Your Favorite Ships in all of ASOIAF History

Lady Stonehearts Simp

Mine is the Silence. Euron is a super fascinating character and anytime him and his crew are on the page I’m hooked!

But for real.

I really like Ned and Ashara as having been a young tragic romance. I’m not saying Jon is Ashara’s, he is clearly Rhaegar and Lyanna’s child. I think her miscarriage was her child via Ned. And she committed suicide because of her miscarriage, Ned ending their relationship, and the fact the man she loves killed her brother.

14 minutes ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Asha/Jon, Jon/Val

~~~snip~~~

And the one ship that everyone hates more than Maelys the Monstrous himself, Jon/Sansa

Hide contents

My last and final ship is Willas/Isabelle. I call us..Willabelle :wub:

I could see Asha/Jon, but still like Val/Jon the best.   Yep, I don't like JonSa, how'd you know?

Just now, LongRider said:

I could see Asha/Jon, but still like Val/Jon the best.   Yep, I don't like JonSa, how'd you know?

Lol it's ok, I understand. There's a reason I'm terrified to bring up Jonsa anywhere and everywhere. I get why people don't like it, and I don't believe it will be canon. It's the over the top reactions just from the mere mention of it that gets on my nerves. Jon/Arya don't get as much flack. Jonsa is a huge trigger for a lot of people :rofl:

1 minute ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Jonsa is a huge trigger for a lot of people 

I agree with that and there is no need get all bothered by someone else's favorite ship.  Being a die-hard SanSan, I too have been through the wringer for liking that ship, and hardly mention it anymore.  Still have my hopes that Sandor will leave the QI and find Sansa.   But like all ships, it's up to you know who.    :cheers:

53 minutes ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Ned/Cat, Oberyn/Ellaria, Alys/Sigorn, Asha/Jon, Jon/Val

Margaery/Robb or Dany/Robb would have been cute

And the one ship that everyone hates more than Maelys the Monstrous himself, Jon/Sansa

Hide contents

My last and final ship is Willas/Isabelle. I call us..Willabelle :wub:

More than Ramsay/Sansa?

5 minutes ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Is Ramsay/Sansa hated more than Jon/Sansa? I should hope so.

I should hope so as well; it just seemed from the post that Jon/Sansa was hated more than Ramsay/Sansa.

On ships that I like, of a few:

Ned/Catelyn

Ned Dayne/Sansa

Arya/Gendry

Robb/Margaery; surprised nobody ever thought of a marriage between them.

3 minutes ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

I've never seen anyone seriously ship Sansa/Ramsay, so that's not a ship I had in mind. Regardless, I don't think Jon/Sansa is most hated ship, sorry if that was confusing.

Benioff and Weiss did. Which also means I don't have high hopes for the canon match between Sansa and Harry Hardyng, not to mention GRRM has a real tendency to match Sansa with men who aren't desirable in personality (to say nothing of age), and it doesn't help that Sansa ships herself with them.

4 minutes ago, Angel Eyes said:

Benioff and Weiss did. Which also means I don't have high hopes for the canon match between Sansa and Harry Hardyng, not to mention GRRM has a real tendency to match Sansa with men who aren't desirable in personality (to say nothing of age), and it doesn't help that Sansa ships herself with them.

I think Harry is really just gonna be a pompous asshole that Sansa will be able to manipulate. I can’t definitely see her in the Vale at the end. Being Lady Arryn in her own right, or being the true ruler of the Vale behind the scenes.

Archived