That someone was Jon Arryn, now dead. Ned discovered it, and he is now dead too.

You're probably right that someone still knows, perhaps his master for one, but no one within hundreds of miles of him.

jon arryn did not pay for gendry's apprenticeship. it was one the things he was investigating. arryn questioned gendry's master and ned (following his last steps) followed. it seems it was more likely to be varys at the order of someone else especially how he was the one responsible for the gifts regularly sent to another one of robert's bastards, edrick storm.

This is about as unlikely of a statement as I've seen in this thread. You need to use reason and logic before you post, because ppl on msg boards can be rough(this one seems like quite a pleasant place tho I must say) But it's things like this that make me question ppl's thought processes.

First off, Strong I beleive weilded the largest sword in all of Westeros(or used two full long swords.....something over the top I remember in the description when he fought the viper)

Anyways, what I'm getting at is that he wouldn't be even close to unbeatable with a half of a great sword. A full ICE, then heck yeah, I agree with you, but you are implying that the biggest man in all of Westeros would be unbeatable with a sword made for a CHILD.............do you see the sillyness in your statement now?

Don't let this keep you from sharing your idea's, they are all welcomed, but please think it through from different vantage points.

sorry if ya took that as harsh, but if ya do read this, I'm quite sure that you learned something from this and will benefit from it in your future experiences where the need for logical reasoning is involved

U mad, bro?

Did you even read the book before deciding to try to one up people with your "logical" thought process?

As stated before, Ice was used to forge 2 longswords, Oathkeeper and Widow's wail, they were not swords made for children, but swords fit for a king and a treasure to be kept in the Lannister family as a heirloom.

But I do concede you are right, Clegane always fought with a 6' two handed sword with one hand, and it wouldn't be logical to change his fighting style.

Though, I'm under the impression that a Valyrian blade would be able to cut through another longsword as when Brienne was fighting Rorge.

Anyhow, this is a speculation thread, so whatever.

. A full ICE, then heck yeah, I agree with you, but you are implying that the biggest man in all of Westeros would be unbeatable with a sword made for a CHILD.............do you see the sillyness in your statement now?

Widow's Wail is a twin to Oathkeeper. Oathkeeper was intended for Jaime Lannister, who was most definitely not a child. Joffrey was given Widow's Wail, but Joffrey was supposed to be tall for his age (taller than Robb when they met at Winterfell, for example). There is no indication that either sword was made for a child---quite the opposite, in fact.

I don't think they were twins, Oathkeeper was longer/larger than Widow's Wail but neither were made for a child, they were made for Tywin's golden child Jaime and the future king Joffrey.

I don't think they were twins, Oathkeeper was longer/larger than Widow's Wail but neither were made for a child, they were made for Tywin's golden child Jaime and the future king Joffrey.

I stand Corrected, widow's wail is indeed a smaller sword than oathkeeper, and would be la ridiculous idea for Robert Strong to fight with.

So what do you guys think Davos is going to do? will he find Rickon? Will he get killed in Skagos? will he see uinicorns?

What will Rickon's role be?

Is Rickon a confirmed POV for the next few books? Davos will find him, for sure, but I think he'll be a bit of a wild child. I'm more interested in what Osha has been telling/teaching the boy, but I don't see Skaagos being the cannibal infested island it's made out to be. Just savage, or wildling like. But where Davos will bring Rickon and Osha, thats a diff story. I see them going back to White Harbor, but upon landing they're probably going to be handed with some bad news, worse weather, and have sort of a what now moment. Then, to the Wall? We know Osha is hellbent on getting there.

Rickon's role in the end, IMHO, will be Lord of Winterfell or even possibly next in line for KotN, under the assumption that Jon will die in a blaze of glorious sacrifice at the end, Bran remains as a greenseer, and the girls were never in line.

And with all this talk of Jon and/or Bran and/or Arya riding a dragon, or Dany even riding Ghost, all of them are already bonded to their house's animal, so I doubt that any of the Starks will be a rider at all. It would feel a little odd to me with all the emphasis GRRM puts on the boys and their wolves, and the bonding thats beginning with Dany and Drogon that all of a sudden things would be switched up.

Also on that note, I've been wondering if the personalities and colors of the dragons are going to come into play with who (if anyone) will be riding the other two. Drogon for Dany makes sense because of Drogo's death and 'rebirth' into the dragon, black because Aegon's was, but for some reason I don't see any of the Starks meshing with Viserion or Rhaegal.

