Sniffer -

I urge everyone to start bribing and voting now, two votes is way too few. Rhae, I think you voted for JQC at one point (since you mentioned leaning toward her and then said there was 1 vote for her) but you said you were conlicted afterwards so I'm not counting it right now.

Damn good coffee!

And yeah, it's great so far. I was about to watch another episode.

I've not officially voted for anyone yet and will be abstaining until the dog answers my important policy questions.

14 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Yep. I really enjoyed Westworld, probably my favourite show in 2016. 

Mine too, I was so :( when I found out it won't be returning until 2018.

In case anybody was wondering, I make a killer Cuba Libre. :cheers: 

I recommend Cuba Libre as a go-to I'm so fucking done with the world drink. 

Anecdote time: 

The first time I had a Cuba Libre was in a Hotel in Italy some 4 years ago. We were on a big family vacation and as one would expect, shit happened. After shit had been done happening I strode back to the hotel from the beach and ordered the first thing on the cocktail carte, a Cuba Libre. The bar tender was very nice, he obviously found me suspiciously young but ended up serving me without asking for an ID (I was 20, so I would have passed the ID check anyways). I left a large tip and he served me without a word when I asked for a second helping too. I sat down on the balcony and watched some random football match on tv. When I ordered the third Cuba Libre, this nice bartender brought me a bowl of snacks (chips, pretzels and crackers) with my drink and told me to eat something. I thought that was very Hollywood movie-like and heartwarming. He was such a nice man. I wish I had told him that. 

Awwwww I found the photo in my phone. It was actually only 3 years ago. Heartwarming. 

3 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I recommend Cuba Libre as a go-to I'm so fucking done with the world drink. 

One of my favourites :cheers: It's certainly the type of drink the world needs right now...

Archived