George just told me evrything that happens but it was during a game of Chinese whipers so some bits may be wrong-

Dany toasts Jhaqo and Mago.Now way shel ever work with these men.She takes control of the Dothraki and they hail her as some kinda messiah also-she rides a dragon,they ride horses.Dany learns how to control Drogon properly.The Yunkish army are defeated by a4point attack-the ironborn from the sea,the dothraki from the rear,Barristan from the front and Daario and Ben Plumm from the actual Yunkish army.Dany finds Tyrion and Jorah.She pretty much ignores Tyrion for now but forgives Jorah and names him to hher Queensguard under Barry,She leaves for the East with the Dothraki,leaving the rest to sort out Mereen.Tyrion finds his feet again here in running the city.He uncovers the perfumed senechal,Hizdahr and the Green Grace as being the triumvirate of the Harpy and these are killed.Unrest is put down by Barry.Tyrion and Penny grow close.Victarions binding horn doesnt work.Dany learns of Westeros' impending doom in Asshai and also that she must choose between Daario and Victarion.She returns to Mereen to find the Volantenes retreated after news of rebellion in the streets from the slaves.She gathers her forces leaving another council with Shavepate the leader,in charge of the city.Yunkai and Mereen are now freed of slavery so she marches to Volantis where a bloody battle is being fought.She takes part in this battle and sees Vics worth.Slavery is abolished in Volantis and the old woman from the docks will rule wisely.Dany commands Vic and Daario to approach her dragons.Rhaegal toasts Daario but Viserion bends to Vics will and he learns to ride becoming Danys consort.

Aegon-he takes SE by surprise and knowledge of the castle.Arriane approaches him and is enchanted pledging support for him.Dorne follows after hearing of Quentyns death.Mace and Tarly bring an army far stronger then Aegons forces.They besiege SE.Dornes help is on the way but unneeded.The Hightowers release a proclamation saying Aegon is the true King.Mace goes to attack SE but tarly,a targ loyalist is unwilling to go against Aegon and turns against Mace killing him.Lorg Connington agrees to marry a daughter of the Hightower.Dornish soldiers appear too late.Loras was unhurt in taking Dragonstone and takes Margaery to safety in Highgarden.When he and Garlan hear of Maces death they swear vengeance and gather swords.Olenna however,reveals it was part of her plans to have Mace killed as hes hopelessly tied to House Lannister.Garlan and Loras swear fealty to Aegon.Arriane is married to Wyllas Tyrell.Dorands unhappy with Aegon.Takes KL without a fight and is hailed the saviour of the realm.

Cersei-wins her trial.Takes control with Kevan dead.Sends Mace and Randyll away to fight Aegon.Varys leaves a subtle hint where Sansa is and she sends Ungregor to kill her.When she hears of Aegons win she flees with Tommen west to Casterly Rock.

Riverlands-Jaime,Brienne and the BF all end up with unCat.Her fires running out and BF puts an end to the abomination that has become his niece.Before though she gives over the quest to find Sansa to Jaime.He and Brienne set out for the Vale.BF take sover the Brotherhood,rooting out the evil that has taken them over.Rw2.0takes place at Davens wedding in Riverrun.The Twins holdout but everywhere else is unified.Brackens are put to the sword.Greatjon and all the other captives are freed on the way to KL and meet up with BF.On the Quiet Isle the seventh of Rhaegars rubies has washed up.Sandor is proclaimed the warrior of the Seven,adorned with Rhaegars rubies.He is told to bring the light of the seven wherever he goes.He remembers Sansa and wishes to go North.He stops in Gulltown where he recognises Jaime in disguise.Together the three work to free Sansa enlisitng Bronze Yohns help.They manouver LF into a bad position and Sandor kills him,Brienne killing Lyn Corbray.Sansa now reveals herself.Then unGregor shows up.Jaime Brienne and Sandor fight him together.Gregor kills Sandor but with his last breath manages to knock his bros helm off allowing whatever power in Gregor to leave the trap Qyburn made.Sansa leaves for the Westerlands but sends most of her strength North to make her claim.Jiame and Brienne go North with this host.Sansa hearing about Aegon makes a marriage contract with him.She journeys west and promises no ill will befall Tommen if Cersei gives up Jeyne,Roslin and Edmure.Cersei agrees and its revealed Jeyne is pregnant.Tommen swears fealty to Aegon and Sansa leaves her husband to go North.Edmure holds the riverlands

Arya-relises she has too much wolf in her.She leaves Braavos and journeys to the riverlands and kills Walder Frey saying Robb Stark sends

his regards.After the kill she hears a wolf howling and recognising it as Nymeria goes to her.She takes her pack through the Neck.She swears to never wear a different name or face again

The North,Jon and Stannis-Jon is killed but reborn in the ice.He journeys south with the wildlings,better able to make good time then the southern soldiers.Edd,Grenn and Pyp have the Wall.Jon goes south and joins the battle of ice.He saves Stannis' life.Roose flees the battle and heads for home.Ramsey attacks Jon and has him beat till Theon Greyjoy buts an arrow through his back.Winterfell is restored and Jon ventures into the Crypts of WF.Here he sees Lyanna and recognises how alike they are.Howland Reed reveals himself to Jon and tells him his true heritage.Jon tells Stannis.As this happens the Vale army arrives with loadsa provisions and Sansas proclamation.Hal Mollen arrived with Reed and has Robbs will.An arguement over everyones rights ensues.Sansa arrives from the South but puts her support behind Jon as Robbs heir.Stannis realises hes needed at the Wall.As he owes his life to Jon he also realises that hes more fit to rule.Stannis retires to the Wall and becomes the new lord commander.Rumours of wolves are everywhere but Arya doesnt reveal herself.