Well here we go for my speculation:

-Jon is dead but will be ressurected by Mellisandre (I mean she's said to be one of the more powerful red priests and she is quite the fan of Jon)

-Ramsay is bluffing, I remember him not mentioning some things I'd have figured he'd have gloated about (don't remember what) edit: I remember now. Ramsay was demanding his wife back in the letter. Theon and Jeyne went to Stannis's camp, so if Ramsay got to Stannis, he would have also gotten to Jeyne.

-The singer in Winterfell is Mance. (we know Mance has gotten into Winterfell before, he was sent with spearwives, Mance does enjoy singing)

-Jon, since he did officially die will be released from his vows and made a Stark by Stannis. It will come down to Snow vs. Snow. Ramsay stands as proof that what people say about bastards is true, and Jon stands as proof that they're wrong. Jon had to destroy Ramsay.

In regards to Ice being Lightbringer. Given the AA legend I think we can already see parallels in what has happended with it. It has already done the tempered by water and been broken bit by being used to cut Ned's head off (him representing Ice). Then Tywin melted it down into Widow's Wail and Oathkeeper. It now has to be tempered with a Lion, so I think Jaime will be killed by Oath Keeper, representing the second time someone has been killed by their own sword. (I would also love it if Ser Robert Strong used Widow's Wail to kill Lancel in Cersei's trial, but I don't think he will use a little sword like that). One or either part of the sword would then have to be reforged and I think this is where Gendry and Thoros' spells come in.

Crazy ideas thread... Love it.

The Horn of Joramun was that small thing Jon gave Sam. He finds someone to fix it in Oldtown, and blows it - to no apparent effect. At the Wall, everyone dies when it comes crumbling down. The Others find Jon Snow dead and turn him into one of them. The Faceless Men receive an order to kill OtherJon. Arya tries to save Jon Snow by claiming she does not know this man, so she will give him the gift. OtherJon kills Arya and his sword becomes Lightbringer. Azor Ahai isn't a hero, but the greatest villain. The Others accept OtherJon as their leader. Lightbringer awakens three Ice Dragons from stone, and their combined power marches south. Aegon has conquered most of the south by this time, but they were unprepared for undead enemies. They suffer heavy losses. Dany arrives with her three fire dragons and a massive army (Unsullied, Dothtraki, sellswords, freed slaves) and the final battle ensues. The fire dragons destroy almost every wight, but the ice dragons prevent them from obtaining an easy victory. During the dragon fight, a seventh stone dragon shows up, more powerful than all the others. Bran rides it, and he manages to break the magic that binds the Ice dragons to the Others. Together, the fire and ice dragons defeat the Others, sending them back to the Land of Always Winter, to be buried beneath a thick layer of ice. Bran manages to restore the Wall, with help from the Children of the Forest and all the best builders of the realm. Dany becomes the Queen, and rules with two other kings. The Night's Watch regains its former glory and it's no longer just a place for criminals.

Wow, that took some time. It was fun, though.

I don't think we'll get too much more from Bran's POV. If we have him at all in the next book I wouldn't anticipate seeing anything else in book 7 unless it's at the very end. The simple reason is that Bran now knows too much. It would be like having a chapter from Varys in book on or two. It would give away too much because of how much he knows. Also Bran can now find out just about anything he wants from the past or present by checking around the facetree network.

Mel won't bring Jon back. Not on purpose. But I could see Mel burning the people who killed Jon at the queens order of course. Jon could then be reborn from the fire Targ style after having life traded for life. More likely though is Jon will be reborn through Ice somehow. But I tend to think of Ice = bad. Fire = not so bad.

Not true. Even if Bran could see EVERYTHING, that doesn't mean that he will be able to understand it...the context that is. It is a POV narration from Bran's perspective, after all. As you say, his remote viewing seems to be limited to wierwoods, which hardly makes him omniscient.

Ok my turn…

Jon will be kissed better by Mel and will embark on a brief but passionate affair which ends when she tells him its that wolf or me. Ghost promptly eats her but dies of acute heartburn. Jon then takes to his bed in despair but is rescued by Dany just in time for the two of them to ride her dragons against the Others and immolate the lot. They then fall in love, settle down to have lots of kids at Winterfell or rather don’t because GRRM has decreed a bittersweet ending, so with a swift re-write Dany goes south to rule Westeros from the Iron Throne while Jon is forced to remain at Winterfell because the Wall was melted by dragon-breath and he needs to guard the resultant lake in case the White Walkers come back.

