TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

Neither of them seem to be interested in my vote, so I might as well endorse a third candidate... 

Prince William was sooooooo cute, he was so happy to see me, he even took his vitamins! Without bacon! He was such a good dog, awwwwwwwwwww. 

Sister is being cute too. I fixed her phone and she was so grateful for like ten seconds. 

I am so tired, goodness me, I just want to sleep. I don't even feel stressed anymore because I'm too tired to stress over anything. I just want to sleep. 

1 hour ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

But you prove my point. He succeded were both Sidious and Vader failed. 

Indeed. Ka Faraq Gatri, the Bringer of Darkness (or "nice guy - if you’re a biped" according to an alternative translation).

13 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I'm still undecided. Ab has a point but JQC is putting more effort into campaigning ;)

Vote JQC, you know it's the right thing to do.

2 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Oh dearie! I think that you are confusing serenity and peace with featherbrained. What I am offering is peace and serenity with being carefree and casual.

This is pretty much what happened on Miranda. 

18 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Neither of them seem to be interested in my vote, so I might as well endorse a third candidate... 

Why? What you would like to see?

36 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I'm still undecided. Ab has a point but JQC is putting more effort into campaigning ;) 

JQC is undoubtedly the best candidate; the one who cares more about the good people of spam.

13 minutes ago, felice said:

Indeed. Ka Faraq Gatri, the Bringer of Darkness (or "nice guy - if you’re a biped" according to an alternative translation).

Let’s not forget about the Warrior, the Predator of the Daleks, the Beast and lets not forget;

You make them so afraid. When you began all those years ago, sailing off to see the universe, did you ever think you'd become this? The man who can turn an army around at the mention of his name. [...]To the people of the Gamma Forests, the word "doctor" means "mighty warrior". 

from A good man goes to war. 

A good man wouldn't had made innocent people scared if he was truly good.

13 minutes ago, felice said:

Vote JQC, you know it's the right thing to do.

QFT.

Archived