UK Politics: Another vote, just not for anyone who might change their minds

Which Tyler

35 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

You have no idea how wrong you are if you think an eye witness account is even 5% as useful as video evidence of an event.  I can't even understand how anyone could be so confused about something so obvious. 

I didn't say anything at all about that. You claimed to have seen 'as much as everyone else in the room', which is clearly bollocks. That is all.

29 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Haha, that has put a right smile on my face.  Well done Mr and Mrs Spockydog, your child is a full on legend.

I don't claim legend status, but I was brought up to know that male violence towards women is repugnant and never acceptable.

Did your dad not teach you that?

6 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

I didn't say anything at all about that. You claimed to have seen as much as everyone else in the room, which is clearly bollocks. That is all.

Well have to agree to disagree. It's my field of expertise though so I'm feeling pretty confident. 

4 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

I don't claim legend status, but I was brought up to know that male violence towards women is repugnant and never acceptable.

Did your dad not teach you that?

Again. We can agree to disagree, I dont think it was male on female violence. I think it was reasonable use of force. 

My dad taught me violence towards anyone was repugnant, regardless of sex. Hence me joining the police to do something about that shit. What's your contribution to reducing violence in society? 

1 minute ago, BigFatCoward said:

My dad thought me violence towards anyone was repugnant, regardless of sex. Hence me joining the police to do something about that shit. What's your contribution to reducing violence in society? 

Didn't you just make some crass, painfully humourless joke about kneeing people?

WOw, two pages of this pissing contest between the two of you.

Not critisizing or anything, just saying. So please proceed as you were. :box:

Remember, you only stop when one of you is lieing motionless on the ground. So basically, (riot) police rules. :leaving:

12 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Well, if everyone else had the same attitude as me, there'd be no need for people like you.

Course there would be. There are always ridiculous drug and traffic laws to enforce. 

15 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

You act as if being police in 2019 is something to be proud of. LMFAO.

You have no idea what I do. 

I'm proud of it, whether you think its worthy is a matter of supreme indifference to me. 

10 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

You have no idea what I do. 

I'm proud of it, whether you think its worthy is a matter of supreme indifference to me. 

You're right. I don't know you. So the only thing I can do is base my views on the police on coppers that I have actually known in my life. They have been, with one exception, some of the worst human beings I have ever met.

Just now, Spockydog said:

You're right. I don't know you. So the only thing I can do is base my views on the police on coppers that I have actually known. They have, without exception, been some of the worst human beings I have ever met.

Awesome. 120000 people in the police, what % have you met. 

15 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Awesome. 120000 people in the police, what % have you met. 

Every other week at the football, I see police treating the fans, people they are paid to protect, like animals. How brave they are, deliberately barging their horses into men with small children at their side. So brave.

In Trafalgar Square, in 1990, I witnessed my mum, a Camden councillor at the time, being beaten by police during the poll tax protests.

In Oxford Circus, 2001, I was kettled for hours and witnessed a mate get his nose broken by a brave bobby in riot gear. Just for standing there.

And of the three serving police officers I have known personally over the years. Horrible, coke-snorting, law-breaking cunts, every single one of them.

13 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Every other week at the football, I see police treating the fans, people they are paid to protect, like animals. How brave they are, deliberately barging their horses into men with small children at their side. So brave.

In Trafalgar Square, in 1990, I witnessed my mum, a Camden councillor at the time, being beaten by police during the poll tax protests.

In Oxford Circus, 2001, I was kettled for hours and witnessed a mate get his nose broken by a brave bobby in riot gear. Just for standing there.

And of the three serving police officers I have known personally over the years. Horrible, coke-snorting, law-breaking cunts, every single one of them.

So poor innocent, well behaved football fans that never misbehave, 2 incidents that occurred 18 and 29 years ago. And 3 blokes out of 120000. Brilliant. 

I'm off to the pub to do some toot, act a bit cunty and break some laws. It's been really enlightening. 

58 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

You're right. I don't know you. So the only thing I can do is base my views on the police on coppers that I have actually known in my life. They have been, with one exception, some of the worst human beings I have ever met.

You should meet some lawyers. 

(For the avoidance of doubt, I am one).

I see Miss Rees Mogg is new to world of having a job, and being provided the tools necessary to do it with.

Complaining about the corruption involved in the EU giving MEPs things like office space and iPads (whilst making no mention of actual corrupt things like illegal campaign donations etc)

Archived