Has any Ironborn ever been to King's Landing court ?

Is there any known instance of an ironborn who has been present in King's Landing court, whenever it was a simple visitor of the court, a member of the Kingsguard, or the Small Council or even the lord of the Iron Islands summoned for a royal wedding or to answer the king's summon in all of the Seven Kingdoms history ?

There have been northmen, dornish especially after Daeron II's marriage pact with Dorne, and people of the Free Cities at the court and sometimes even inside the Small Council but I don't recall anyone from the Iron Islands having ever set the foot here.

You can fairly assume that even if nobody from the Iron Islands has willingly gone to King's Landing, the Ironborn would have had to give up hostages at some point over the years. 
We know that Theon Greyjoy and Baelor Blacktyde were taken as hostages to the North and Reach, so maybe Robert took hostages for his own? We know that Dagon Greyjoy was defeated by House Targaryen eventually, so maybe he had to give up hostages to the Crown as well? 

• 1 month later...

There was a bit about Jaehaerys I's reign in which Alysanne betrothed some girls to some random Harlaws. Harlaws being from the Iron Islands. So this means some ironborn houses came to King's Landing at one point.

On 7/11/2022 at 6:21 AM, Kinola said:

There was a bit about Jaehaerys I's reign in which Alysanne betrothed some girls to some random Harlaws. Harlaws being from the Iron Islands. So this means some ironborn houses came to King's Landing at one point.

Queen Rhaenys Targaryen betrothed one of the Tarth triplets to a Harlaw. It's not stated that the Harlaws were in King's Landing, but it would make sense that Aegon I "asked" some Ironborn lords to send their children to court.

Archived