Sign in to follow this  
David and Dan

Hello from Benioff and Weiss

Mads Mikkelsen as Victarion Greyjoy.

Alexander Siddig as Prince Oberyn.

Mads Mikkelsen HAS to be cast as something, Victarion or maybe Mance.

Nah, Bill Bailey is a lovely bloke. Couldn't take him seriously as Damphair.

That's why it's called "acting". I'm sure Lena Headey is a lovely lady in real life as well. ;)

Mads Mikkelsen HAS to be cast as something, Victarion or maybe Mance.

I personally thinkg Mads would make a better Euron... but I'd want to see more of Mads, so I guess Victarion would be better for that route....

That's why it's called "acting". I'm sure Lena Headey is a lovely lady in real life as well. ;)

The real problem is that Bill Bailey is hilarious and Aeron completely lacks humour and a sense of fun.

The real problem is that Bill Bailey is hilarious and Aeron completely lacks humour and a sense of fun.

Albert Brooks played a very sinister gangster in "Drive", going completely against the type of the characters he played before.

I don't understand why D&D can't come right out and say who it is they omitted this season.

How hard is it to release a statement saying no there will be no reeds/reek/ramsay or additional Tully's this season.

I'm just wondering if they're still visiting this forum. Apparently not while logged in, because that was a year ago. Hopefully they secretly browse and read casting suggestion :)

I don't understand why D&D can't come right out and say who it is they omitted this season.

How hard is it to release a statement saying no there will be no reeds/reek/ramsay or additional Tully's this season.

The cast has all been announced, so do the math.

The only one they may be holding out on is Ramsay, as they want that to be a surprise.

But the cast was not all announced.

That's why it came as a surprise to people that we had Polliver show up last episode.

Both HBO and IMDB are kind of slow in listing cast members, and the episodes do not scroll who plays who.

I guess there is a piece of paper somewhere that list the actor's characters?

The 'guest cast' thing still puzzles me, since some of the cast will be there for a long time if the show really goes that far.

In my dreams:

Mads Mikkelsen would be Euron Greyjoy.

Karl Urban would be Victarion Greyjoy.

Cillian Murphy would be Ramsay.

Jennifer Lawrence would be Val.

Tim Roth would be Mance Rayder.

Emilie de Ravin would be Tyene Sand.

John Rys Davies should play Lord Manderly when the time comes, or at least thats how i feel for the moment at least. I may change my mind but he would be great.

John Rys Davies should play Lord Manderly when the time comes, or at least thats how i feel for the moment at least. I may change my mind but he would be great.

He would be perfect for Lord Manderly.

Yeah, I third that.

@Arkash - I think you've got Euron and Victarion's casting the wrong way around myself!