TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

7 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I've not officially voted for anyone yet and will be abstaining until the dog answers my important policy questions.

You said you supported ab earlier, but I suppose Sith are fickle-minded.

Ab -
JQC - FOMN, felice, KiD
Sniffer -

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Cappuccino flavored Twix tastes horrible. 

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should."

1 minute ago, First of My Name said:

You said you supported ab earlier, but I suppose Sith are fickle-minded.

Ab -
JQC - FOMN, felice, KiD
Sniffer -

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should."

I probably still will support him.

Anyway I'm in an incredibly good mood tonight :D, I can't wait until April.

35 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

What's in April? 

I'm going to visit family plus going to Cochella :D, now confirmed.

11 minutes ago, KiDisaster said:

The best birthdays B)

No mine is in February, I'm not looking forward to it actually, the last year of my 20s will begin.

1 minute ago, Lord Sidious said:

No mine is in February, I'm not looking forward to it actually, the last year of my 20s will begin.

Tbh you're not a proper Sith until you're old and wrinkly. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Sweet. Also Orphan Black season 5 :commie: (Though IIRC Helena is the only other spammer who cares about that).

If there's so much time between seasons 1 and 2 of Westworld I'm gonna wait a little longer before starting it.

28 minutes ago, KiDisaster said:

The best birthdays B)

Including yours? :D 

25 minutes ago, felice said:

My partner just said "I am not weird I'm Lobster" if that helps... (they then asked why I was laughing)

I don't know, I guess it does...? :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Coachella... I still don't know how I feel about Coachella or festivals in general. 

34 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Sweet. Also Orphan Black season 5 :commie: (Though IIRC Helena is the only other spammer who cares about that).

If there's so much time between seasons 1 and 2 of Westworld I'm gonna wait a little longer before starting it.

Not sure it's confirmed for April yet. Iirc they started shooting a bit later so maybe not.  But whatever, you're like a 7 on a good day, and I've been told I'm a 10. 

Watch it now. Do it. It's so good. And if you don't watch it at least listen to the glorious soundtrack.

Also, American Gods is supposed to appear around April. Exciting. 

30 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Ah I see. I am not too far behind, I will be 27 this year. Time is moving far too quickly for my liking. 

11 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

:ph34r:

46 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Tbh you're not a proper Sith until you're old and wrinkly. 

Untrue, that only applies to male Sith.

29 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I don't know, I guess it does...? :lol: 

Coachella... I still don't know how I feel about Coachella or festivals in general. 

I can't wait, even though I will more than likely have to be completely sober for the whole thing.

20 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Not sure it's confirmed for April yet. Iirc they started shooting a bit later so maybe not.  But whatever, you're like a 7 on a good day, and I've been told I'm a 10. 

Watch it now. Do it. It's so good. And if you don't watch it at least listen to the glorious soundtrack.

:commie:American Gods in April? that is some good news.

I've kind of wished they did a better,modern TV adaption of Neverwhere, as I really liked the book.

17 minutes ago, KiDisaster said:

Ah I see. I am not too far behind, I will be 27 this year. Time is moving far too quickly for my liking. 

:ph34r:

It is!, sadly my plan of converting to vampirism and staying 25 forever doesn't seem to have worked out, oh well ab, old and wrinkly it is!.

10 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Untrue, that only applies to male Sith.

I can't wait, even though I will more than likely have to be completely sober for the whole thing.

:commie:American Gods in April? that is some good news.

I've kind of wished they did a better,modern TV adaption of Neverwhere, as I really liked the book.

It is!, sadly my plan of converting to vampirism and staying 25 forever doesn't seem to have worked out, oh well ab, old and wrinkly it is!.

Well sometime around April seems to be what most places are reporting. 

Loved neverwhere too. Gaiman is a great author. He has a Norse Mythology book coming out soon too. And, perhaps even better, at least for me, 2018 will see Good Omens adapted. :wub: (I posted a link about this in The Entertainment forum)

24 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

There's nothing wrong with the original BBC version!

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Oh, we'll see then. It'll be great to see Krystal and the others again :wub: Sad that it's the final season already but I think it's the best time to end it.

No, there are way too many sequel-seasons I'm waiting for already. I'll content myself with stuff that's already finished for now. And with Black Mirror because it's so goddamn good.

26 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Oh, we'll see then. It'll be great to see Krystal and the others again :wub: Sad that it's the final season already but I think it's the best time to end it.

No, there are way too many sequel-seasons I'm waiting for already. I'll content myself with stuff that's already finished for now. And with Black Mirror because it's so goddamn good.

Two words. San Junipero.

6 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Two words. San Junipero.

I just finished that episode half an hour ago! And boy, was it terrific. Fantastic premise and beautifully executed. This could've been a 2-hour movie.

And how is the acting so on point every single time? The two women were amazing together, and even the music and visuals just felt so right. This is definitely going in my top 10, every episode is a treat.

Archived