It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Week

It's a great series, but it's one that you have to have a bit of a thick skin for. The main characters are all horrible, horrible people who usually do horrible, horrible things. But it's oh so hilarious.

I still find them more likeable and enjoyable than the cast of Seinfeld.

This quote just killed me

Dennis: I accidentally ate some apple seeds earlier today.

Mac: Did you make yourself throw up?

Dennis: I tried but it didn't work.

Mac: Just smoke some cigarrettes. The smoke will kill the bacteria in your stomach.

:lmao:

Weird question but why does the search function not pull this thread up with 'Always' but it does with 'Sunny'? :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

What a great finale!

"It's like a Humpty Dumpty vibe going on with those."

"You telling me I've been putting shampoo on my sandwiches?"

"If you're using the mayonnaise, yeah, probably."

I really hope we get more of the rivalry next season. Mac walking off with a hot co-ed after they poisoned the frat boys was hilarious. As was the entire scene with Dennis and Frank trashing the rival's house.

Did anybody else watch the Christmas Special? It was hysterical. I was a bit surprised at how graphic it was, but not really. And actually they were quite tame on how far they could have gone, but Charlie in the mall and Frank in the coach were both pretty disturbing.

Did anybody else watch the Christmas Special? It was hysterical. I was a bit surprised at how graphic it was, but not really. And actually they were quite tame on how far they could have gone, but Charlie in the mall and Frank in the coach were both pretty disturbing.

Disturbing in a laugh until you cry type of way. I laughed way too freaking hard at Charlie and Santa's little back and forth.

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure I buy the idea that Rob McElhenney intentionally gained 50 pounds just for hilarity's sake. Sounds like he gained a bunch of weight after becoming a dad, they are writing the weight gain into the show, and using it to drum up buzz for the upcoming season. I'm ok with that, I just wish they'd be honest about it.

• 2 months later...

Archived