NFL 2023: No Swifties Allowed

Mr. Chatywin et al.

15 hours ago, briantw said:

The refs have fucked the Browns so many times in my life. I assumed we were finally due for one going our way. 

You literally got a call last week in the 49ers game that gave you 1st and 10 and 15 yards instead of 4th and 10 on a perfectly legal hit with under 3 mins to go. Poor Browns.

Edited by Mexal

1 hour ago, Mexal said:

You literally got a call last week in the 49ers game that gave you 1st and 10 and 15 yards instead of 4th and 10 on a perfectly legal hit with under 3 mins to go. Poor Browns.

Yeah, two shitty calls that went our way after a lifetime of awful calls going against us really moves the needle. 

43 minutes ago, briantw said:

Yeah, two shitty calls that went our way after a lifetime of awful calls going against us really moves the needle. 

:lol: Ok mate. This is your season since refs are making up for your entire lifetime of being a fan where you’ve never gotten a single bullshit call and every single one has gone against you.

Gentlemen, please! I know that you've had your differences in the past and both have suffered greatly at times as fans, but I think we can all agree that nothing is as punishing as having to live in Ohio. You both share that equally and greatly, and we applaud your sacrifices. 

Just now, Kalnak the Magnificent said:

Gentlemen, please! I know that you've had your differences in the past and both have suffered greatly at times as fans, but I think we can all agree that nothing is as punishing as having to live in Ohio. You both share that equally and greatly, and we applaud your sacrifices. 

I haven’t lived in Ohio for over twelve years.  Hell, I’ve only been back once in the last seven and that was a few weekends ago for a wedding. 

3 minutes ago, briantw said:

I haven’t lived in Ohio for over twelve years.  Hell, I’ve only been back once in the last seven and that was a few weekends ago for a wedding. 

But you're slightly closer to Mississippi now, so there is that to deal with. 

12 minutes ago, briantw said:

Thank goodness you finally got out

Addison keeps rolling and proving me wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Jace, Extat said:

Cousins sharp on that drive. Still think he'll be traded, Ty?

I doubt we win this game and don't think they'll resign him unless it's one of those two year deals that's really one year. So yeah, I'd still trade him if you could get a second rounder. 

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

Addison keeps rolling and proving me wrong. 

I doubt we win this game and don't think they'll resign him unless it's one of those two year deals that's really one year. So yeah, I'd still trade him if you could get a second rounder. 

It's not a bad idea. If I were McDaniels I'd be trying to save my job and might pull the trigger on that. Or maybe a pair of 3s

15 minutes ago, Jace, Extat said:

It's not a bad idea. If I were McDaniels I'd be trying to save my job and might pull the trigger on that. Or maybe a pair of 3s

Could they even afford him and would it make them that much better? The reality is Cousins won't get traded unless a contender's QB gets lost from the season soon. 

1 minute ago, Jace, Extat said:

That OPI call was bullshit. Let 'em play.

Yeah, it was pretty soft and the flag was as late as can be. Kind of funny they just ran the same design two plays later and got a big gain. 

17 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Could they even afford him and would it make them that much better? The reality is Cousins won't get traded unless a contender's QB gets lost from the season soon. 

I suppose not, I just want my Secret Husband Josh to find a way to keep his job.

Meanwhile, 49ers rounding into shape.

2 hours ago, Kalnak the Magnificent said:

Pretty sure Mexal isn’t from Ohio. Anyway, I actually quite like it here. :dunno:

Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky is kind of it own thing though. We don’t really associate ourselves with Cleveland, Columbus, etc.