NFL 2018 Preseason: Now With More Jace Meltdowns!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

9 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

This Westeros NFL thread has been pretty brutal on it's most loyal fans over the past five or so years.  I can't help but wonder if a similar thing is happening throughout the NFL fandom. 

I have to imagine the new rule changes won't help much. I can't wait for flag football, that was pretty fun.

5 minutes ago, Mexal said:

I have to imagine the new rule changes won't help much. I can't wait for flag football, that was pretty fun.

They were actually throwing the Flag Football League highlights and shit all over the NFL.com page and I'd have to wade through it every day to get the news.

Mike Florio said it best "I'm sorry, no one gives a shit about flag football."

On 8/17/2018 at 8:34 AM, dbunting said:

Different strokes for different folks.  I also talk up the B1G, others talk up the SEC, who cares? Nothing wrong with regional pride and having enough respect for a rival to acknowledge their accomplishments. 

Also (underlined) isn't that the place to have that talk? 

To be clear, I meant that mostly in jest. Talk about your division however you want. I was seizing on a chance to bust a Cowboy fan's chops. This thread is also the place for that talk.

1 hour ago, DanteGabriel said:

To be clear, I meant that mostly in jest. Talk about your division however you want. I was seizing on a chance to bust a Cowboy fan's chops. This thread is also the place for that talk.

Ahh, I missed the jesting. Have to ask, is that Chris Pontius as your avatar?

23 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Ahh, I missed the jesting. Have to ask, is that Chris Pontius as your avatar?

I eventually realized the post could cone across more harshly than intended due to my lack of history with you. Mostly I miss shit-talking with Howdy.

Yep, it's Pontius as the devil in that Jackass skit where he got punched walking around LA with his "Keep God out of California" sign.

1 hour ago, DanteGabriel said:

I eventually realized the post could cone across more harshly than intended due to my lack of history with you. Mostly I miss shit-talking with Howdy.

Yep, it's Pontius as the devil in that Jackass skit where he got punched walking around LA with his "Keep God out of California" sign.

Man I miss that show! I thought that was him and I remember laughing my ass off at how a man can justify hitting someone out of no where over a sign.

Ok, and now that I know it's crap talk we can begin.  

3 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Adam Vinateri just made a 57 yard field goal. Because he's a freak.

His agent should get a hold of energizer and have him replace that damn bunny because he is the only thing that keeps on kicking and kicking and kicking

Anthony McFarland is the worst thing to happen in a broadcast team since Jason Witten. The man feels the need to suggest every two seconds that Lamarr Jackson can't play QB, meanwhile he said Andre Luck played "great" because of one play where he stepped up into a parted red sea of a pocket and threw the ball 12 yards.

Forget the fact that the stat line was 6/13 with a TERRIBLE INT

Travis Frederick has Guillain-Berre Syndrome.

This is fucking dreadful. My heart breaks for the guy. GBS is a freaky rare condition where the body starts targeting and attacking the nerves. There are different types and severity levels, but the long and the short of it is there's no cure. He'll have to duke it out with whatever treatment they can find to limit the progression of the symptoms and hope that the effects aren't debilitating for life. 

If I recall my studies correctly, folks who are diagnosed rarely if ever die. But the loss of physical strength and coordination can be severe even after the disorder has run its course.

I'm not Frederick's doctor. And I'm not a doctor, exactly. But it's tough to imagine when/if he could return until we see how bad he gets hit. Even if he beats the thing in a month the potential long lasting paralysis is the real danger and impediment to assigning a theoretical timetable. I have to imagine he goes on IR, to be recalled if he recovers fully.

8 hours ago, Rhom said:

As talented as he is striking.

:lol: 

What madness in the territories of the West can account for the arming and military training of an Italian? Have they indeed made an officer of a swarthy Papist? I suppose next you would elevate a Hindoo, or worse, an Irishman.

Archived