(A lame and hopelessly unimaginative ending for such a magnificent story but lots of people seem to want it. Never mind, on with the downward spiral…)

To soften the tragedy Bran sets up Starks Re-united on the Weir-net so that they can keep in touch and then goes on to make his fortune by following it up with Face-tree.

Meanwhile Sansa pushes Littlefinger out of the Moon-door, marries Sandor and settles down as the Lady of Riverrun. With her out of the way, the Vale falls to Tyrion son of Tywin and his Federation of Mountain Clans. Arya decides that while assassinating people is cool its also immoral and so decides to join the Silent Sisters instead, where her first job is to drive a stake through her mother’s heart. Rickon by the way got eaten by cannibals.

Jaimie and Brienne become Lord and Lady of Casterley Rock and settle down to raise beautiful children with mismatched teeth while Cersei ends up as a scullion in the kitchens after Ser Robert Strong falls apart at the seams. Varys becomes High Septon and Illyrio goes back to selling ice cream. Sam decides that all that studying will make him go blind and so turns to debauchery instead, setting out to see if he can set a new record for producing bastard children.

Finally, now she’s freed of her domineering mother and her mother’s cook, Lollys loses weight and turns out to be a witty and loving wife for Bronn, who as a bastard himself is happy to raise her child and give her many more as he settles into a cosy respectability as Lord Stokeworth.

(the last one might even turn out to come true)

Is Rickon a confirmed POV for the next few books? Davos will find him, for sure, but I think he'll be a bit of a wild child. I'm more interested in what Osha has been telling/teaching the boy, but I don't see Skaagos being the cannibal infested island it's made out to be. Just savage, or wildling like. But where Davos will bring Rickon and Osha, thats a diff story. I see them going back to White Harbor, but upon landing they're probably going to be handed with some bad news, worse weather, and have sort of a what now moment. Then, to the Wall? We know Osha is hellbent on getting there.

Rickon will not be a POV in the next books, he's far too young.

Since we're a long time from seeing another book from Mr. Martin, I propose we start a thread on what we think is going to happen (mild speculation).

Here I go...

• I think Jon´s dead for the time being, and Stannis was defeated and killed in Winterfell.

• The Wall will fall to the Others and the north will be overrun by them, destroying and sweeping everything in Westeros.

• Few survivors will be left, Bran will somehow guide them into being a rag tag army composed of some few northern and southern lords and knights, but comprised mostly of wildlings. Which will join up with Dany once seh thinks she controls her dragons (by way of Victarion)

• Betrayal ensues (the Dragons go haywire/or get killed) and the human army gets their butt kicked by the Others. When everything looks to be lost, Jon will be reborn as AA, join up with Dany and defeat the others....

People talk about red herrings. To me, the whole kings landing -southern storyline is a red herring.

Over and over again throughout the series we're being hinted at that the game of thrones and the fights derived from it is meaningless compared to the threat that awaits them from beyond the wall.

Basically the song of fire and ice is about Dany (Fire) and Jon (Ice) which will end up together as king and queen.

I don't agree with this post at all.

1. All we know is Jon wargs into Ghost. There has been lots of speculation as to the nature of Jon Snow and who his parents really are. There seems to be enough doubt on Ned being the father so his likely parents are Elia (Ice) and Rhaegar (Fire). There has also been lots of conjecture that Jon will become Azor Ahai.

2. The Wall. The others have a part to play in this, but this has been primarily a story about the wolf and the lion. Dany (House Targaryen) plays a central part of the story. However, her tale has always been outside of the main story-- up to this point. The fact is if Jon Snow is the son of Elia and Rhaegar then I am sure Dany and Jon will have a more important role in the books. They will probably become the central characters. GRRM has told a drama with fantasy elements so its hard to see the whole saga that has been the power struggle in Westeros be a red herring. Jon's death will likely mean his vow to the Night Watch has come to an end as well. I don't believe that Jon as Azor Ahai will be revealed anytime soon in WoW. Most likely it will be Jon's death means his vow is broken. Where he will be able to lead a wilding army south to destroy Roose Bolton and reclaim Winterfell for the Starks. At this time Robb Stark's letter will be found and Jon Snow will become Jon Stark. Of course this will cause all kinds of problems at King's Landing.

