So, I hate Daenerys

Thor85

An uncalled for attempt to draw ire. Thanks for meeting my expectation.

I hope that this website provides a poor cross-section of this fandom, since it seems every "adult" around here acts like a child.

Oh the irony.

Lyanna Stark, is this the first time in the series that we may have two ugly guys lusting after The Hot Chick? I wonder how Martin will solve this problem. Clearly, both will deserve the girl, after all ugly men deserve beautiful women. It should be obvious that Dany's personal desires are not relevant here.

Well, someone brought up Victarion as well, so we might have three. :crying: :crying:

Someone needs to start a thread on whose lust will be more powerful: Jorah's, Tyrion's or Victarion's.

Well, someone brought up Victarion as well, so we might have three. :crying: :crying:

Someone needs to start a thread on whose lust will be more powerful: Jorah's, Tyrion's or Victarion's.

We also need to analyze which ugly guy is most worthy of being loved by the beautiful woman. It's a moral quandary I tell you. I'm perplexed.

Ok, whose going to start the thread?

Jorah: displacing the lust he felt for Lynesse onto Dany.

Tyrion: will feel bitter and angry because he's a smart guy who deserves a hot chick to look past his outward appearance.

Victarion: beat his last wife to death for being raped by Euron, so will automatically be jealous of any man Dany interacts with.

I really don't know which one is worse. To be perfectly honest, Euron is a better catch than all of them (and that's a sentence I never thought I'd write).

We also need to analyze which ugly guy is most worthy of being loved by the beautiful woman. It's a moral quandary I tell you. I'm perplexed.

Ok, whose going to start the thread?

I vote for Winter's Knight. And yeah, that is a conundrum: which ugly dude is more deserving? Maybe they can take turns and then be really, really emo and Righteous since Dany will seem more like a slut for first shagging them and then dumping them for another ugly but deserving guy. Food for thought.

Jorah: displacing the lust he felt for Lynesse onto Dany.

Tyrion: will feel bitter and angry because he's a smart guy who deserves a hot chick to look past his outward appearance.

Victarion: beat his last wife to death for being raped by Euron, so will automatically be jealous of any man Dany interacts with.

I really don't know which one is worse. To be perfectly honest, Euron is a better catch than all of them (and that's a sentence I never thought I'd write).

Good grief.

And you know what's worse? I think you are right.

EDIT: Daario, come baaaaaack!!!

I vote for Winter's Knight. And yeah, that is a conundrum: which ugly dude is more deserving? Maybe they can take turns and then be really, really emo and Righteous since Dany will seem more like a slut for first shagging them and then dumping them for another ugly but deserving guy. Food for thought.

Pfft. She can just marry all three!!!

Oh wait, this reminds me of that chapter in A Storm of Swords when Jorah tried to propose marriage to Dany by linking the "three heads of the dragon" to Aegon and his sisters. :lmao:

Pfft. She can just marry all three!!!

Oh wait, this reminds me of that chapter in A Storm of Swords when Jorah tried to propose marriage to Dany by linking the "three heads of the dragon" to Aegon and his sisters. :lmao:

Oh FFS!! :ack: :ack:

I'm sorry but the mental images of poor Dany having to marry Jorah, Tyrion AND Victartion are.... :bawl:

And yeah, loved that Jorah brought that up. "Marry me for teh wild sex and some other dude who can be king yes comprende?"

I'm on it!

I don't like Dany.

Nor do I think ugly men "deserve" hot women.

Frankly I consider daario and Dany to be an excellent match given the current alternatives. Daario is ruthless, so is dany somewhere down there, but daario is more... comfortable with it. Confident about it. Something dany could learn from. Jorah is in love with the image of his wife as a sweet and innocent girl he forcibly projects onto dany. Ewww.

Nor do I think ugly men "deserve" hot women.

Hang out on the board a bit longer....

And frankly I consider daario and Dany to be an excellent match. Daario is ruthless, so is dany, but daario is more... comfortable with it. Something dany could learn from.

Yes, it's commonly missed that is one of the points behind Daario.

Have you forgotten who I am?

No, have you?

I'm so glad we have this thread back at the top! I've been waiting for the monthly weekly daily hourly "I hate Dany thread," and just the past couple of days, I've been disappointed!

So glad we have this thread here. Yessir.

~plants flowers in the thread~

Oh, and can I just say I don't really like the idea of Dany/Jon? The problem is that Jon is too f***ing boring and flat for her, honestly. His presence would bring down the overall quality of her chapters. No offense to him really, but can't he just, like, stay dead? And Dany and Daario rule Westeros instead? I like that a lot better really.

Please no Dany/Jon. And I'm not even going to think about Dany/Jorah. Brain bleach!!!

Wait until Tyrion meets Dany, then he can co-lust after he with Jorah. And if we get a Tyrion POV, we *will* get the lusting on the pages as well. Not only from the lust object's POV. Yay!

Yeah, lust is gross. Sex, romance, breeding and relationships should be omitted from the series. Thank the gods we get to read Dany's situations from her point of view! Thank the gods we don't have to read about her lusting after one of the most hated characters in the series for like half a book.

Yeah, lust is gross. Sex, romance, breeding and relationships should be omitted from the series. Thank the gods we get to read Dany's situations from her point of view! Thank the gods we don't have to read about her lusting after one of the most hated characters in the series for like half a book.

ZOOOOOOM. That was the sound of the Point of this Discussion moving past you. And you missed it. Sorry.

What do you mean? There are guys who think that?

Ofc. Why else would people think Sansa ought to "learn a lesson" and love Tyrion already. He's a good guy, he deserves it, no? What she thinks is irrelevant and should just be changed. Or she needs to be "corrected" in how she feels.

Archived