What's the strangest thing you've read on the Internet today?

Jaxom 1974

Oh wow. That is a fuckton of creepy. Just... wow.

ETA: You know what's creepier than reading this? The thought of "Cantabile.... is that you?" while reading it.

:laugh:

Too young to be Cantibile, I think. Though it was gross and disturbing and.... a pretty damn entertaining read.

Damn... maybe it was him.

Some 17 year old chick who has only eaten chicken Mcnuggets since 2 years old finally collapsed and was taken to the hospital:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2092071/Stacey-Irvine-17-collapses-eating-McDonalds-chicken-nuggets-age-2.html

Though I seriously doubt the legitimacy of the article. The article says she also has KFC from time to time and occasionally eats toast and "crisp" for breakfast. So it is poorly written and improperly titled. It is a lying headline.

Either way, she is disgusting.

I call BS on that story linked above. There's no possible way a girl is going to go in a 15-year-old guy's room, pull out a stained t-shirt and wear it. Not happening.

While I, too, think the story is BS, I do have to point out that the girlfriend claimed she got ninja turtles t-shirt from the brother's folded up laundry and said it must have gotten mixed in. Our narrator says that, although the shirt was clean, he could still see some stains on it.

I loved the part with Michelangelo smiling and giving the thumbs-up. :lol:

And now, from reading the rest of that thread, I have spent too much time watching

It's a safe bet that most of what mroglolblo writes is made up to some degree.

Also you people have no idea. That story is just mildly interesting compared to the other stuff he's posted. I'm pretty sure he's the same person who used to go by the nickname 'bozarking' (the 'bozarking' username got deleted, hence the link to 'bozarking_saver' instead).

http://www.dailymail...gets-age-2.html

Though I seriously doubt the legitimacy of the article.The article says she also has KFC from time to time and occasionally eats toast and "crisp" for breakfast. So it is poorly written and improperly titled. It is a lying headline.

A more fundamental problem with the plausibility of the article is that it appeared in the Daily Mail.

Jon AS - I like that hypothesis, though it still remains to be explained why they came down with hail.

It shouldn't surprise you to know that the title of the article gave me a mental image that is wholly different from what the article actually says.

I was beginning to worry that something was wrong with the board.

I should have known you'd rise to the occasion ;)

• 8 months later...

Archived