3. Bran. Who are the Children of the Forest? Much is unknown about them. Too much. We do know that there time is coming to an end. We also know that they once joined the First Men to fight the Others. This battle was called the War for the Dawn. Where did the others come from? Where they created by the Children of the Forest?

Bran is going to become a more important character as he can use his greensight to unravel the mystery of Jon Snow's true identity. The motif of Identity has been a favorite of GRRMs of lately (Arya, Sansa & Theon). I believe it is Bran who is also controlling Jon Mormont's Raven. What will happen to Bran though? Bran always wanted to become a knight. I think he will be important in the second War of the Dawn. He will travel back to Winterfell. He will be sent as a messenger telling Jon Stark about the Others and the coming War.

4. Kings Landing is going to continue its political fragmentation. What do we know so far of the trials of the two queens, the arrival of the golden company in Westeros, and Dorne. Not much. Other subplots key to story development are Petyr Baelish and the Vale, Jamie Lannister and Breanne, and Lady Stoneheart. How any of this plays out I have no clue.

5. Arya. Where or who is she going to? All we know of is this word Izembaro. Is it a place or a faceless man? Arya knows of Jon Snow being the Commander of the Night's Watch. So she may eventually go to the Wall in search of him.

6.Daenerys Targaryen. She may lay waste to Mareen, after she acquires her khalisar. I believe this story line will advance more rapidly than the others. She will then make her way to Westeros to claim the Iron Throne for herself. To what part Tyrion or Victarion play, one can hazard to guess. I don't think Tyrion will get a happy ending though. He may make it back to Westeros is a Dream of Summer, but I doubt he survives in the end. Victarion may help Daenerys cross the Narrow Sea but how that effects the Greyjoy rebellion? Will he take a knee and put away his desire to marry her? Or will he become toast?

These are my best guesses after reading the books and reading some of these posts on this website. It probably means none of it will happen. What do you think?

1. All we know is Jon wargs into Ghost. There has been lots of speculation as to the nature of Jon Snow and who his parents really are. There seems to be enough doubt on Ned being the father so his likely parents are Elia (Ice) and Rhaegar (Fire). There has also been lots of conjecture that Jon will become Azor Ahai.

2. The Wall. The others have a part to play in this, but this has been primarily a story about the wolf and the lion. Dany (House Targaryen) plays a central part of the story. However, her tale has always been outside of the main story-- up to this point. The fact is if Jon Snow is the son of Elia and Rhaegar then I am sure Dany and Jon will have a more important role in the books. They will probably become the central characters. GRRM has told a drama with fantasy elements so its hard to see the whole saga that has been the power struggle in Westeros be a red herring. Jon's death will likely mean his vow to the Night Watch has come to an end as well. I don't believe that Jon as Azor Ahai will be revealed anytime soon in WoW. Most likely it will be Jon's death means his vow is broken. Where he will be able to lead a wilding army south to destroy Roose Bolton and reclaim Winterfell for the Starks. At this time Robb Stark's letter will be found and Jon Snow will become Jon Stark. Of course this will cause all kinds of problems at King's Landing.

3. Bran. Who are the Children of the Forest? Much is unknown about them. Too much. We do know that there time is coming to an end. We also know that they once joined the First Men to fight the Others. This battle was called the War for the Dawn. Where did the others come from? Where they created by the Children of the Forest?

Bran is going to become a more important character as he can use his greensight to unravel the mystery of Jon Snow's true identity. The motif of Identity has been a favorite of GRRMs of lately (Arya, Sansa & Theon). I believe it is Bran who is also controlling Jon Mormont's Raven. What will happen to Bran though? Bran always wanted to become a knight. I think he will be important in the second War of the Dawn. He will travel back to Winterfell. He will be sent as a messenger telling Jon Stark about the Others and the coming War.

4. Kings Landing is going to continue its political fragmentation. What do we know so far of the trials of the two queens, the arrival of the golden company in Westeros, and Dorne. Not much. Other subplots key to story development are Petyr Baelish and the Vale, Jamie Lannister and Breanne, and Lady Stoneheart. How any of this plays out I have no clue.

5. Arya. Where or who is she going to? All we know of is this word Izembaro. Is it a place or a faceless man? Arya knows of Jon Snow being the Commander of the Night's Watch. So she may eventually go to the Wall in search of him.