In Oldtown Sam earns his place quickly.He uncovers the citadels plot to kill the dragons but Jaqen is gone North already with a few Maesters "for the Wall".Sam follows.

Dany lands in the iron islands.Euron thinks hes charmed her and follows her to bed.Then Vic turns up and smashes him.Dany flies to the north while Vic goes to Caterly Rock with Tyrion.Tyrion banishes Cersei into exile and rules through Tommen.He meets with Aegon as Danys ambassador.Vic raises the islands and the west going north.

Jon and Dany meet.A quick love affair ensues.Dany reveals the prophecy to everyone.Davos turns up at WF with Rickon and leaves for his lord at the Wall. Vic finally makes it north and is enraged by Jon/Dany.He sets Viserion on Jon but Viserion rebels against Vic and kills him instead.The dragons are getting weaker for some reason the further north they go.Sam finally reaches the Wall.He sees the dragons but cant get through the crowds around Dany.He blows his horn and the wall begins to crack with a sound thats heard in Dorne.Hearing it Aegon decides to muster his forces and listen to Tyrion.As the wall cracks so does the the cave BR and Bran are in.Hodor and co escape but Bran is protected by his weirwood.Stannis flees the wall and many of his men survive but Selsye and Mel are killed.Stannis waits for the oncoming others.However when battle is joined his sword breaks after meeting the others blade and so dies Stannis.

Dany realises the dragons are useless this far North.Bran appears to her and bids her retreat.The north retreats but many are left behind increasing the enemy numbers.Jaime and Brienne attempt to hold the neck woth Howland and a great army.They are saved by the rising of the sun but Brienne is badly injured.She makes Jaime kill her before she becomes an enemy.He does and becomes AA.The remnants retreat to the banks of the trident,where the story began and finishes.Aegon meets them here and a great battle ensues.Bran takes control of the green Rhaegal.The dragons lay waste to the enemy but they number in the millions.Jon and Jaime meet an Other bigger then all others.Theon dies saving Asha from a WW. Jon is killed by the great other who is in turn killed by Jaime using Lightbringer(oathkeeper instille dwith Briennes soul).Thsi releases the great Others spirit and he fights with Bran for control of the Others.Bran is defeated and taken over by the Great Other only to be killed by Arya when she realised whats happened.Jaqen then kills her and Dany.Aegon rules with sansa and rickon leads the north

Pheww thats way too long!!Skimped a bit at the end too.I think alotta what i said at the start may happen but i really dont have a clue what the final battles gunna be like

[OOU: GRRM realizes that he needs to deliver the last two books quickly for HBO to pick up. He also realizes that prophecies are words, and words are wind. Also, some of the POVs need to die.]

There are more Greyjoys than Starks. Can't have that. Endgame needs to be Bran vs. Dany with both of them dying. Iron throne will go to Jaime. He already sat there. BTW, Jon stays dead and mute since Ghost can't speak either. Tyrion will stay in Essos to find out where whores go. Good idea for a spin-off.

In the end it will be revealed that Benjen was behind all this because Ned forced him to take the black. But now he rules Winterfell with Val and is fine.

Reading this thread in itself if bittersweet... I think Martin's problem in finishing the story is ASOIAF (with HBO's help), has transcended fantasy and become mainstream.

I know a ton of people who thought fantasy was “nerdy” and only began reading after seeing the HBO show. I myself am guilty of this, 99% of my pleasure reading up to ASOAIF was military history. I actually only watched in the first place due to hearing people discuss it at the gym. NO ONE would discuss LOTR at the gym.

In my conversations, these people relate to Drogo, etc. and really don’t care for magic. I’m also guilty of this. We don’t care about the slaves or smallfolk, we care about battles, warriors and general basassery.

So the contingent of fans who have a longer relationship with fantasy, may want a more magical “dragon” ending, while the late arrivers tend to view this more like an action movie.

- Littlefinger's game will have to be revised when his hand is forced by any or all of the below:

* Robb's will is discovered and explictly disinherits Sansa and Arya (remember, he is playing both sides of that one)

* Rickon Stark and his direwolf are returned from the back of beyond

* Sansa is outed

Re the "How LF will meet his end", I'm definitely TEAM STARK. I agree with the folks talking in the thread about it that it really should be Sansa.

- Dany will finally start heading west. She's going to take some convincing to not throw Tyrion in irons, but he manages to do it.

