Creepiest part

#1dolFAN

hmmm, @#1dolFAN i can't exactly find where i got the reading of that chapter from, it was released somewhere/sometime ago ...

this is where my link takes me:
"https://warsandpoliticsoficeandfire.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/the-ulimate-winds-of-winter-resource/"

i am sure someone on this board might have an exact link to the sample chapter ...

The chapter is POV from the Damphair and it details some of what goes on after the last time we read about him ...  very very creepy and horrifying!

On 11/26/2019 at 7:51 PM, #1dolFAN said:

Creepiest part in the whole series (including all prequels and source material) has got to be mentioned in Fire & Blood when the Targaryen princess stole The Black Dread and came back burnt to a crisp.. WITH WORMS OF HUMAN FACES SPROUTING FROM HER BODY

seriously, WTF?

That is creepy.  But it is possibly caused by exaggeration on the part of the maesters. 

8 hours ago, Bowen 747 said:

That is creepy.  But it is possibly caused by exaggeration on the part of the maesters. 

Yes I considered that, but the fact that the maester insisted he spoke nothing of it to no one makes me think that he did not exaggerate or tell tales.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:51 PM, #1dolFAN said:

Creepiest part in the whole series (including all prequels and source material) has got to be mentioned in Fire & Blood when the Targaryen princess stole The Black Dread and came back burnt to a crisp.. WITH WORMS OF HUMAN FACES SPROUTING FROM HER BODY

seriously, WTF?

That was a scene straight from HR Geiger.  Indeed it was creepy.  The human face is the result of the Valyrian DNA tampering.  Desperate for more riches, they combined human DNA with Firewyrm DNA in order to have workers who could withstand the heat and work longer.

36 minutes ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

The human face is the result of the Valyrian DNA tampering.  Desperate for more riches, they combined human DNA with Firewyrm DNA in order to have workers who could withstand the heat and work longer.

Lol and you got that theory from where..

Turning fantasy into sci-fi, huh?

Varamyr and Thistle. "I see you..." was pretty creepy.

My theory is that Valyria is emitting a type of fire magic nuclear radiation that pollutes the land and the body. I think Maegor's kid being born without eyes and Rhaenyra's kid being born without a heart look like similar cases of nuke babies whose parents were exposed to fall out. Dragonstone may be emitting fire magic radiation.

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2019 at 7:55 PM, #1dolFAN said:
On 11/29/2019 at 7:18 PM, Moiraine Sedai said:

The human face is the result of the Valyrian DNA tampering.  Desperate for more riches, they combined human DNA with Firewyrm DNA in order to have workers who could withstand the heat and work longer.

Lol and you got that theory from where..

Turning fantasy into sci-fi, huh?

Actually we are told that the Valyrians used blood magic to create half human half animal monstrosities, so the theory that those creatures could be a mix of humans and Firewyrms is believable.

Archived