6.Daenerys Targaryen. She may lay waste to Mareen, after she acquires her khalisar. I believe this story line will advance more rapidly than the others. She will then make her way to Westeros to claim the Iron Throne for herself. To what part Tyrion or Victarion play, one can hazard to guess. I don't think Tyrion will get a happy ending though. He may make it back to Westeros is a Dream of Summer, but I doubt he survives in the end. Victarion may help Daenerys cross the Narrow Sea but how that effects the Greyjoy rebellion? Will he take a knee and put away his desire to marry her? Or will he become toast?

These are my best guesses after reading the books and reading some of these posts on this website. It probably means none of it will happen. What do you think?

elia??? so how did ned get him from her?? wow

Dany will lead the united kalasars to mereen just as Victarion and Tyrion arrive with their men. Dany will lose her honourable rag a bit and kill Victarion heading to westeros on his ships. she and tyrion will meet and she will trust him when he tells her how mad his sister is and that westeros is in a bad state. He and Ser Barristen will become her advisors and tell her who to trust and who not too. the only snag will be for Jaime who ser barristen thinks is a prick and tyrion is pissed at.

King stannis will die at Winterfell and melisandre will see it in her fires and use it to revive Jon. the wall will be in conflice wildlings and young men of the watch against the nightswatch loyalist, it will be a tough fight until Karhold comes down on them from the south and Allister thorne returns from his ranging and surprises everone by kicking off about Jons assassination and killing Bowen Marsh. Melisandre then reveals Jon alive and everyone bows to AA. Jon then goes south to winterfell with Karhold and finds stannis' army dead and the boltons slain by mystermen.

on his way back he is captured by lady stoneheart and he, jaime and Brienne manage to escape together. they make for the vale knowing littlefinger is lording there. Jon bumps into sansa and she is really chuffed to see him. Brienne suggest they take her to lady stoneheart but jon and jaime tell her to shut the hell up. instead they kill littlefinger and Jaime Lannister takes charge.

Arya lands back in westeros after hearing the lord commander has been killed, she find nymeria and goes to the wall. there she meets up with bran and the two of them start commanding the hell out of the nightswatch.

eventually the blackfish arrives at the vale and finds loads of people he doesn't like there.

the end.

(tWoW Prologue:) Blackfish: "Dammit! I should have waited longer before resurfacing!" [beheaded]

we need more horns in play. somebody like Davos needs to steal the sea horn that summons Krakens. It's just sitting in somebody's estate kind of near where he'll be going, right? Then, he could pass that off to Asha after he hands Rickon off to Manderly. Then, the Ironmen saga will go like this: 1) Vic shows up with all the momentum as if he's unstoppable 2) Euron kills him easily, because Vic is an idiot and Euron is always one step ahead of him 3) Asha demands Euron step down 4) Euron shakes his finger at her and prepares to strike with his newly acquired dragon 5) Kraken sinks Euron. Kraken, baby, yeah! The greyjoys are back, and that's their proof. That's how Asha becomes suddenly impressive enough to sit the throne. The drowned god reasserts itself for its true followers in the greyjoy family like Damphair, and those Ironmen who'd embraced the fire god or warlocks are discarded. (Sadly, Patchface & Queen Selyce are lost at sea in the Kraken attack because Selyce is an idiot and refused to leave the area after Asha warned her in code that the seas might be getting rough).

I'll take a crack at it:

Beyond the Wall-Bran, Meera, Hodor, Summer, and Leaf are forced to evacuate the caves due to a massive Others attack. Bloodraven becomes uber-Bloodraven and obliterates the Others that are trying to follow Bran and co. Jojen finally realizes that it's his day to die. While trekking back south using the underground river, he tries to stay ahead of the Other invasion, and reappears in Winterfell right before it comes under attack.

The Wall-Three-way battle between Jon-loyalists, NW-loyalists, and Queensmen. 1/4 through Winds, Jon is resurrected and whomever is left kneels to him. Melisandre is killed in a failed attempt to temper Lightbringer(Longclaw), and Jon is forced to kill Ghost in order to complete the process fully. When Jon rides to Winterfell with the Wildlings and loyalists, leaving only a token force on the Wall to guard it while they're away, the Wall is attacked everywhere by Others, leaving Iron Emmett and Dolorous Edd to lead the survivors to Winterfell in a desperate retreat.

The North/Iron Islands-Stannis ain't dead, and by the time Jon arrives at Winterfell with his army, Rickon has been returned and is the new Lord of Winterfell. Stannis, Manderly, Jon, and the other northerners begin forming a force to fight the Others, only to find out via Emmett and Edd that the Wall has fallen. 3/4-the end point, we see the first true big battle against the Others, at Winterfell, with Stannis, Manderly, and a large majority of the men being killed. Jon, with Rickon, Davos, and Bran's co. in tow along with what's left of the northern fighters, are forced to retreat to the south.

