It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Week

Anyone? This show is hilarious, how is there not a thread on it?

That all said, this season started weaker than the last one ended...but really, how can you top the Dance Marathon episode?

Caught the latter half of the first episode last night and saw the whole 2nd. Not bad. The waterboarding scene was pretty funny.

ETA: On the first episode, they were really pushing the ratings content.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1525466' date='Sep 20 2008, 11.41']That all said, this season started weaker than the last one ended...but really, how can you top the Dance Marathon episode?[/quote]

It's called [i]Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare[/i].. and the one where Charlie and Frank salvage garbage (I think it's the Dumpster baby one). I love that you can watch the old episodes on Hulu.

That is a pretty classic one. I may have to go back and watch it again. I love the line at the end by Frank, something along the lines of, "Because you are crackheads, children."

Actually, the Invincible episode might be the best. I'm really not sure, I have them all on DVD and there aren't many so-so ones.

This is [u]the best comedy on television[/u]. Anybody that says different is a moron or a prude. Yeah, you just read that, and anybody that thinks differently had better watch their back because [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1KXtJ8jEg"]Ryan[/url] has been dispatched.

Seriously though, if you're not watching this show, then you're what's wrong with America.

[quote name='Matrim Fox Cauthon' post='1526850' date='Sep 22 2008, 03.22']I like the episode where Dee, Dennis, and Mac teach pee wee basketball while Charlie goes to AA and goes to great lengths to pick up the coffee shop waitress there.[/quote]
That episode is hysterical. Dennis chooses all the black kids for his team and Mac's like "wtf, man?"

Been watching this show with my buddies since it first came out, and it's almost criminal how under-the-radar this show is. Figured that the show would be cancelled the first season since nobody seemed to be watching it but us, but somehow it's persevered.

Anyways, I loved the first two episodes of this season.

"THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD!"

Looks like FX is really getting behind the show now. It certainly is the best comedy on television. I could quote it all day.

Did anyone else hear how the three guys behind the show are making a new show on the side? It's a Star Trek parody called Boldly Going Nowhere, about the crew of a spaceship during their off-hours.

this and rescue me are my favorite TV shows. sadly i have moved and the cable company is slow as shit! i have missed the start of the season, but will be catching up online soon.

can't wait!

also skipped over the other posts in case it had spoilers. will come back when i am caught up. glad there is a thread on it

"What is the password?"
"Oooooorrrrrgggyyyy"
"You may enter"

:rofl:

And for those that don't read the political threads, I just wanted to repost this here:

During the debate last night, I started laughing hysterically at one point after Palin dropped another string of "Mavericks" because a connection was made in my head I hadn't thought of before. John McCain is a wild card! Now I can't stop picturing McCain just doing random things in Congress, or anywhere I suppose, and yelling "Wild card bitches!" ([url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGLT3BrQ8g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGLT3BrQ8g[/url] @ 38sec). :lol:

Charlie: "OK, I'm gonna grab a knife. I'm gonna jab it into your neck. I'll yank it out, and then your blood's gonna start going everywhere. You'll die in 5-10 minutes, and then depending on how horrific that looks I'll probably do it myself too."

:rofl:

The whole glory-hole thing was hilarious! Adding a 'viewing slot' :lol:

Frank: "This slot defeats the purpose. I can see your eyes! We might as well get married!"

And when the pawn shop guy pulled out the grenade I nearly pissed myself with laughter.

The series premiere for Testees comes on right after Sunny this Thursday. I'll definitely be checking that out. The commercial for the next episode of Sunny looks hilarious. I don't know how Danny DeVito got involved with the show, but Frank is a brilliant character.

Archived