NFL vol. 5

Rockroi

We've got a Sexy Rexy sighting inside the two minute warning. God bless America!

EDIT: First play fumble, recovered for a Detroit TD. Could it have ended any other way?

Having watched them for decades let me tell you, they go the other way for the late Lion loss a lot more than they do for a Lion win.

It was nice to see Stafford back and he did well enough. Penalties at especially crucial moments killed the Redskins. I didn't see what happened to McNab to take him out...

Bengals season is over. I'd blame Palmer but that wouldn't be fair to the rest of the team. They all deserve it. The pass rush sucks. The receivers suck. The defensive backs are injured. The linebackers suck. The running game sucks. Hmmm...we're going to have a top 10 pick next year.

Any good pass rushers coming out?

In other news, go Giants!

Go Chiefs!

That win makes me 1 of the final 3 people alive in my Survivor/King of the Hill league. :P

Side note - is there a RB as dynamic as Jamaal Charles? He's just an unbelievable player. Gets at least 5+ yards nearly every time he touches the ball.

Your mom's as dynamic as Jamaal Charles.

NNnnggghhh. Can we not talk about that one? 2nd week in a row we've had the ball in OT at least once and lost.

Sorry man, forgot that you are a Bills fan.

Shouldn't you be hoping for the #1 draft pick at this point? Be happy that you just got 1 step closer to that admirable goal. :P

I'm actually scared that we'll get the no. 1 pick, take Andrew Luck, and destroy him... I'm a Stanford fan also, FML.

I'd love for the Bengals to get Andrew Luck or Ryan Mallett. The problem then would be paying two QBs ridiculous money.

ETA: Also, yeah, why did McNabb get pulled?

Because he let the pressure affect his throws and he played like shit. Not all the blame has to go to him, Kyle Shanahan called a horrible game. However even though his first play was a fumble TD due to getting blasted in the back, I am fully behind the Sex Cannon. McNabb is utter shit and we got the win at Philly that I wanted. Fuck him now, and cut his shit ass.

Sorry man, forgot that you are a Bills fan.

Shouldn't you be hoping for the #1 draft pick at this point? Be happy that you just got 1 step closer to that admirable goal. :P

I dunno...I think the Cowboys might lock that up! They have completely quit on Wade Phillips. They turned the Jags into the '07 Pats. I'm thinking about that top pick on Halloween. :P Offensive tackle? Corner? a DT and slide Ratliff over to end? Trade down and get picks? :lol: They'll need them because they need a corner and a safety. a tackle and a guard. maybe two guards. another inside 'backer.

why did McNabb get benched? I heard that on the radio and was stunned. It didn't click then that it was the Sex Cannon going in. What did McNabb do, run over Shannahan's family with a bus?

eta: ah, slurk answered as I half typed and half watched football.

Great win for Green Bay. I really didn't think they had a chance at New York. Not a pretty win but I'm not going to complain. I was pessimistic about their season after the loss to Miami given the way they were playing and the number of critical injuries they had suffered. Seems I may need to revise that assessment. Not that this upsets me at all. Honestly the field in the NFC is not all that strong. Which means that despite not being nearly as good a team as they had the potential to be at the beginning of the season that their Superbowl hopes are not completely dead.

Wow. Chris Johnson just had the run of the year. That was awesome

I saw the highlight from that run while I was typing this post. Holy fuck that was incredible.

Rex Grossman.....

:rofl:

Somebody check to make sure Jaime is okay.

That was exactly as terrifying as I always imagined it would be.

Once Suh imploded the pocket for the 84th time of the day just had a sense the Sex Cannon would go off....straight in the air.

So this is the second week in a row the Raiders have just curb stomped an opponent. I hate to even ask but are the Raiders...good?

I mean they run the ball about as well as anyone and their defense is both stout and able to shut down your #1 receiver. They just seem a lot more physical than just about anyone they play.

Down goes Favre. Possible broken jaw?

Looked pretty serious as he was carted off. Felt bad for the Silver Fox there. More than ever looked like a hurt old man.

Archived