Theon, Asha, and the other Ironmen return to Pyke and instigate an uprising against Euron with help from the Damphair. When the crown is Theon's, however, Euron returns and murders him on a rope bridge. Asha and Botley witness the murder, capture Euron, and hand him over to the Damphair, where he is drowned.

The South-Aegon takes Storm's End and Tarly betrays Mace. Cersei wins and Marge loses, causing the Tyrells to follow Tarly over to Aegon. Dorne also throws their support in with Aegon. LF shows up with Sansa, offers 2 marriage pacts, one between Aegon and Sansa, and one between Arianne and Harry the Heir. When Sansa is happily married to Aegon, she has LF killed, with the help of Varys, who also wants LF dead ASAP. Cersei, who is now super paranoid, does something utterly stupid while ruling. Aegon and Sansa are on the throne by the end of Winds.

Jaime and Brienne return to the BWB, where he finds out UnCat is dead and Brienne is now UnBrienne. Although the BWB wants him hanged, Brienne sends him to Quiet Isle, where he finds Sandor, who's now a warrior-monk. When word reaches the Riverlands of Aegon and Sansa's marriage, Jaime, Sandor, and Brienne head to King's Landing, where Jaime and Sandor battle Ser Robert Strong, which ends in the deaths of Sandor and Strong. Jaime strangles Cersei out of mercy, and is imprisoned for his crime.

Essos-Vic, Tyrion, and Barristan, one way or another, subdue the entirety of Slaver's Bay. Tyrion trains one of the dragons properly, while Vic steals the other with the horn. Dany unites the Dothraki and returns to lift the siege of Meereen, only to find one of her dragons stolen and the other properly trained. Vic tries, unsuccessfully, to steal off with his dragon to kill Euron, and in the end, gets the dragon killed(either by Drogon or imperfect magic with the horn), and is executed by Dany. Dany recognizes tyrion as one of the dwarf jousters, and, since he has a properly trained dragon, welcomes him to her Small Council, but not as her hand(that, my friends, is Barristan the Bold). 3/4 mark, she begins her trek down the (Chekhov's) Demon Road, where more than half of her force is wiped out mysteriously. Book ends with her arriving in Pentos.

Edit to add:

Prologue-Blackfish, who recognizes Sansa at the Gates of the Moon(?), and is put to death by LF before he can tell anybody.

Epilogue-Illyrio, due to Tyrion's suspicions that Aegon is legit, and is killed after telling Dany he is the "mummer's dragon."

(tWoW Prologue:) Blackfish: "Dammit! I should have waited longer before resurfacing!" [beheaded]

we need more horns in play. somebody like Davos needs to steal the sea horn that summons Krakens. It's just sitting in somebody's estate kind of near where he'll be going, right? Then, he could pass that off to Asha after he hands Rickon off to Manderly. Then, the Ironmen saga will go like this: 1) Vic shows up with all the momentum as if he's unstoppable 2) Euron kills him easily, because Vic is an idiot and Euron is always one step ahead of him 3) Asha demands Euron step down 4) Euron shakes his finger at her and prepares to strike with his newly acquired dragon 5) Kraken sinks Euron. Kraken, baby, yeah! The greyjoys are back, and that's their proof. That's how Asha becomes suddenly impressive enough to sit the throne. The drowned god reasserts itself for its true followers in the greyjoy family like Damphair, and those Ironmen who'd embraced the fire god or warlocks are discarded. (Sadly, Patchface & Queen Selyce are lost at sea in the Kraken attack because Selyce is an idiot and refused to leave the area after Asha warned her in code that the seas might be getting rough).

Dude, can we rename him Davos Jones if that happens? "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"

• 5 months later...

Hmm, thinking about this the Stark kids have nearly all been removed from the continent;

Bran, north of the Wall.

Rickon, on Skagos.

Arya, in Braavos.

Jon, maybe dead for a time/beyond the reach of the living (if its not just an injury).

Leaving only Sansa on the continent.

Could this signify that Westeros is going to be lost to the Others before it is regained?

Maybe this is why Dany is still in Essos, she was never actually meant to leave until Westeros is lost!

This has prompted lots of other barely thought out possibilities so I'll come back to this later, food for thought indeed.

Archived