TitanCon 2012 - Belfast - 22 Sept

You don't want to risk the lives of cast members, but you were perfectly happy to risk George's life at Eastercon!

I wasn't happy. I'm as desperate to read the next book as the rest of you! But sometimes... you just gotta roll them dice...

Edited for idiot typo.

The coach tour tickets are selling out fast so anyone who hasn't bought yet had best hurry if you want to join us!

We've sold 101 seats. Coaches 1 and 2 are full and I'm now booking for the third and final coach. It has been a very busy weekend.

Coach one chiefly comprises three large groups of people, we have you guys (the BWB plus Jacmac and her clan), then there's Marcus Wood's crew (yeah he posts here so technically he is BWB, but I don't believe any of his dozen buddies post here so I'm counting them as separate), and finally you have Abydos and about a dozen friends of hers (mostly made at TitanCon last year I believe). So I would actually not like to take bets on which of the three groups manages to corral the back seats.

*rolls up sleeves*

There are more of us right? Hm, sounds like we can't fight them all though...

I see I may have to bring the spoon... Hoped it would not come to that.

Not spoons. The Spoon. It's no ordinary spoon. It's been places you don't even want to think about.

I think you will find that a spoon is a most useful weapon in a crowded brawl in the backseat of a coach... More so than swords.

And I'll let your imagination take you wherever it may go. :leaving:

Perhaps you should take bets - you could make a mint!

And spoons!!! Spoons are for the weak! As the Mead Man says, we have a Hodor, and we're not afraid to use him!!! :D

And we control the mead supply, and have dragonglass. We win I think ;)

Archived