TitanCon 2012 - Belfast - 22 Sept

Just a wee heads up - Uvatha wed his Khaleeshi (Cathy) on 10th May 2012 - for those who know us!

Congratulations! I don't know you but I still wish you a happy marriage! Did your Khaleesi get a silver horse from you as well? :D

Can you add me to the list for the coach tour as well, please? Thanks!

Hello guys :) I'm trying to go to TitanCon (let's hope my life permits it), and I'm trying to buy the membership but I really wouldn't want to use to paypal :( is there any way I can pay without credit card, or some other option? Thanks in advance ;)

I will PM you with details for alternative arrangements.

FB - soz despite what you might read in the newspapers - no fatalities - but some of the young-uns came close to it (loud thumping music at 11:30pm on a school night tested our patience - did not want to incur wrath of neighbouring Khans - particularly as our tribe is small) :) I will point out to my Khaleeshi your comments and await your head :P bwahahahahahahahahahaha - anyone bringing a pike?

FB - soz despite what you might read in the newspapers - no fatalities - but some of the young-uns came close to it (loud thumping music at 11:30pm on a school night tested our patience - did not want to incur wrath of neighbouring Khans - particularly as our tribe is small) :) I will point out to my Khaleeshi your comments and await your head :P bwahahahahahahahahahaha - anyone bringing a pike?

:eek:

Tell your Khaleesi no offence was intended!

I was going to post this yesterday but the board appeared to be down every time I tried.

We're back with a brand new Game of Thrones coach tour, this time taking in the north coast of Northern Ireland and finishing up at Shane's Castle, the location of the Hand's Tourney from season one. We have hired a third coach this time around increasing the number of spaces available but we still expect to sell out quickly so make sure you book your seats as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!

Game of Thrones Coach Tour tickets go on sale

at 12.00 midday GMT on Saturday 26 May 2012

Full details of the tour itinerary are now available on our website ~ www.titancon.com/2012/coach_tour.php

Tour highlights include:

• Giant's Causeway
  • Ballintoy Harbour (Lordsport)
  • Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge (Renly's Camp)
  • Shane's Castle (Tourney grounds)
  • Combat demonstration by Clan Ulaidh
  • Medieval archery workshop by SCA
  • Medieval feast

Tickets are a little more expensive this year because of the longer bus journey and marquee hire for the feast. Tickets cost £38 + £2 Paypal transaction fee. We have 143 tickets available for purchase and we do expect them to sell out fairly quickly. We recommend going online within an hour or two of the tickets going on sale to guarantee your seat. If you wait a day or two then we may be sold out. Once all the seats are gone they are gone, there will be no opportunity for additional seats to become available.

Unfortunately I can't play favourites and can't offer special privileges to my friends in the BWB. You guys just need to get online and virtually elbow everyone out the way to buy your tickets first.

Its not the bus that counts, its the group that braved the weather for Inch Abbey instead of hiding in a vehicle that are obviously the far superior group ;) They, after all, had the ennobling experience of my ramblings on the real history of the place :)

There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity.

Us smart ones actually managed to dry out in comfort. (besides you would have gotten much wetter if you had waited for me to reach the Abby and it was stressed to me how much of a time constraint there was)

You know I think I'm going to put Qthulhu on coach 3 with all the last minute buyers :devil:

Only joking. I will be assigning people to a coach on a first come first served basis, same as last year*

It is true we were horribly behind time at that point so it probably is a good thing that not everyone walked over to Inch Abbey. We were over an hour late arriving at Castle Ward which meant we could not walk over to the other location at Audley's Castle, but as Giant said that would have been like walking through a quagmire to get there anyway.

Here's hoping nothing like that happens this year :uhoh:

* up to a certain point leaving spare seats for guests and VIPs etc

Archived