TitanCon 2012 - Belfast - 22 Sept

Ah poverty. I think I'll be buying you drinks, m'dear! Who do you think is going with you?

@ lordMountainGoat

When will tour tickets go on sale? Can I payPal you money for a ticket and trust you to buy it? I would hate (as I previously said) to come to Belfast and miss getting a *%*&*$*#^&*() ticket, lol!

Oh my, some of those upper case symbols just turned into a link. For what, I have no idea, lol!

Edit: the computer tells me not to open the link, so I'm editing it, lol!

As far as I know, when the tour ticket selling begins MG is going to send emails to the TitanCon members so that they don't miss out. But it will be a little while until then. :)

Ah poverty. I think I'll be buying you drinks, m'dear! Who do you think is going with you?

@ lordMountainGoat

When will tour tickets go on sale? Can I payPal you money for a ticket and trust you to buy it? I would hate (as I previously said) to come to Belfast and miss getting a *%*&*$*#^&*() ticket, lol!

Oh my, some of those upper case symbols just turned into a link. For what, I have no idea, lol!

Edit: the computer tells me not to open the link, so I'm editing it, lol!

:rofl: Stone Age FB strikes again!

Haha not quite poverty! I'll buy you a drink. I shall save up enough money from the disgusting jobs I'll hopefully be doing over the summer to make sure I can buy you a drink! I'm waiting on a friend from home, she said she can afford it, she just needs to sort out the details. Once her exams are over, I'll pounce on her :P And another friend from university. We need to find out which day we enroll for next year, and I think it's going to be the 24th, of all the days of the year, so we're gonna have to work out getting back in time for enrollment.

I don't know yet if I will be able to afford it, as my job situation is hanging in the air right now, but I definitely plan on coming too.

I'll get the membership for now, and I hope I can elbow my way to a coach tour ticket, so can you add me to the list pwease?

Don't know about accomodation yet, i might just have to sleep in my tent if the cheap rooms are all gone :rofl: Wouldn't be the first time :P

Edit: Oh my gaws how tech savvy do you think I am? XD I'll have to sort out this Pay Pal stuff first :wideeyed:

Edit2: Done...I hope :lol:

what do you mean, When you where little? I've met you and your still little.

Err, when I was younger... Not the same thing? I was even littler then can you imagine? :laugh:

Think I was about 6 when the movie came out, but probably 8 when I saw it first.

Archived