NHAW 2008

Lucky Pierre

[quote name='Watcher' post='1552043' date='Oct 11 2008, 01.19']my cat is refusing to appear with me in any more pictures. So here is one when I thought he was still innocent.[/quote]
Kiiiiiiiiten!

[quote name='Dunhallym' post='1552100' date='Oct 11 2008, 03.40']A lot of new pics and all very hat.
Here is probably my last one. Or maybe I'll change again tonight if I have time.[/quote]

Your hat is large and amazing, but it might make some of us smaller hats feel insecure.

[quote name='Anubiel' post='1552121' date='Oct 11 2008, 04.41']Epilogue, you look like you're really enjoying yourself :P[/quote]

I better! it took me at least 15 minutes to set up my guitar case with my shirt and hat, and get the camera angle right. :P

I was already contemplating bringing out my even sketchier poses of me leering and winking while pointing at the camera. :pirate:

[quote name='morningsword' post='1551932' date='Oct 11 2008, 03.00']Me too. The cheshire grin suits me. But I do like the themed shots, Nora's wearing her work headhear and Zaphyl had some great shots last year. I think it was Pebble last year that really got up to some mischief at work (is that right? sorry Pebble if it wasn't you. Also I'm sorry if it was!!! But hey great fun.) I thought about trying to pose at work but couldn't see a way to make it work so I wouldn't get caught. :blush:

I must say I'm impressed by Ben's work. Getting nekkid in a state park! Definitely sounds like a challenge to the rest of us for next year.[/quote]

Yes I did pose at work last year. I also bourght a Camera while I was supposed to be at work so I could join in. (cos I had missplaced my real one) Obvioulsy I returned it afterwards.

I have been displaying my work pic from last year most of this week. I nearly got caught when security did their evening walk though. luckily I managed to hide. but that just meant security set the office alarm. (of course it went off when I moved)

Archived