What's the strangest thing you've read on the Internet today?

Jaxom 1974

We all know the internet is great for learning new things we didn't know...but sometimes you gotta come across the oddities of the world without actually meaning to...So what's the oddest thing you've read online today?

A simple Yahoo gem on the grandchildren of a President born more than 200 years ago for me...

This won't teach anyone anything new, but there is a (going on) 10 page argument in another forum I go to about why Robocop didn't have to shave. That's kinda strange I guess, until you realize that most of the posters on that board are stoned surfers. Then it probably makes sense.

I know people take the Internet really really seriously, but it's strange (and amusing) to me to read threats being made about a topic this random.

Note to self: When trolling this board, post stuff about how Martin is a hack or make fun of different body types. When trolling a surfer board, post about why Robocop should have a beard since he's an "organic cyborg".

We all know the internet is great for learning new things we didn't know...but sometimes you gotta come across the oddities of the world without actually meaning to...So what's the oddest thing you've read online today?

A simple Yahoo gem on the grandchildren of a President born more than 200 years ago for me...

Wow, that is truly mind-blowing. My remaining grandfather was born in the 1930's, my deceased grandfather was born in the '20's. Granted Tyler's grandsons are old as dirt themselves, but their grandfather was born in 1790. That's just nuts.

This guy spent over $150,000 and ten years turning his one bedroom apartment into the USS Voyager and is now losing it in his divorce.

http://www.escapistm...Lost-To-Divorce

Was busy typing in "Bitch" but then actually read the article and discovered the woman has been paying the mortgage ever since their breakup. 17 Years ago.

Dude is an idiot.

Was busy typing in "Bitch" but then actually read the article and discovered the woman has been paying the mortgage ever since their breakup. 17 Years ago.

Dude is an idiot.

She could probably have sold it to a Star Trek association or something, rather than demolish it though...

I can practically see the wheels turning in your head as you plot getting someone knocked up when you're 75. :)

I think I'll just be happy if I live to be that old, but if my baby-making equipment is still intact and being used that would be a huge bonus. :laugh:

:lol: :stillsick: :idea: :lol:

That one had me going for a nanosecond.

Haha, me too! One of my friends posted it on FB. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I tell people to check Snopes, or even just do a quick Google to see if something is a hoax before they post it. But yeah, this one did get me for a second!

I love the line from this site: "Yes. He thinks that “artificial flavoring” is actually abortion juice." Ha!

Archived