TitanCon 2012 - Belfast - 22 Sept

Actually there are a lot of couples on coach two this time. I think coach two may be the coach of lurve this year :love:

Oh yeah and Miltos Yerolemou will be on coach two - someone asked for him personally so I thought I'd oblige. That means Kristian Nairn will probably be on coach one and I guess we'll need to find someone to go on coach three with all the late buyers.

Oooh David Bradley (Walder Frey) would be perfect for that role! *zing*

Telling everyone that coach 2 is the Hodor coach probably doesn't sell it either :D

Are you kidding me? :eek:

It's the HODOR COACH!!!! hodor... he whimpered sadly.

And as it happens he's on bus one, yay! I'm on #1 too!

I really love Miltos, but it will be awesome to ride with Kristian. It's a win either way.

The 'Frey coach' on the other hand... No matter how excellent and lovely Mr Bradley is, will mayhaps be less popular! I mean, the Frey coach... Nuff said. Is that where you'll be putting families and siblings? :)

Actually there are a lot of couples on coach two this time. I think coach two may be the coach of lurve this year :love:

Oh yeah and Miltos Yerolemou will be on coach two - someone asked for him personally so I thought I'd oblige. That means Kristian Nairn will probably be on coach one and I guess we'll need to find someone to go on coach three with all the late buyers.

Awww yeeeeaaaahhhh HODOR on Coach #1! This shall be great fun :D

The 'Frey coach' on the other hand... No matter how excellent and lovely Mr Bradley is, will mayhaps be less popular! I mean, the Frey coach... Nuff said. Is that where you'll be putting families and siblings? :)

.............I had a really witty comeback for this, but it would involve S3 and beyond spoilers. Darn it.

Ah well, I shall just stay instead that having Mr Bradley on the coach tour would be epic!!! Is Aimee and family hoping to join us Phil (schedule permitting of course), or will they do as the Parkinson family did, and just meet us at Castle Ward?

.............I had a really witty comeback for this, but it would involve S3 and beyond spoilers. Darn it.

Ah well, I shall just stay instead that having Mr Bradley on the coach tour would be epic!!! Is Aimee and family hoping to join us Phil (schedule permitting of course), or will they do as the Parkinson family did, and just meet us at Castle Ward?

You could use spoiler tags?

I agree on hte epicness of having Mr Bradley aboard, I was only referring to how... eh.. unpopular the Freys have become, compared to other houses in Westeros. :)

Coach two

Oh, you are on the coach of lurve then. Is the Nork coming along?

I fear for the lives of innocent coach riders... Can't imagine many survivors after a day spent inside a small closed space together with the Nork...

Pack your gummybears people of coach 2, pack your gummybears... And when the Nork start growling - throw them to the other end of the bus and hope you are first to react! Try not to hit the busdriver though, that would be unfortunate.

Fear not! I couldn't risk the lives of real cast members, so the Nork will be roaming free in Dublin while I am safely in Belfast. Gummybears will not be necessary.

Fear not! I couldn't risk the lives of real cast members, so the Nork will be roaming free in Dublin while I am safely in Belfast. Gummybears will not be necessary.

Ok, I'll only bring chocolate then. :D

(Did you like the one I gave you at Eastercon? Or do you prefer the one from Lindt? :) )

Coach1 also :) Also booked my hotel, just need to book my flight and coach from Dublin. How long is the coach from Dublin-Belfast?

Bus from Dublin to Belfast is only about 1.5 hours ..... will leave you off at the Bus Depot right beside the Europa Hotel where Titancon will be held.

Coach1 also :) Also booked my hotel, just need to book my flight and coach from Dublin. How long is the coach from Dublin-Belfast?

Bus from Dublin to Belfast is only about 1.5 hours ..... will leave you off at the Bus Depot right beside the Europa Hotel where Titancon will be held.

The bus ride is more like 1h 45min long. And you don't have to book it in advance. :)

It's 20 Euro return. At least it was last year. ;)

I'm not sure if you can get it cheaper if you book online in advance.

Archived