Football: Glories of future past in the Age of Apocalypse.

Feel like games like this show both why it is that Shaw is our first choice LB and why I'm inistent we need creative wide players. Williams can get to the byline and cross but, offensively, that's really all he can do, and when he's not doing that the left side of midfield s a dead zone. Fosu-Mensah a little more involved on the other side but his final ball is so-so.

eta: madness by Pogba that.

A draw is simultaneously disappointing and makes almost no difference to what we have to do at the weekend.

It's a worry though coz Leicester, while they've not been good since the restart, have clearly managed their fitness better for the run-in.

13 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

whereas Leicester have to win or they lose out, so pressure on them more than United

Not necessarily, if Chelsea lose both remaining games and we draw they go through on goal difference. But it's not in their own hands obviously.

Predictable. 99% probability that we lose to Leicester. Fitness is a convenient excuse; this team is just mentally weak. There's over a dozen examples in the past year and a half that proves when crunch time comes this team will bottle it.

The commentary team on my side are insisting that Mane took a dive. Looked a pretty clear foul to me. If Kovacic did get the ball then it was very subtle contact but it seemed clear to me from the replays that he took out Mane too. 

Archived