- Uncle Blackfish will show up and kick some ass, although I don't think he's likely to survive to the end of the story. He could easily be a prologue/epilogue character (esp. if he visits the Vale and Sansa is around).

- Lord Frey will finally die (it would be extra sweet if UnCat got him) and his heirs will cheerfully finish the work of mayhem that the Manderleys and the BWB have started by fighting each other.

- My somewhat crackpot theory is that things will go similarly BOOM in the Iron Islands. Asha survives to be the Lady of Pyke.

- Tyrell the Kingmaker will switch his forces/resources again in an effort to save Margaery, which will knock poor sweet Tommen off the Iron Throne.

- The Sand Snakes in KL (who was going there? Nym and Tyene?) will become Varys' new best friends (now that we know for fact that Varys is actually working for the Targs).

- The Boltons will die in some horrific way. Ramsay eaten by one of the direwolves would be awesome.

- Arya will end up on a boat to Westeros (Ser Justin?) and I think her path will converge with Fake Arya's sooner rather than later. I also think she will be reunited with Nym.

Turns out the Great Other is Val's baby ! Mance is an agent of evil and has used his tricksyness to smuggle the antichrist baby south of the wall, he needed the invitation of the Lord Commander of the Nights Watch as the only way to get "Monster" through the magical defences of the wall.

I've given a deep thought about what going to happen, and I truly think that in all regards the most likely to happen is that:

- After another one thousand pages of shenanigans, Danearys finally get the Iron Throne. As everybody could have easily foreseen, she quickly becomes an unbearable dictator,

- Dany fall suddenly in love for Gendry (after they meet at some tournament, whatever), abducts him and locks him in the Tower of Joy, and she let him have it big time.

- This despicable felony drives all Westeros crazy, and there is a big rebellion led by Gendry's half-bro (Edric Storm), and Arya Stark, his bride-to-be.

- Arya kills Dany in some big battle somewhere (let's say, on the Trident), while Edric heads to the Tower of Joy and smash the whole Queensgard with a wooden spool (yes, the level of the White Knights didn't really improved the last few years), but only to find Gendry dying in his blood, with a baby in his arms.

- Arya becomes Queen of Westeros and start to drink and eat to forget her dead love. Edric goes back to Storm's End with a mysterious newborn bastard...

The End (or not)

The Hooded man turns out to be Benjen Stark. He gets killed trying to free Mance. The "there must always be a Stark in Winterfell" ends up being the key to breaking down the Wall for the Others. The Others come over the wall in waves killing everyone in their path. The North gets pushed back to Greywater where Howland Reed and Jon put up a valiant defense and learn about how to really defeat the Others... But it is too late and are overiden. The remnants of the North escape to...Skagos via White Harbors fleet. The South gets devoured by the Others and get driven back to Storms End. Sansa gets rescued by the Old God Hill tribes. When the Others come she leads them and a good portion of the vale strength to Skagos. On Skagos we see the best representation of what the Old North was all about. They have also been doing some dark rituals on Rikkon to turn him into a super demon hunter for lack of a better term. Rikkon leads the remnants of the old gods (North, Vale, Night Watch, Greywater) back to the main land to attack the rear of the Other army. While Dany lands with Dragons at Storms End to rally the rest of the survivors of the South. They then crush the Others on the Trident in the final book.... Thoughts

I agree with the John and Dany idea and believe they are the fire and ice that will become one and ultimately be the king and queen of westeros, or whatever is left of it . Once the wall has fallen and the war of survival begins in the 'long winter'. Ultimately I believe the game of thrones will turn into a battle for survival with the others on one side and the humans on another.

In the next book I cant help thinking that Rickon, Varys and Littlefinger are all going to play a massive part. I am very interested to see what will happen from the religious perspective as Westeros is divided as much by religion as it is by family arms......

Uncat gives Jaime a new fire hand (as Morqorro gave Vic) with which to defeat Robert strong, possibly Strangling him fire hand to throat as he always wanted to strangle Robert who's head is on Robert Strong's shoulders, and thus metaphorically becoming the younger volanqar.

Except it'd be too soon, Sansa has to dethrone Cersei first and Robert Strong has a date in the Vale.

I agree with the John and Dany idea and believe they are the fire and ice that will become one and ultimately be the king and queen of westeros, or whatever is left of it . Once the wall has fallen and the war of survival begins in the 'long winter'. Ultimately I believe the game of thrones will turn into a battle for survival with the others on one side and the humans on another.

In the next book I cant help thinking that Rickon, Varys and Littlefinger are all going to play a massive part. I am very interested to see what will happen from the religious perspective as Westeros is divided as much by religion as it is by family arms......

Jon is already ice (Lyanna) and fire (Rhaegar). I remember Eddard saying to Arya that during winter the lone wolf dies while the pack survives, it is the time when people share each other's strength and warmth. I took this to be foreshadowing that the Seven Kingdoms will have to stand together to fight the Others. The Others couldn't have picked a better time to invade with everyone fighting everyone, depleting their military strength.

Archived