NFL 2017: Less Than Burfict

Manhole Eunuchsbane

9 minutes ago, Mexal said:

I'm praying for them to get fired. They are one of the worst coaching staffs in the league. Just a bad team all around because of them.

2 minutes ago, Mexal said:

This is how much Lewis sucks. Playing a terrible defense in the Colts, this is what he says about his top 10 pick.

Jesus Christ. I haven't been able to stomach whatever Chuck might have said.

2 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Dear Bud Light Dilly-Dilly commercial. Just hit us with a punchline here or kindly STFU and GTFO. Enough, please.

Signed, Everybody

Dear Mooch, Deshawn Watson just made my panties wetter than Michael Phelps' resume.

53 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

That guy has been Fantasy Gold as a stash player this season. Maybe the best tandem of receivers in the league now that Watson has emerged.

I have him on my bench and have only started him once out of fear of boom or bust. And yet... he just doesn't stop. It's insane. 

This has been a helluva game. Aside from the interception, Watson has looked really good. 

1 minute ago, IamMe90 said:

I have him on my bench and have only started him once out of fear of boom or bust. And yet... he just doesn't stop. It's insane. 

This has been a helluva game. Aside from the interception, Watson has looked really good. 

I think it's safe to say you should be starting that guy every week. I started off with a policy of benching guys against Seattle's defense, but it seems that is no longer a default play.

Well, this game is starting off exactly as I expected.

Loved seeing the triple 20's at the coin toss, it's just to bad they aren't going to be on the field for the Lions tonight.  Maybe I'll be able to play some more Fractured, but whole when this is over by halftime.

Archived