Grimm (now merged with other Grimm thread)

LugaJetboyGirl

I'm loving HexenJules and it is good to finally have Wu on board. To echo what others have said: this show has gotten better and better. Also good to see that the show has not forgotten about the side-effect Nick suffered after his encounter with Baron Samedi. Will be interesting to see where they go with that.

We're still watching Grimm. My wife was never fond of Juliette but after the manticore got it she was pumping her fist and yelling "Hexenbiest baby!"

So, the Hexenbiest therapist lady kept saying there's nothing that can be done for Juliette, that they can't make her normal again. But earlier, Nick took Adalind's Hexenbiest powers away just from contact with his blood. He "cured" her of it and she had to do a whole multi-episode ordeal to get Hexenbiested again. Do Reynard and the Hexenbiest therapist not know about that kind of thing being... a thing?

I mean, I'd think looking like a Hexenbiest every so often would be a small price to pay for the amount of magical power she's gotten, but if she really wants a cure, it seems like she's got one right at hand.

So, the Hexenbiest therapist lady kept saying there's nothing that can be done for Juliette, that they can't make her normal again. But earlier, Nick took Adalind's Hexenbiest powers away just from contact with his blood. He "cured" her of it and she had to do a whole multi-episode ordeal to get Hexenbiested again. Do Reynard and the Hexenbiest therapist not know about that kind of thing being... a thing?

I mean, I'd think looking like a Hexenbiest every so often would be a small price to pay for the amount of magical power she's gotten, but if she really wants a cure, it seems like she's got one right at hand.

Yeah, I hope they remember that. And if the writers do it right, they'll also remember Nick's zombie superpowers, and maybe when Nick gives his blood to Juliette, it will mess her up even more.

Archived