NHAW 2008

Lucky Pierre

[quote name='Pebble that Hides' post='1552140' date='Oct 11 2008, 04.55']Yes I did pose at work last year. I also bourght a Camera while I was supposed to be at work so I could join in. (cos I had missplaced my real one) Obvioulsy I returned it afterwards.[/quote]
A week later, someone bought a new camera and wondered about the hat pictures on the memory stick... :stunned: :thumbsup:

Ok, I will be changing my AV in a min to a pic I took last night.

However I was ispired by Ben to be a bit more daring and wanted something better to change it too. Ben what follows is all your fault. I am holding you completly responsible. and I don't yet know how much trouble I am in.

I'll start at the begining. Its a bright lovely sunny Saturday morning, and I am feelig especially daring. So I pack up my "Hats" miniture Tripod, Camera and remote for Camera and head off down a few footpaths and into the local woods. then I roam well off the footpath so I should be completely alone.

I play arround for a couple of hours with the camera and remote but I just can't seam to get the remote to work (I'll have to read the instructions). Oh well have to do this the old fasiond way and set the timer to take lots of pics only seconds apart. After working out a good poses and and with time to get into the assumed possition. Practice clothed shots look like this might just work. I deciede that as I have sean or heard no-one all morning then everything should be ok.

I remove my clothes in a patch of fern, poke my head out for one last look around and go for it. Set the timer going and race to my pose. And then (yes you have allready guessed it) I hear voices. FUCK! I dive into the bushes, and then remember that my clothes where in the other bushes, the ones with nice foilage and not brambles and blackberries. I might be nakid, and scratched to buggery and without even a Hat (I droped that) but at least no-one has seen me. Hopefully whoever it is won't spot the camera flashing away for 10 pics and swipe it.

The Voices get closer Its a Kid and his Dad. I stay absolutely still and hide. The kid (about 8 ) and Dad walk within a few feet of my Bush. However they seam oblivious to me, nor dot hey see the Camera. and carry on walking. I Dare to breath and think you will all have a good laugh at my expense.

I feel something Cold wet and very scary Lick my Bum! I Scream Loudly. It was a friendly labrador. The Dad turns and Runs towards me. Oh Shite! The only thing I can do now is poke my head throught the top of the brambles and hope there is enough covering me so he don't reliese I'm completely Nakid.

I spend the next Ten Minuets trying to convice this Guy that I'm fine, I just get nervous around dogs, cos of a bad childhood experiance. He really doesn't want to leave me and sounds very concerned. He does not think I should be hiding in the bushes. I tell him I'm studing Woodland animal Migration and conservation at the University of East London. No serriously I am ok, Your Dog just startled me. I am trying to take photo's of Black Squirrels because they are not native to our country and have recently migrated southern Europe. Its one effect of Global warming you can see today. Only they are very shy, you won't see them if they spot you first. So its very rare to get a good pic.

I really start Rambling about the differences between Grey, Black and Red Squirrels. And how the Black Squirrel is such a threat to the natural habitat of lots of woodland beatles. All the while this labradore, who had now lost interest in my Arse is paying great attention to my frontage. despite my best effets. Hands can only block so much, when you can't move very far.

I think I convinced him I'm a harmless lunitic. Eventually he called his dog and kid and went away. When I was sure they had gone I clothed myself. then I nearly died with releif.

I hope he don't report me. or recongise me latter.

[quote name='Pebble that Hides' post='1552256' date='Oct 11 2008, 12.12']Ok, I will be changing my AV in a min to a pic I took last night.

However I was ispired by Ben to be a bit more daring...[/quote]
Peb, someday your biography will be written. What a bestseller it will make.

At least you found it funny. It was not funny at the time. And now I got to live with the knowledge that a Stranges Dog is far more skilled with its tounge than my Husband. And I could not react to it, for fear of being caught.

Hope you enjoy the Turtle Pic. It will be a long time before I'm brave enough to go outside again.

[quote name='Pebble that Hides' post='1552268' date='Oct 12 2008, 00.35']It will be a long time before I'm brave enough to go outside again.[/quote]

Pebble, and the other NHAWers that were willing to get nekkid outdoors in public areas in daylight, I salute you. :bow:

I was nervous enough nuding up in the privacy of my own back yard at 11:00pm at night.

[quote name='Dunhallym' post='1552100' date='Oct 11 2008, 09.40']A lot of new pics and all very hat.
Here is probably my last one. Or maybe I'll change again tonight if I have time.[/quote]
There is it! Been waiting for the big hat all week :)

And Pebble :eek: How does this stuff keep happening to you - HOW! :rofl:

Archived