What you drinkin?

TheLoneliestMonk

[quote name='Hereward' post='1735435' date='Mar 27 2009, 05.37']:drool:

How are you enjoying it?[/quote]

Fucking LOVE that malt.

McBigski -- :cheers: Yeah, we are the enemy of livers the world over.

GD -- I am pretty sure you should be able to buy bitters over the intertubes because they're in a different class than harder alcohol. For example, you can easily buy it in stores in NYC (Kalustyans has a great selection and even has Peychauds), but by law liquor can only be sold in licensed liquor stores.

My local bar started a new thing where they make and pre-bottle 'classic' cocktails. I'm not much of a cocktail guy, but the bar tender told me about it and I thought it was a cool idea so I had a couple. I've learned that a Hemmingway is pretty good, but I am not a fan of the Martinez.

Ice cold Olands Ale while doing laundry.

I'm hoping the laundry is done with before it gets too difficult to navigate the steep, narrow stairs to the creepy basement.

[quote name='Tyria' post='1743720' date='Apr 3 2009, 13.48']Ice cold Olands Ale while doing laundry.

I'm hoping the laundry is done with before it gets too difficult to navigate the steep, narrow stairs to the creepy basement.[/quote]

F*** that s***
I'm drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon! :P

So I'm at "my" bar right now, sulking cuz my all in AK got sucked out on, and taking the boards suggestions for a shot....

No cement mixers, three wise men or 151. And there's nothing that would qualify as "top shelf" anything.

Archived