Jump to content
LongRider

U.S. Politics: Who's Cohen Down?

Recommended Posts

That declaration turned out so well the last time it was used. Then, no one has ever lauded Donald as a student of Presidential politics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Trebla said:

MISSION...ACCOMPLISHED?!?!?! :shocked:

He said it! We can all go home now and raise Christian babies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So, were the attacks effective as Mattis claims? Is Syria at all slowed down in deploying chlorine and seren?

What is to stop them getting chemicals from Russia, Iran, or NK? Why did Syria need its own program?

Mattis admitted this does not mean Syria will never again mount a chemical attack. 

Edited by Martell Spy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Martell Spy said:

So, were the attacks effective as Mattis claims? Is Syria at all slowed down in deploying chlorine and seren?

What is to stop them getting chemicals from Russia, Iran, or NK? Why did Syria need its own program?

Mattis admitted this does not mean Syria will never again mount a chemical attack. 

The U.S does not know what to do so we will drop bombs and fire missiles with help from France and the U.K.

The whole strike is very Clintonesque. 

Edited by TheKitttenGuard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TheKitttenGuard said:

The U.S does not know what to do so we will drop bombs and fire missiles with help from France and the U.K.

The whole strike is very Clintonesque. 

Some conservative are calling him Donald Bush now after this. We should call him Donald Clinton.

It does look a lot like what a series of Presidents would do. At least avoided looking like Obama.

Edited by Martell Spy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trebla said:

MISSION...ACCOMPLISHED?!?!?! :shocked:

The tail of the dog has been well and truly wagged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We already have Scooter Libby and accomplished missions, who will Mike Pence shoot in the face?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

We already have Scooter Libby and accomplished missions, who will Mike Pence shoot in the face?

Now that's a loaded question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dmc515 said:

 

I have no idea what this means.

in the cruel gray light of dawn,,, me either. but anyway, mission accomplished so time to move on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

We already have Scooter Libby and accomplished missions, who will Mike Pence shoot in the face?

Eric.  No one will know the difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

Eric.  No one will know the difference.

Now that's just mean!

 

(I like it tho)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dmc515 said:

Sure, why not?  Using chemical weapons try and do kill children.  Targeted military strikes try not to.

Had a missile on your couch before? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

I’m a Peeliever and You Should Be, Too

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/04/im-a-peeliever-and-you-should-be-too.html

 

Quote

 

3. Trump has mixed his denials of the pee tape with obvious lies. Comey’s account describes Trump denying the pee tape, and, in the same breath, denying things that happened on a tape that has been seen by the entire country:

Trump also tried to convince Comey that he had not mocked disabled New York Times reporter Serge Kovaleski at a campaign rally, and then turned to the detailed allegations of sexual assault against him.

 

 

Edited by Martell Spy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Had a missile on your couch before? 

Technically, I don't even have a couch.  Must be a luxury for you.  How long you wanna play the morally superior game?

16 minutes ago, Martell Spy said:

I’m a Peeliever

That needs to go on a t-shirt yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmc515 said:

Technically, I don't even have a couch.  Must be a luxury for you.  How long you wanna play the morally superior game?

I don’t have a couch either, but then I’ve rarely had occasion to delve into the psychology/motivations/intent of missiles. I supposed you were speaking from experience, my bad. 

Amyways, whole thing is moot. After I posted, I got tens and tens of thousands of calls from the civilians killed in Iraq II, and like me they hadn’t realized the foreigners who killed them and their families were trying ever so hard not to, and now that that’s cleared up about it they feel much better about the whole thing. Some even went so far as to say they feel less dead, which was nice to hear.

Probably the US’ efforts to suppress civilian casualty numbers was on account of feeling so gosh darned guilty about it, like ‘it looks like they are disrespecting the civilans’ loss in favour of strategic priorities but ironically it’s a case where they were so respectful that they overcompensated’ kind of thing. Again, good to know because otherwise is just looks like a kind of weak semantic distinction largely dependant on whose side is damaging the collaterals.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White woman gets her husband to shoot shotgun at black kid who knocked on their door asking for directions to school after missing the bus.

The kid (who's phone had been taken by his mom for disciplinary reasons) chose their house because he saw a neighborhood watch sticker and thought they would be a safe house to approach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a Peeliever

I thought the tape was a fairy tale. Too perfect for belief. It is a rumor out to get me, and the disappointment haunted my dreams.

Then I read the book, now I am Peeliever. Now I read Comey and I believe. Not a trace or doubt in my mind mmm-oh there is a tape. Oh, I am a Peeliever and I believe there is a tape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

I don’t have a couch either, but then I’ve rarely had occasion to delve into the psychology/motivations/intent of missiles. I supposed you were speaking from experience, my bad. 

Amyways, whole thing is moot. After I posted, I got tens and tens of thousands of calls from the civilians killed in Iraq II, and like me they hadn’t realized the foreigners who killed them and their families were trying ever so hard not to, and now that that’s cleared up about it they feel much better about the whole thing. Some even went so far as to say they feel less dead, which was nice to hear.

Probably the US’ efforts to suppress civilian casualty numbers was on account of feeling so gosh darned guilty about it, like ‘it looks like they are disrespecting the civilans’ loss in favour of strategic priorities but ironically it’s a case where they were so respectful that they overcompensated’ kind of thing. Again, good to know because otherwise is just looks like a kind of weak semantic distinction largely dependant on whose side is damaging the collaterals.

Gotcha, you wanna play the long game with moral superiority and infantile self-righteous indignation. 

Amyways, comparing the strikes to Iraq I, let alone Iraq II, is incredibly dumb.  They hit a research center, storage facility, and an equipment facility/command post.  You wanna argue that's ultimately pointless?  Fair enough, glad to have that discussion.  But I'm not going to entertain the pathetic line of argument you're pursuing.  The US military does plenty of more damage throughout the world on a daily basis than striking those three targets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×