NFL 2020: Please Don't Be Fetch

Mr. Chatywin et al.

One of the fun parts about this new process is it feels like fantasy FF. It's hilarious watching one team take forever to make their pick, then the next team immediately locks theirs in. You know they were fretting just like you would when you're up next and there's a guy you want while the current drafter is taking their sweet time.

20 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Damn, @Jace, Basilissa got my boy...

Another in a long line of Reggie Wayne clones who (SURPRISE) won't be Reggie Wayne. Every team in the league has skyscraping high jumpers who are dazzling to behold, but the Colts really needed that DT San Fran pointedly decided against paying.

Maybe the reason I'm more a fan of the sport as a whole is because my favorite team is so goddamn boring.

14 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Another in a long line of Reggie Wayne clones who (SURPRISE) won't be Reggie Wayne. Every team in the league has skyscraping high jumpers who are dazzling to behold, but the Colts really needed that DT San Fran pointedly decided against paying.

Maybe the reason I'm more a fan of the sport as a whole is because my favorite team is so goddamn boring.

Pittman will be a stud. DJ Metcalf type who just straight outmuscles DB’s. 

2 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Pittman will be a stud. DJ Metcalf type who just straight outmuscles DB’s. 

I watched basically zero college this season, so I'll hope you're right. I still vomit at Paris Campbell being taken over Metcalf at least once a day.

Was hoping for a back since Conner can't be relied upon. Maybe we're trying to trade for Fournette. I'll take a tall and fast receiver though. Clearly the offense needs to get up to snuff since the D is great again, and this pick will help. Besides Juju, our other receivers are under 6', and his future with us is merky.

Just now, l2 0 5 5 said:

Was hoping for a back since Conner can't be relied upon. Maybe we're trying to trade for Fournette. I'll take a tall and fast receiver though. Clearly the offense needs to get up to snuff since the D is great again, and this pick will help.

I was afraid you guys would take Dobbins. Glad you didn’t. 

Just now, briantw said:

That Steelers pick was baffling.  Are they going to try to convert Claypool to TE?  Because they've already got three good receivers.

No. We don't have any 6'4'' receivers that run a 4.4. Juju is 6'2'' and it's looking doubtful he'll resign. Johnson and Washington are shorter receivers. We are not good in redzone and I think this guy will help. I would have preferred an RB, however.

Archived