Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In the scene at the fireplace after the party, Dany pleads with Jon to keep his identity secret. He tells her she is his queen, and she will be his no matter what. But, surprisingly, Dany has the foresight to know that he is wrong and how telling anyone will lead to everyone knowing and the implications are dire when the truth comes out. Despite her CLEARLY giving him this ultimatum, he ignores it with his family moments later. I do not think Dany will forgive Jon for this. And with her recent run of bad fortune (losing Viserion, Jorah, half of her Unsullied and Dothraki, Rhaegal, Missandei) I think she’s gonna burn it all to the ground, including Jon, or die trying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Greenmonsterff said:

In the scene at the fireplace after the party, Dany pleads with Jon to keep his identity secret. He tells her she is his queen, and she will be his no matter what. But, surprisingly, Dany has the foresight to know that he is wrong and how telling anyone will lead to everyone knowing and the implications are dire when the truth comes out. Despite her CLEARLY giving him this ultimatum, he ignores it with his family moments later. I do not think Dany will forgive Jon for this. And with her recent run of bad fortune (losing Viserion, Jorah, half of her Unsullied and Dothraki, Rhaegal, Missandei) I think she’s gonna burn it all to the ground, including Jon, or die trying. 

This could all be true, or it could b a red herring, ala Sansa-Arya tiff that ended up a distraction for LF's death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arya will be the one to kill green-eyed Dany.  That will be the "final twist."  Jon is outraged and heartbroken, but his popularity is enormous and he is forced to take the throne.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be all red herring ie arya and sansa...loads of rumours flying around of jon killing dany after she destroys red keep. Apparently it's a big set up to make dany look mad and bad.

How the fuck that us bittersweet beats me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skills said:

Arya will be the one to kill green-eyed Dany.  That will be the "final twist."  Jon is outraged and heartbroken, but his popularity is enormous and he is forced to take the throne.  

I think that’s making Arya much too big of a hero. I mean, she already killed the NK. Daenerys too? That’s too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Greenmonsterff said:

Jon and Sansa might be over as well. She swore to keep it secret and then almost immediately broke that promise. Jon will know who betrayed his trust. 

Jon will agree in the end that Sansa did a good deed by telling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greenmonsterff said:

I think that’s making Arya much too big of a hero. I mean, she already killed the NK. Daenerys too? That’s too much.

It's too late for that.  Arya is already too much of a hero.  Meryn Trant, the entire Freys, Littlefinger, NK.  And now either Dany or Cersei or the Mountain.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Dany may burn the red keep to the ground but she isn't to try kill Jon. Lets get real here.

Jon did the one thing she explicitly told him not to do, effectively ruining her chance to claim the throne legitimately (at least by public perception).Her only chance at the throne now is by force, and he is in her way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the show has lost all logical consistency and narrative coherence, but why don't they just get married? It literally solves this issues, and who else are they going to get hitched with, anyway? 

This whole crisis really doesn't make sense from a world perspective. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know marriage is the answer...but it's about creating DRAMA.  S9me leaks state that job is disgusted by her destruction of the red keep. Goes in there and stabs her.

I am hoping this is not true but they get married and destroy the iron throne. It causes too many problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mikeygigs said:

I know the show has lost all logical consistency and narrative coherence, but why don't they just get married? It literally solves this issues, and who else are they going to get hitched with, anyway? 

This whole crisis really doesn't make sense from a world perspective. 

In fairness to D&D this issue is explained by Tyrion to Varys, Northerners won't tolerate nephew marrying auntie and Dany won't share power with AeJon 

Aejon would only be a consort if he married Dany, only 1 arse can sit the Throne.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Greenmonsterff said:

Jon and Sansa might be over as well. She swore to keep it secret and then almost immediately broke that promise. Jon will know who betrayed his trust. 

This is part of my problem with all of this. Who is Jon going to have left in the end? I guess they could just kill him off. But him and Dany are pretty much over, I think that's safe to say, especially with the path Dany is going on. Jon isn't going to be happy with Sansa (unless we have fake D&D tension building). Arya is .... well Arya. Jon kicked his direwolf to the side of the road, Tormund and Sam are moving on with life.

I really don't see what Jon does after the IT issue is resolved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

I know marriage is the answer...but it's about creating DRAMA.  S9me leaks state that job is disgusted by her destruction of the red keep. Goes in there and stabs her.

I am hoping this is not true but they get married and destroy the iron throne. It causes too many problems.

Dany wouldn't. I think he's realizing he'll have to take the throne, but her destruction of KL will be the final straw. Hopefully he gets there in time to save it but if there's one thing we've learned 15x over...Jon never runs fast enough. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Skills said:

Arya will be the one to kill green-eyed Dany.  That will be the "final twist."  Jon is outraged and heartbroken, but his popularity is enormous and he is forced to take the throne.  

If Danny counts as a green eyed kill I will be so upset!! Cersei should be the green eyed kill! Everything is messed up. Dany should have purple eyes!! Dang it all! I’m sorry. I’m a bit emotional about what they are doing to these characters:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ser Uncle P said:

In fairness to D&D this issue is explained by Tyrion to Varys, Northerners won't tolerate nephew marrying auntie and Dany won't share power with AeJon 

Aejon would only be a consort if he married Dany, only 1 arse can sit the Throne.  

This is so lazy. They accepted when brother married sister under the Targaryans in the show history. But nephew marrying auntie is somehow unacceptable (especially considering all the incest between the high lords). 

Also, the whole -- "Dany won't accept it" excuse is also lazy. After she wins the Iron Throne she will need to marry to have a legitimate heir to the throne otherwise it will lead to a succession crisis when she's dead. Everyone should be plotting to get Dany and Jon to accept it instead of plotting to put Jon on the throne. 

They are literally all that is left of the Targaryan dynasty and "in love." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Mikeygigs said:

I know the show has lost all logical consistency and narrative coherence, but why don't they just get married? It literally solves this issues, and who else are they going to get hitched with, anyway? 

This whole crisis really doesn't make sense from a world perspective. 

Wouldn't joining her Queens Guard also solve the problem. Its like joining the NW he would forsake all lands and claims. 

Edited by King Jon Snow Stark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LadyBlackwater said:

If Danny counts as a green eyed kill I will be so upset!! Cersei should be the green eyed kill! Everything is messed up. Dany should have purple eyes!! Dang it all! I’m sorry. I’m a bit emotional about what they are doing to these characters:(

I noticed that , Mel never said purple eyes. Cersei  would be the green eyes I would think. Though I think other people deserve the kill above Arya, she's just the most promising. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×