US politics - Yes country for old men

13 minutes ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

If I can whip both of you I'd apply. 

The Chataya side coming out here.

Now, after that text sex hatefuck we all just witnessed... 

I'm not a huge fan of the Iran nuclear deal, pulling out of it was one thing of Orange Mussolini's doing that I agree with. I don't like playing nice with Iran at all.

18 minutes ago, DMC said:

Thing is though, you can't.

Not yet.

9 minutes ago, Week said:

The Chataya side coming out here.

Funny thing is the last woman I was with wanted me to do that and I just couldn't. Thankfully the new GF is normal kinky. 

47 minutes ago, Jace, Extat said:

Now, after that text sex hatefuck we all just witnessed... 

I'm not a huge fan of the Iran nuclear deal, pulling out of it was one thing of Orange Mussolini's doing that I agree with. I don't like playing nice with Iran at all.

What was objectively bad about it, or was it just the vibe of the thing? 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

Call me when you have sex in a church parking lot :P

Look man, I don't do that kind of stuff

for free

That's what my onlyfans is for.

(seriously, a church parking lot is what you consider kinky? Do you also refer to their parts as 'thingys'?)

8 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

What was objectively bad about it, or was it just the vibe of the thing? 

I saw it as putting bandaids on the problem rather than solving it. It was supposed to extend the amount of time it would take Iran to develop a bomb but I just don't understand how far you're supposed to kick that can. Deferring a problem isn't solving it.

6 minutes ago, Jace, Extat said:

I saw it as putting bandaids on the problem rather than solving it. It was supposed to extend the amount of time it would take Iran to develop a bomb but I just don't understand how far you're supposed to kick that can.

Ok, you solve it then. 

Also, does Iran have the bomb right now - a decade later?  They're dangerously close, yes, but wasn't limiting their enrichment capabilities precisely what that deal was all about and then we pulled out of?  Couldn't that in and of itself be described as success -- and more importantly, a horrific failure on behalf of the Trump administration?

12 minutes ago, Jace, Extat said:

I saw it as putting bandaids on the problem rather than solving it. It was supposed to extend the amount of time it would take Iran to develop a bomb but I just don't understand how far you're supposed to kick that can. Deferring a problem isn't solving it.

Delaying what seems to be inevitable provides more time to move the country further towards moderate-ness and consequently preventing what was once thought of as inevitable. We'll never know what Iran would be like if the deal had remained in place, but we can be pretty certain that nixing the deal made Iran more well disposed towards come hither looks from Russia and China. 

But let's not delude ourselves, Trump axed the deal simply because it was Obama's deal not because of sound foreign policy rationale. 

Unless there was a clear alternative course of action more likely to succeed then doing something was definitely better than doing nothing. Nothing is what we have right now and Iran doesn't seem to be moving in a desirable direction. 

8 minutes ago, DMC said:

Ok, you solve it then. 

Also, does Iran have the bomb right now - a decade later?  They're dangerously close, yes, but wasn't limiting their enrichment capabilities precisely what that deal was all about and then we pulled out of?  Couldn't that in and of itself be described as success -- and more importantly, a horrific failure on behalf of the Trump administration?

Only one option. It should be state policy that attainment or attempted attainment of nuclear weapons is a direct threat to the United States. A red line. 

We couldn't really do anything about North Korea, because of China. But let's stop there. No more nuclear arsenals. 

Now I'm not a fascist or nothing. That shit should be in our constitution. Democratic, like. With votes and all that.

America! Nuke Police!  - That's something the people can get behind.

5 minutes ago, Jace, Extat said:

Only one option. It should be state policy that attainment or attempted attainment of nuclear weapons is a direct threat to the United States. A red line. 

...So, what until they have a weapon, then war with Iran.  Or nuke Iran?  Yeah, you should totally be on the NSC.

24 minutes ago, DMC said:

...So, what until they have a weapon, then war with Iran.  Or nuke Iran?  Yeah, you should totally be on the NSC.

Don't need to nuke Iran. A no-fly zone and indefinite Air Curfew would probably stop them indefinitely... and no need for boots on the ground. We can run the entire campaign from 15,000 feet with enough drones to block out the sun. For as long as it takes. 

Hip, hip! Hooray!

:cheers:

3 minutes ago, Jace, Extat said:

Don't need to nuke Iran. A no-fly zone and indefinite Air Curfew would probably stop them indefinitely... and no need for boots on the ground. We can run the entire campaign from 15,000 feet with enough drones to block out the sun. For as long as it takes. 

Hip, hip! Hooray!

:cheers:

Yes because these types of solutions always work out swimmingly with much smaller countries with much less capabilities.  Great way to get the DOD budget up to $2 trillion though!  Are you trying to help Boeing in their time of need?

1 minute ago, DMC said:

Yes because these types of solutions always work out swimmingly with much smaller countries with much less capabilities.  Great way to get the DOD budget up to $2 trillion though!  Are you trying to help Boeing in their time of need?

Think about it, D. All the sweet Army and Airforce jobs for flying those drones! Not to mention the maintenance. 

Boeing and Lockheed will be rolling out plants in Ohio and Indiana. A midwest revitalization as a munitions factory just in time to enforce 2nd-tier status on Russia. 

China awaits. :leer:

5 minutes ago, Jace, Extat said:

Think about it, D. All the sweet Army and Airforce jobs for flying those drones! Not to mention the maintenance. 

Boeing and Lockheed will be rolling out plants in Ohio and Indiana. A midwest revitalization as a munitions factory just in time to enforce 2nd-tier status on Russia. 

China awaits. :leer:

Erg.  Yeah, glad you're having fun fucking with me.

I.  Am.  Trying.  To.  Finish.  Grading.  I'll fail you too if you don't watch it!